• Show
Clear All

A court martial is called upon
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

He has already been taliking around CC forums about this HongHu. Maybe we shouldn`t have let him in.
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I'll wait to see if Jamski is serious about this poll before making any statements
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by obstructor
          He has already been taliking around CC forums about this HongHu. Maybe we shouldn`t have let him in.
          I've warned you.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

We should have trusted you Now we must defend against the invader - Jamski!
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Have fun.
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Oh, I have...

And continue to have...
                He who knows others is wise.
                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Remove Tassadar. He is t3h proverbial suck.

Comment

Start a poll then.

Umm wait a minute

Comment

I'll wait to see if Jamski is serious about this poll before making any statements
                      I am.

I am very serious, and I'm making the serious suggestion that at least Tassadar be suspended, followed by a discussion of the role of a god/mod/CMN, and then a democratic process to determine if we need one, what his/her role should be, what his/her powers include and then a vote on who it should be, should we decide we desire such a person.

At the moment Tassadar has only borrowed authority, and it is high time the legitamacy of his "modhood" was called into question.

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

"High time".....At the end of the game?

Comment

"High Time" means that it well past the "Ripe Time" and is almost "Too Late"

But you knew that.

Is your only response to quibble about the timing, Tassadar?

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

What did tass do recently that leads to such big dissatisfaction of yours that you cannot tolerate him until the end of the game? I wasn't aware him doing anything but to verify that the Hive has indeed the means to eliminate the PUT.

I do understand that tass had edited your polls. But was that because you started the polls to cast him out? I mean if he acted irresponsible then I would understand your frustration, but is this the case? Or did you start it in the first place?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

He has acted irresponsibly for so long... not to mention the IMPORTANT fact, more IMPORTANT that what Tass may or may not have done - the fact that he is actively particpating in all factions, and claiming the right to make game desiscions without some kind of vote or appointment to this position.

And the "Temple of Tass" crap should be deleted NOW.

-Jam

Comment

Is your only response to quibble about the timing, Tassadar?

Well, there really isn't much I can actually say without getting into matters that don't concern certain factions in the game.
                                Bring the issue up after the game has ended, and I will be able to respond.

He has acted irresponsibly for so long..
                                I've cheated, acted "irresponsibly"....Really Jam...Do you have any supporting evidence at all, or are these just random ad hominems?

Originally posted by Jamski
                                He has acted irresponsibly for so long... not to mention the IMPORTANT fact, more IMPORTANT that what Tass may or may not have done - the fact that he is actively particpating in all factions, and claiming the right to make game desiscions without some kind of vote or appointment to this position.
                                Alright, so you don't like that I'm active? Isn't that a good thing (unless your cheating, of course)?
                                And yes, I was appointed to this position by the other moderator of the game - Googlie.
                                Also, I've been defacto voted in, in that others do heed to my rulings. If I make a ruling against a faction, they don't like it but they'll follow it.

We need order in this game, or else we could end up crashing because people refuse to recognize certain actions, factions, etc....

And the "Temple of Tass" crap should be deleted NOW.

-Jam
                                Why? You being a big spammer...Well, I'd just think you would have liked to spam in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X