Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That one is very mixed up. Can't even distingurish different life times and different universes.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
      One does not make himself a Gaian by announcing that he is one, instead one is a Gaian if he is one at heart.
      I can announce that I am Gaian at heart. All my actions prove so. Check the forums. And stop spamming this! I hope moderator shall delete all posts from the point you and Jamski started trolling this.
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

And Gaians talk nice. They don't curse or talk filthy.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Unless you make them mad. I said filthy as a descripiton. Or you claim it is clean underground. Now stop spamming this!
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Yes that's right. It is hard. Sometimes it is painful to love. Yes you now know the true feelings of love.
            Nice to say this, HongHu. But not the time for me to think... sorry... feel further upon.

And Gaians talk nice. They don't curse or talk filthy.
            And is all this a follow up from my tip?
            /me looks at HongHu with awe...
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

You not acting like a Gaian. Gaians never tell others what to do. (-1 Police)

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder

Nice to say this, HongHu. But not the time for me to think... sorry... feel further upon.
                That's ok. Do not feel pressure to love. It'll grow in you.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

-1 police disables nervestapling. Gaians are democrats, not anarchists. And they have everry right to defend from attacks.

Comment

-1 Police is because of no respect for authority. That's what it says in the datalinks. The effects - who cares - but the reason - very important.

Also -1 Morale - Gaians do not defend against attacks very well.

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Right -we are peace loving - you are acting as Gaian (lack of authority) - you are Gaian at heart (although very evil one). Not respecting authority doesn`t mean not obeying any orders.

Comment

Hmmm orders.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

True Gaians, so I hear, niether give nor act on orders. If I joined the Gaians, we wouldn't even have a leader. All would be equal and chaotic and free and green and peaceful :bliss:

-Jam

Comment

Hmmm orders.
                            Can we stop posting now? Or can we move this discussion into Rec Commons?

Comment

Simple, Obstructor, copy/paste a while and you got it running elsewhere...
                              He who knows others is wise.
                              He who knows himself is enlightened.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

We are discussing the Gaians. This is the right thread. You are being a totalitarian.

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X