Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG look at the picture in the opening post. It is ugly. Oh the poor Gaians.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

And quit threadjacking this thread by detracting it fully
      I was going to make the real Gaian sign-up/HQ thread after the poll

So we may as well use this one to discuss the permapact issue.

Joint victory = Permapact, as a permapact = a pact untill the end of the game = joint victory. See?

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
        Oh yea. Get back to the topic will you?

The Gaians need a new leader!!! A leader who understands that you don't need a mask to be in the fungas!!!
        In the darkness, something goes >pop<, and you are lying on your
        back on a hillside among the soft orange and purple tendrils of a
        vast fungal forest. The sound of running water gurgles
        loudly in the vicinity of your right ear, but you cannot identify the
        source. Panic rises briefly in your throat as you realize
        you have no filter mask or oxygen tank, dressed only in your worksuit,
        but breath comes easily and you detect no signs of nitrogen narcosis.
        Planet's atmosphere, though a gasping death to humans and most animals,
        is paradise for Earth plants. The high nitrate content of the soil and
        the rich yellow sunlight bring an abundant harvest wherever
        adjustments can be made for the unusual soil conditions.
        ^
        ^ -- Lady Deirdre Skye,
        ^ "A Comparative Biology of Planet"
        HongHu
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
          Actually, I still don't. Being a mixed ratio/emotio person can be hard at times.
          Yes that's right. It is hard. Sometimes it is painful to love. Yes you now know the true feelings of love.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

The princess of Love triumphs again!

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

I was going to make the real Gaian sign-up/HQ thread after the poll

So we may as well use this one to discuss the permapact issue.

Joint victory = Permapact, as a permapact = a pact untill the end of the game = joint victory. See?

-Jam
              Jamski, stop it! You will not make anything!
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Ah! He gives orders! But as a true Gaian I have -1 police, so I disobey!

Get back to the Hive, you totalitarian!

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by obstructor

HongHu
                  Read this please. Perhaps you are one of the "other" people that Deirdre talked about?

While the other settlement leaders had feared the xenofungus and the mindworms, Deirdre had encouraged her people to embrace these native life forms and study them.
                  Now the young people went into the xenofields at night to experience the psychotropic effects of the xenofungus itself, using it like a drug. Well, let them. It will take their minds off of the need for luxuries, and bigger quarters and stylish clothes. She didn’t want them to crave those things, and as time rolled on she realized she was the only living Gaian who remembered the devastation of Earth.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                    Ah! He gives orders! But as a true Gaian I have -1 police, so I disobey!

Get back to the Hive, you totalitarian!

-Jam
                    I am not giving orders and you said yourself you are not a Gaian yet.

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu

Read this please. Perhaps you are one of the "other" people that Deirdre talked about?

These quotes are not ingame HongHu , so stop trolling me you polluter!

Comment

One does not make himself a Gaian by announcing that he is one, instead one is a Gaian if he is one at heart.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by obstructor

These quotes are not ingame HongHu , so stop trolling me you polluter!
                          Oh my. And he claims he can be a Gaian. He doesn't even know how a Gaian thinks.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

/me is a Gaian at heart *

(IRL too)

-Jam

Comment

What a filthy, nervestapled Hiverian drone thinks that Gaian thinks is not my concern. You can`t read minds

Comment

Be nice to HongHu, or there WILL be trouble

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X