Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are already members of CPU - since one part of CPU shall cease to exist, they shall remain members of the other part, thus CyCon.
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Can't you be a little less predictable? Look who's been there condemning the eradicating of the PUT faction as a faction? You can either choose to be one faction as CPU and do not talk about being eradicated, or two factions and do not talk about "all your members belong to me", not both ways.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
        You always give me a hard time

* Jamski cries *

-Jam
        I'm doing you a favor so that you can stay fit, dear Jamski.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• CPU is a union - they are members of that union. If they wish to remain in it, they shall. BTW PUT still officially exists (until its next turn). We cannot be one faction but we can be unified faction .
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by obstructor
            BTW PUT still officially exists (until its next turn).
            Which is a breach of the game rules. For the rules say if a faction is able to eliminate another faction, the target faction has to self-destruct (if not surrendered). And PUT should have self-destructed the last turn according to the rule. We are being nice, but don't assume we are blind also.

We cannot be one faction but we can be unified faction .
            Unified factions or a unified faction?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• HongHu, you're so

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu

Which is a breach of the game rules. For the rules say if a faction is able to eliminate another faction, the target faction has to self-destruct (if not surrendered). And PUT should have self-destructed the last turn according to the rule. We are being nice, but don't assume we are blind also.
                How would PUT selfdistruct without any garrison unit to obliterate it? Garrison unit shall be completed next turn and it shall obliterate the base.

Unified factions or a unified faction?
                Unified faction compromised of two factions that have unified into one.

Comment

• And might I add that we received ABSOLUTELY NO COMMUNICATION WHATSOEVER about PUT issue, so I had to ask what will happen with it, or if you are aware of the existance of PUT issue. You certainly had your time to sned us something about it, but no, you remained silent, so we started peace talks since we suspected you are interested in PUT surviving.

Comment

• Originally posted by obstructor

How would PUT selfdistruct without any garrison unit to obliterate it? Garrison unit shall be completed next turn and it shall obliterate the base.
                    Ok I'll give you this one. I thought you could have changed your production to a scout unit that can obliterate the base last turn. But I must have over estimated the production capabilities of the good professors. My deepest apology.

Unified faction compromised of two factions that have unified into one.
                    So in the end, one factions or two factions? Or a certain entity that is capable of changing back and force upon different needs?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

The rules also state that a faction self-destructs when it is able to do so. Due to drone riots production wasn't finished, so no unit was within the base to execute the self destruction sequence. Please don't assume that we're blind, we simply took this opportunity of delay for a last resort diplomaty, if only for roleplay issues.
                      I think this all can be checked by the Drones, and passed to the Hive by simple request.
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Alright alright! I conceded this already. Don't beat the dead horse again will you? I already know you excel in battles three to one. j/k

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Ok I'll give you this one. I thought you could have changed your production to a scout unit that can obliterate the base last turn. But I must have over estimated the production capabilities of the good professors. My deepest apology.
                          The flying brigade had the same production turn time as a normal scout.

Originally posted by HongHu
                          So in the end, one factions or two factions? Or a certain entity that is capable of changing back and force upon different needs?
                          Don't blame us for being efficient, I now it is a weird concept for a Hiverian drone...
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Alright alright! I conceded this already. Don't beat the dead horse again will you? I already know you excel in battles three to one. j/k
                            My apologies, we're simply so like minded through our telempathic links that we simply didn't check who was already complying your request for additional information.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• And this time it was just two of us.

Comment

• A true showup for the CCs excellent capabilities. Overload the enemy with messive amount of information!!!

/me notifies the Hive regarding the discovery of a worm attack.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X