No announcement yet.

What is the status of the game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEACE does not have furniture, they have pressurized cabins with steel metal deck plates instead of beds. Hardly anything more can fit there...
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• See unpublished Pravda.
      Umm... how exactly, my dear, should I achieve that goal?

Rubin's men found me
      Perhaps my loyal rebels and I can send a crack probe team to bust you out of jail.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• He's joining CyCon though.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski

Umm... how exactly, my dear, should I achieve that goal?
          By dreaming hard? (Just wanted to make you jealous of that glorious truth that you are now missing. )

Perhaps my loyal rebels and I can send a crack probe team to bust you out of jail.

-Jam
          Thanks for the offer dear Jam. I'm not in the jail thankfully. And I'm actually receiving some extensive nervestapling therapies. Glory to the Chairman!
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• From the CyCon offices I shall publish the TRUE NEW PRAVDA!!!! and show the Hive the GLORY that they are missing

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• We don't publish wormlitter liners.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Looks like we're about to have successfully exported our internal turmoil virus to the CPU.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
                  Looks like we're about to have successfully exported our internal turmoil virus to the CPU.
                  Do not worry, we'll make a presentable 'borg out of him. You won't recognize him anymore before the next DG starts...
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Looks like we're about to have successfully exported our internal turmoil virus to the CPU.

Worthy of the trash talking thread. [/shameless plug]
                    "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder

Do not worry, we'll make a presentable 'borg out of him. You won't recognize him anymore before the next DG starts...
                      Poor Jamski ...

/me looks at Jamski sympathetically.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Plus he can play Tetris in his head while trying to overthrow the government.

Comment

• Yea. I would recommend you prepare a Court and a cell before hand. See how one person can help fighting unemployment?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Jamski - fighting unemployment since 1632 AD !

-Jam

Comment

Yea. I would recommend you prepare a Court and a cell before hand. See how one person can help fighting unemployment?
                              Yea, we can link him to the 3D-cel, if Obstructor Omicron-9 is too busy playing with his harem...

A court is simple, we physically put him in Thermal Tassagrad, next to Tass' tempel.
                              He who knows others is wise.
                              He who knows himself is enlightened.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                                From the CyCon offices I shall publish the TRUE NEW PRAVDA!!!! and show the Hive the GLORY that they are missing

-Jam
                                Ahem, you will need a licence from Informations Function (me)
                                SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
                                X