X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since the game's dead anyway

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Jamski, you´re annoying in your pessimism...
      Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
      Let me eat your yummy brain!
      "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Especially because he speaks the truth.

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Well, Skanky - you can see the CyCon turn. What's the feeling in response to these actions by the Drone and the Hive? Is there a will to try and fight on, or is it a case of "why bother playing it out"

In other words, do the CyCon honestly think that the situation offers a chance large enough to keep playing?

If not, then the game IS dead. However, if the CyCon think they can defeat Buster and the Hive, then the game still has some life in it.

Answers on the back of a postcard.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

CPU has an extraordinally ingame example to follow, that's all I can say ATM. :mystery:
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Sounds good... I think

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Trithemius
                Whose the goto-person for Drone diplomatic matters?
                You can PM Buster at CGN if you want, or you can PM me here. I have always posted diplo messages to the Drone forum. I usually don't give a direct answer except to say, "Your message has been posted. After the team discusses it, you will get a response from Buster."
                "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

Working...
                X