PRAVDA SPECIAL EDITION #20 - 2nd January 2004 - SECRETS AND SCANDAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRAVDA SPECIAL EDITION #20 - 2nd January 2004 - SECRETS AND SCANDAL

Comrades - we greet each day with the truth!
    PRAVDA
    The unoffical newspaper of the Human Hive

(***censored picture***)

In this SPECIAL PRAVDA Edition :
    • PRAVDA offices invaded!
    • Chairman accused!
    • Secrets and Scandal
    • Missing Forlani
    • Religion
    • No Cartoon
    • Other News

Pravda Offices Invaded
    The PRAVDA offices have been invaded by a small group of soldiers and Crimson Guardsmen loyal to ex-Deputy Chairman Comrade Jamski. They are forcing the PRAVDA staff to print this edition. Help they are making me type this and they have a gun on my head but I think the stupid guard cannot read what the commisar no no not the nervestapleeeeeeer!!!!!!Glory To Jamski! Glory to the Hive! Long Live Democracy! YAY!

Chairman Accused
    Mobs are forming on the streets, in the bunkers and along the tunnels of the bases of the Human Hive following the shocking news from the daily PRAVDA show broadcast on the Communal Network Nodes. It appears that ex-Deputy Chairman, currently enjoying a certain popularity with the common workers and drones due to the serialised drama of his Escape from Spam Prison* was shown (PRAVDA Entertainment 3, 7pm weeknights. Starring Burt Reynolds and other famous cloned actors of 20th Century Earth) has made a shocking discovery :

THE HIVE GOVERNMENT IS A PUPPET !

Yes, Comrade Jamski has bravely confronted the government following his failed coup, and has discovered, that even if his coup had succeeded, then he would still have not gained control of the Hive. The Hive is actually run by the so-called "Shaddow Forum" (sic) who have been secretly managing the affiars of the Hive for many years.

Jamski has risked his life once more in exposing this dastardly state of affairs to the rest of the world. Only PRAVDA can be trusted to stand by him however, as the "Shaddow Forum" have acted rapidly to control the situation, promising reform on one hand, but with the other arresting Comrade Jamski and putting him on trial for the second time in 4 years. The people are up in arms. More news as we find out the extent of the Hive's moral corruption, and the risk that out loyal Comrade Jamski is now in.

*not based on a true story.

Missing Forlani
    Claire Forlani, missing for many months has been found dead in the Chairman's private apartments by a PRAVDA reporter disgised as a cleaning Drone. The Chairman has denied all responisbility, the reporter never returned from a special report on the recycling tanks, and Comrade Forlani's body seems to have disappeared. A computer generated image has filled in for her in recent Node shows, but... AHHH NOT THE NERVESTAPLER AGAIN!

Religion
    A recent (thankfully non-secret) council of the Hive has dermined that Tassadar is NOT a God. It is possible that both sides tried to affect the minds of the others in the debate BUT ENIGMA_NOVA IS RIGHT YES HE IS TASS IS NOT A GOD YES ENIGMA_NOVA IS VERY CORRECT. Indeed, and there is also no secret mind-control program in the Hive.

No Cartoon
    Look, I'm just a sub-sub-sub editor, all the cartoonists are burning in a hallway, and there's a gun against my head, held by a moron who worships Jamski, for Googliegod's sake, do you think I'm capable of making a funny cartoon? He's in the toilet right now, so this is my only chance, if you get this broadsheetcast, help me please... oh damm, he's coming back. They're all dead... Oh my sweet GooglieGod! Just help me for *BANG*

++End of message++Transmission disconnected++

-Jam
    No
    27.27%
    No
    9.09%
    No
    27.27%
    No
    36.36%
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Re: PRAVDA SPECIAL EDITION #20 - 2nd January 2004 - SECRETS AND SCANDAL

Very well I'll remove the rant -this- time.
    Last edited by Enigma_Nova; January 4, 2004, 18:01.

Comment

Enigma: for an elite class person (by your own definition), you seem to spend a good deal of time in the Peanut gallery.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

@Enigma_Nove - please remove this childish rant from my PRAVDA thread, or do I have to ask Tass to do it? It's not really the right place is it? May I also remind you that personal attacks on other posters (Tassadar) are not allowed on Apolyton. Thankyou.

We now return you to your previously scheduled thread.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
          @Enigma_Nove - please remove this childish rant from my PRAVDA thread, or do I have to ask Tass to do it? It's not really the right place is it? May I also remind you that personal attacks on other posters (Tassadar) are not allowed on Apolyton. Thankyou.

We now return you to your previously scheduled thread.

-Jam
          Or not.

This thread is CLOSED!
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

No its not

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
              No its not

-Jam
              This is true.

Comment

so we now have to proof that tass isnt a REAL god....but just a SEMI-REAL god!
                Bunnies!
                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Tass, are you going to sit there and take this? E_N is ratting you, DBTS is bunny-ing you, I scoff at your "thread closed"...

Quick, we'll loose our respect for you

-Jam

Comment

He's half human, so maybe the Human side of TASS over rode his godlie component.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

My godly component is EVIL and VILE
                      My human component is GOOD and RIGHTEOUS

Comment

That sounds a bit backwards to me Let's crucify you Tass, just as an experiment.

-Jam

Comment

Forgive them Googliegod for they no not of what they do

Comment

Tass, can you post some stuff out of the book of Mormon, with "god" changed to "Tassadar" every time it appears. Please.

-Jam

Comment

And so the Lord Tass sent him forth from the Forum of DG, and he placed at the Top of the forum, Stickys, and a flaming DL that flamed every one to keep the way of the drectory tree of files.

The ACDG Bible.

Comment

Working...
                              X