Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRAVDA SPECIAL EDITION #5 - 27th May 2003 - A Terrible National Tragedy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlantian
    I know you guys are just playing (I think)...
    That begs the question, who of us here (the members of the Hive) are actually communist in ideology in real life?
    You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

I am here for the nerve stapling glory!
      Promoter of Public Morale
      Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

I know (WELL, im Preaty sure) none of you are commies in real life. That is why I insult the hive so much. If any of you were actually commies, I would (unhappily) tone down the harshness of my posts.
        "War forced us into the seas. When we came back upon the surface, it was a ruined and desolate place. We knew that it was not long before even the most secluded spot in the seas of Earth was polluted, so we left to the the sea of stars. That is how we came to be on Chiron."
        -Dameon McPherson, Leader of the Atlantians, "The Exodus"

Comment

Originally posted by Voltaire

That begs the question, who of us here (the members of the Hive) are actually communist in ideology in real life?
          I consider myself neither capitalist or marxist. I am a follower of the economic theories of George Bataille, whose works "The Theory of Religion" and "The Accursed Share" form the core of the "Copernican Project" to overthrow all existing economic, religious and political thought.

We're ambitious.

Cool quote from TToR: "The warrior's nobility is like a prostitute's smile, the truth of which is self-interest."
          "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Originally posted by Static Universe
            Cool quote from TToR: "The warrior's nobility is like a prostitute's smile, the truth of which is self-interest."
            "Self-interest", sounds awfully like Ayn Rand...

Comment

I lean more toward Social-Democratic. True communists are violent by nature and opt for the radical change....I'm more progressive in nature.
              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
              *****Citizen of the Hive****
              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

,,,,,and I hate Ayn Rand.
                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
                  ,,,,,and I hate Ayn Rand.
                  Who doesn't?

Comment

rofl. Nice, very nice!

Comment

I have to say, the comic by Gnool was probably my favorite.
                      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Much as I hate Ayn Rand, and a lot of what she's written is wrong, there is quite a bit you can gain from reading some of her books. If you ignore much of the politicised crap, she does have a *few* good points.
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

New PRAVDA is up here

"...and there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth in the darkness..."

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                          X