• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No turn appears to be attached there.

Never mind. Fixed now.

Comment

ACDG Restart - CyCon, 2102 attached
      Last edited by Googlie; May 20, 2003, 19:30.

Comment

Has been sent to Herc via e-mail.
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Turn received and forwarded to Cuspidore Brownbeard ( aka JohndMuller) with update.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Herc:

No chance you could play the turn?

Didn't JdM say in one of the posts that he'd be away until Sunday evening?

(If not, i can play the turn to get it moving again)

G.

Comment

Googlie,

Haven't seen anything to that effect - only thing I can think of is that SL3 said he'd be away until Sunday evening. Though jdm hasn't posted since Friday, so it could well be the case.
              We're back!
              http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

we got our goose cooked on turn order
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'll have a look, but not guarantee anything.

Comment

Unfortunately Prime Function Drogue Beta sent old Pirate turn of 15 May disguised as restart. Does not compute. Didn't notice until I tried to play the restart turn.

Maybe Prime Function Drogue Beta while logical was maybe tired and emotional.

Comment

BrownBeard Here:
                      The turn I received was a dup of the original turn, only the bottle it came in was different (the .zip file had a newer date, but the .sav contents had the same date/time as the original turn we played and did not open with the new password). So, I am becalmed until this is straitened (sic, bad pun intended) out.

Comment

Fusteredcluck!

Comment

Prime function Drogue Beta, Supreme Cyborg !!! advised of system fault.

Comment

Are you sure? My computer crashed after saving it, and before I managed to send it (my mum tripped over the power cable )

I'll try to find the right one. But we already get a tampering message from the UoP, so shouldn't matter
                            Smile

Comment

Has been found and sent again. It will give the tampering message, as I had to go back and check which one it was. Hope it worked fine. I need to get a better sorting system
                              Smile

Comment

@$$%#! Landlubbers making trouble for everybody.

Next time someone walks the plank.

Here's a new bottle with the true essence of the first time around. The gold's still real and the blood's still as red as this vile kelp that infests this pond.

Cuspidore BrownBeard out.

Edit: Turn attachment deleted
                                Last edited by johndmuller; May 20, 2003, 19:56.

Comment

Working...
                                X