Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost 48 hours Kody. Any more news about when the turn will be posted?
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Turn 2140 to university
      Last edited by Kody; October 8, 2003, 02:58.

Comment

• Cyborgs - 2140
        Attached Files
        Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• 2140 to PEACE

2140 to PEACE

Edit: Pulled due to problem with the zip. Should be posted in the next few minutes.

Edit 2: Posted. There is a reload on our part because of the problem with the zip. I had to go into the file and re-save it, zip it up and post it. Hoping it works this time.

Edit 3: Posting did not work, so have attached a link to the file. 2140 to PEACE.
          Last edited by Drogue; October 7, 2003, 13:27.
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Turn to Buster and Mongoose direct. And turn attached for the record. Must go and delete some attachments.

Note there me hearties that Cap'n Calico Hercule's current tour of duty is ended. I am heading back to port to meet up with some fine young doxies to tell them about me adventures at sea and to introduce some Hiverian young women who stowed aboard ship (they thought there was a party on board),to pirate life as part of a cultural exchange programme (least that's my excuse).

Cap'n Makuhlua will be taking over the command so I'd advise ye te get out your recipe charts and prepare some good welcoming fare when she visits, otherwise she'll have your heart out for stew and yer giblets for afters be disappointed. Oh also arrange for a handsome cabin boy to be around it may help matters. Just a tip.

Over and out

Cap'n Calico Hercules
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Hercules; October 8, 2003, 13:07.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• 2141 to Hive
              Attached Files

Comment

• This has been downloaded 8 time(s).
                And I think all 8 have been me.

Can't save it nor open it in anything resembling zip

And as another thought - the loading problems seem to be only on multipage threads - time to open a new one for turn tracking, I reckon

Here it is

G.

Comment

• I think I read it somewhere that you could first right click on the link and save it as an html file. Then you simply unzip it as if you are unzipping a zip file. Maybe you could try to see if it works.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Actually, I e-mailed buster who sent it directly to me

I did try the "Drogie solution" that he outlined earlier, but to no avail

G.

Comment

• No problems for me here. Although Hive turn is definately going to be delay at least 24 hours. Thursday just isn't a very free day for me.

Also it seems the plans was trying to make work weren't possible, so some replanning required this turn as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X