PRAVDA SPECIAL #1 - 12th May 2003 - Election Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit: -CENSORED- for reasons relating to Hive security
    Last edited by Voltaire; May 14, 2003, 03:47.
    You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Presumably the Hive is positioned wherever on the factions list the Gaians were in your last game. And before you ask, no, I'm not sure how to fix it.
      Last edited by GeneralTacticus; May 14, 2003, 03:37.

Comment

[whispers]No no no! Now they know where we are![/whispers]

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Voltaire

Do I head the University threatening the use of prohibited WMD against the peace loving people of the Human Hive? The UN is going to have a field day.
          I speak not for the University (though unlike your society, we are allowed to have full free speech). However, I can assure you that the people of the University will use ANY means required to defend their territory.

As for research Comrade Tass, you apparently have not seen the might of the Human Hive expanded. We will match and even outperform your research with sheer numbers. Likewise your superior technology is no match for our nearly infinite numbers. We shall ram you until you give up!
          And as you are at war with us (we, of course, will be in a defensive war. Giving us a huge bonus ) your economy will suffer, your cities will suffer..........Your people will suffer. While we simply stay at our homes and posts and shoot your troops as they come.

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Tass, if you don't stop speaking outside of your authority and causing unfounded diplomatic incidents, we may be forced to demote you...

This message has been brought to you by the Foreign Affairs Department of the Provisional University Government.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

I speak not for the University (though unlike your society, we are allowed to have full free speech). However, I can assure you that the people of the University will use ANY means required to defend their territory.
              Your free speech is going to get you into trouble, while the Hive speaks with one voice.
              "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

It may certainly get him in trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                  It may certainly get him in trouble...

We of The Human Hive understand the problem of free speech and commend your disciplining of an insubordinate subordinate. We also look forward to peaceful relations with the University upon successful planetfall. I'm sure we can all prosper together on such a large world.
                  "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Do I head the University threatening the use of prohibited WMD

the peace loving people of the Human Hive?
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

We are peace loving....

....it says so in PRAVDA....

.....so it must be true

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Oh stop it, please!!!

The Hive? Peaceloving? The kind of peace that comes from the death of all your enemies
                        Smile

Comment

We don't have any enemies....

Noone has attacked or threatened the Hive, and noone wants to interfer with our social system...

Please, judge the Hive on our actions (Not on memories of Yang and his minions)

We are currently at peace with all other factions, we have no intentions of changing this.

-Comrade Jam

Comment

Ok, sorry I was refering to your victory, that there will be peace when you have killed everyone else persuaded everyone to agree with you

I accept you're not at war, I am sorry for any insinuation to that end. No one has threatened the Hive? *cough* Tassadar *cough*
                            Smile

Comment

He doesn't count, and he got a ticking off from Proffessor Tacticus for his deeds.

-Jam

Comment

That is true. I would therefore, like to offer a formal apology to the people of The Hive, for my unwarrented accusations and insinuations.

I wish you strength and logic,

- Prime Function Drogue Beta-8
                                - 01010000011100100110100101101101011001010010000001 00011001110101011011100110001101110100011010010110 11110110111000100000010001000111001001101111011001 11011101010110010100100000010000100110010101110100 011000010010110100111000
                                Smile

Comment

Working...
                                X