The Cybernetic News Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drogue
    Thank you Static. I hope we can maintain our friendly relations with the Hive.
    As Minister of Scientific Knowledge for the Human Hive, I look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with the learned Consciousness. There is much we can learn from you.
    "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
      TKG: Is it actually pronounced Drug? I've been pronouncing it wrong for 4 years then
      well, if you were to say the word drug with a french accent, at least

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
        We Pirates get on with everybody and we like to visit your Taverns, Marinas, Ports and banks.
        Especially the banks...

Say, where or how are you guys getting the binary translations... the site I went to didn't properly decode any of what's been typed.
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash
          Say, where or how are you guys getting the binary translations... the site I went to didn't properly decode any of what's been typed.
          I doubt that are translated phrases. It´s just random generated stuff. If you wanted to translate binary code, you would first have to find out what format it fits (digits per letter, decoding method, has it been compressed, ...)

IMHO, they are just pretending to communicate by binary coded texts. Roleplaying. Kidding
          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
          Let me eat your yummy brain!
          "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Well, I got "The" out of my usual website to translate the stuff from the first message, but it may have been a fluke.

Of course, if we all used the same site: http://plinko.net/binary/ then it wouldn't just be gobbledegook.
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

IMHO, they are just pretending to communicate by binary coded texts. Roleplaying. Kidding
              Micha is right! Why would we use a secret binary code? We have absolutely nothing to hide at all!!!!

Spoiler:
              I think they're falling for it, fellow Consciousness members. If they only knew what we were discussing behind their backs!

Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Actually, I believe some of it is actual binary, or so I've been told. I'll leave you to figure out what or who's is real

Spoiler:
                Although I could be lying
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Another thing. For our name, I just put Cybernetic Consciousness, is this ok? I presumed it was just going to be the actual name for all, but it seems other s have changed it. Should we have a different name, or is that fine? Personally, I'd keep it the same, but it's up to you guys.
                  Smile

Comment

i'd like to keep it the same

Comment

Personally I find the original name of the factions best. I actually find it a pity two of the factions decided to rename themselves.

Comment

That's great then

Let the enlightenment commence
                        Smile

Comment

Yes! Our forum is there. Now awaiting authorization.

Comment

Where do you see your forum???
                            Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                            Let me eat your yummy brain!
                            "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

There. Still anxiously awaiting authorization by our prime fuction...

Comment

Cool! The fora are now being created. It's nice to see. Pity I'll have to wait till Arachic shows up to join my...
                                "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                                "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Working...
                                X