No announcement yet.

PRAVDA - The Hive Newsletter of the Peoples' Advisory Council

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As dawn breaks over the Pacific Northwest, heralding another rainy, golfless day, GooglieGod peers myopically at the screen in front of him, sipping from the endless brew of coffee that sustains his endeavours.

His clawlike fingers, frozen by an eternity of clutching the mouse, peck away at the keyboard as he reads yet another of these minions' missives.

"How can I convince them of my existence?", he mutters, "without seriously imbalancing the Universe below. Perhaps a hint here, a nudge there to demonstrate that I am their Creator - but, no, that's too subtle. These humans need more palpable signs.

"Let them guffaw",
    he cackles. "they'll become Believers soon enough. Wait until they pop that pod, expecting energy credits or a unit clone, only to find a monster Sealurk ot Demon Boil. Then they will believe and marvel at my Creation. When they enter that fungus patch and encounter not one, not five, but a dozen Demon Isles of the Deep, lurking there for a century, then they will be in awe of GooglieGod's creatures.

"And if not then, eventually they will be called to account by my messenger, Miriam, bearing the Sword of Wrath, or by my Angels, sent to penetrate their puny datalink defenses with searing bolts of righteousness.

"Then they'll see there is a God"

GooglieGod cackles soundlessly, then hits the 'Submit Reply' button and shuffles off to refil the coffee mug.
    Last edited by Googlie; May 16, 2003, 16:03.

Comment

• Comment

• The CyCon, in our near infinite intelligence, have already presumed of your existence, and would like to honour you. How should we do this, so as to gain your energy credits good will?
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• The Hive --> .... <-- GOOGLIE, our GOD

Hail to Googlie, our one and only god!
          Tell us unworthy creatures, oh great master of the skies, what or who shall we sacrifice to please you?
          Perhaps some faculty members...?
          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
          Let me eat your yummy brain!
          "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• Originally posted by Micha
            Perhaps some faculty members...?
            After Tassadars favourable comments about the Hive. Not that we would mind at all, we have no scruples when it comes to sacrificing opponents
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Untill PRAVDA tells us that Googlie is God, he is not!
                *mindworm demon boil attacks The Hive*
                Its natural I tell you, all natural!
                Proud member of The Human Hive, working for a better future on Chiron, today!

Comment

• The very name says it all:

People Revere A Virtual Diety Always

GooglieGod

Comment

• The Human Hive is now the largest faction in the planet!

This is a further proof to the all of Hive's glory and greatness.
                    :-p

Comment

• Originally posted by Googlie
                      The very name says it all:

People Revere A Virtual Diety Always

GooglieGod
                      Peoples Resist A Virtual Diety Always
                      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS:

FORMER UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR TASSADAR DEFECTS TO HIVE!!!! MORE TO COME SOON INCLUDING A PRAVDA EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH GLORIOUS COMRADE TASSADAR!
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• I was waiting for this moment~

Welcome Comrade Tass, u made the right decision
                          :-p

Comment

• Wait for a PRAVDA SPECIAL EDITION #3 to be released soon. Comrade Tass reveals his trauma at the hands of the University. Plus the Hive page-3-girls show what they can do. All that, and the usual update on the Hive's progress and all the other news you can eat in tommorrow's PRAVDA SPECIAL EDITION #3 !!!!!

-Editorial Deputy to the PAC - Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassadar5000
                              BREAKING NEWS:

FORMER UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR TASSADAR DEFECTS TO HIVE!!!! MORE TO COME SOON INCLUDING A PRAVDA EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH GLORIOUS COMRADE TASSADAR!

Comment

• The requested new special edtion is here

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X