Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eeeeergh! GT uses IE - get away from him :vomit:

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I have a slightly different question:

Where do I see how good/bad the thread is rated?
      Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
      Let me eat your yummy brain!
      "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• On the main forum there are 1-5 stars next to some threads.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Where exactly? I have attached a screenshot how the main forum is displayed to me (well, the Ministery of information has altered some insignificant details )

Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

• Your primitive editing jobs betray your organic nature. Stick to hacking at small animals with pointy things.
            Comrade Corellion, Secretary of Science and Social Engineering for the Human Hive in the Alpha Centauri Police State Game (ACPSG).
            Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
            The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.

Comment

• Yuck - two IE screenies in one thread. I think I'm going to be sick.

(Corellion - we're out of small animals today)

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by War of Art
                Yuck - two IE screenies in one thread.
                Nope. As you can see it is NOT the IE...

But I provided the image for that somebody shows me the stars (thread rating). I don´t see any.

Comment

• This is a screenshot of how I see Apolyton, with the star thread ratings. I presume it has something to do with the style you are using for Apolyton. My guess is you're using a "Light" forum style, while the thread ratings can only be seen on a "Default" style.
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Thanks Maniac - I was just trying to attach the same picture (another MoO3 style user ) I can only get screenies as .bmp files, and 'poly thinks 50,000 is too big to paste in a thread. And I'm using the Ultra Light style, and I can see the stars

-Jam

Comment

• Thanks! That explains many things...

Originally posted by War of Art
                      I can only get screenies as .bmp files, and 'poly thinks 50,000 is too big to paste in a thread.
                      Well, paste the screenshot into Paint (for example) and save it as xyz.JPG
                      It works fine, reducing the size to 100-200kb

Otherwise you may upload your .bmp file to apolyton and then link to it.

EDIT: You HAVE to upload it. Even the .jpg! Then you MUST link to it. As attachment poly says it´s too big (width).
                      I did so with [ IMG ] ... [ /IMG ]

Comment

• I tried that - Paint won't let me save as .jpg, and I don't have any other graphics programms on this computer. (This one is for games and internet ONLY) And I'm too lazy to mail it to the other PC in the bedroom, open Photoshop etc etc. Here it is in black and white...

-Jam
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Voltaire
                          COMRADES GREAT NEWS!

With 4 of the 7 PAC votes in we are the first faction to have chosen a leader. I thank the Peoples’ Advisory Council and the Party for their support and faith in me, I will strive to live up to the expectations of the Party and the People for the betterment of the State.

-Chairman Voltaire
                          Congratulations Chairman Voltaire! We the people trust you to lead us to one victory after another victory. We'll write a new page in the Hive history!
                          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Comrades, I beleive there's a neat and simple solution to all our computer problems.

C:/format C
                            install Linux

Linux: The People's Operating System
                            You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

• Here's Comrade War of Arts screenshot for everyone to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
                                I suspect the wrongdoers are the same people that frauded your elections with their gifted computers: the University of Planet!
                                You might be right in Comrade Maniac, I've always suspected the University of misdeeds against the working class for their leadership consists of such radical rightists as Archaic.

Comment

Working...
                                X