No announcement yet.

PRAVDA - The Hive Newsletter of the Peoples' Advisory Council

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hive needs a big square block of land with a grand name, for the people to see the parades of efficient, disciplined comrades. There is the Red Square and Tianmen Square.
    Promoter of Public Morale
    Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

• Great idea Comrade Vev!

The CCC will be taking suggestions for the name of our Great Revolutionary Square.
      You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

• Triangular Square!

(Or perhaps not...)

How about Unity Square?

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Like the new Avatar Voltaire. It seems Corellion has your old one, so I almost replied to you instead of him in PM
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• So is this the Hive news service or just propaganda?

Of course, wouldn't they be one and the same anyway?
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vev
              The Hive needs a big square block of land with a grand name, for the people to see the parades of efficient, disciplined comrades. There is the Red Square and Tianmen Square.
              Wouldn't Katyn Memorial Square be just swell?
              "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
              "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

• FlameFlash: As the first post states, PRAVDA means "the truth"
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Can Voltaire authorise me into the Hive private forum?
                  Promoter of Public Morale
                  Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

• You're now authorized Comrade Vev!

Comment

• Yippeee - private forums....

...can you authorise me too Comrade Chairman? Please? Its cold out here...

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• And me as well!

"We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

• I'm in This is fun, like a secret society

-Jam

Comment

• Me too please Comrade Chairman!
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by War of Art
                              I'm in This is fun, like a secret society

-Jam
                              I couldn't wait!
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Comrade HongHu you need to apply to join before I can approve you. It’s at the top of the page under Human Hive, there should a “apply” next to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X