No announcement yet.

PRAVDA - The Hive Newsletter of the Peoples' Advisory Council

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comrades, I bring to you a new government chart for the Hiveran State. It is improved for the benefit of the people. The only major amendment that is included is that now the Presidium of Prefectures is appointed by the CCC and holds power over the Ministry of Industry and Development.

Though given that our faction at this time is not large, there will be no need to appoint Prefects for the time being. As such the MID will take on the role of the PP.

-Chairman Voltaire
    You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

• Very nice

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Oh - Voltaire you need to PM MarkG with your name and the team name, if you've not done that already.

Chairman - Voltaire
        Team - The Human Hive

Then we can get our personal forum running

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Great to see that the people now have the leader they deserved!
          Hail to Chairman Voltaire!!!

The Ministry of Information announces:
          The people of our great faction, the highest stage in human evolution, have appointed their beloved comrade Voltaire to serve them as the new, glorious and incredibly powerful leader!
          Total votes pro: 97.9 %
          Total votes contra: 0.2 %
          abstentions: 3.6 %

Congratulations Voltaire!!!
          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
          Let me eat your yummy brain!
          "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• Total votes pro: 97.9 %
            Total votes contra: 0.2 %
            abstentions: 3.6 %
            This humble but rational ambassador of the Cybernetic Consciousness would like to note to the Minister of Information that the election seems to have been frauded. Because when you have a look at how many people have voted, you reach a total of 101.7% of the total Hive population. The Collective Assembly would recommend a recount to double-check if there haven't been made any oh-so-human inefficient mistakes.
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Originally posted by War of Art
              Oh - Voltaire you need to PM MarkG with your name and the team name, if you've not done that already.

Chairman - Voltaire
              Team - The Human Hive

Then we can get our personal forum running

-Jam
              Done and done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
                This humble but rational ambassador of the Cybernetic Consciousness would like to note to the Minister of Information that the election seems to have been frauded. Because when you have a look at how many people have voted, you reach a total of 101.7% of the total Hive population. The Collective Assembly would recommend a recount to double-check if there haven't been made any oh-so-human inefficient mistakes.
                Actually Comrade Ambassador Maniac, you should double check your computer algorisms, since they were used to tally the votes.

Comment

• Err... that's impossible... this can't be... Our computer systems are infallable!!! Yes indeed: Infallable I say! You must have used those University of Planet computers, gifted to you a few days ago. Probably it was an attempt by an anti-Marxist group to sabotage your elections. Yes, that must have been it!
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
                    You must have used those University of Planet computers, gifted to you a few days ago. Probably it was an attempt by an anti-Marxist group to sabotage your elections. Yes, that must have been it!

The Ministery of Information is currently checking your accusation. Shall this turn out to be true, the State Security of the Hive will be forced to take the neccessary steps to protect their citizens...

Furthermore, the votes have been recounted. The 0.2% contra voters couldn´t be found this morning. They seem to have disappeared... Strange, isn´t it?

According to the information given to me, more than 101.5 % of our people have participated in that election.
                    That result clearly shows the superior abilities of our government system and the incredibly high efficiency of the HIVE

(OOC: Maniac, I was referring to the elections we had in Eastern Germany. Newspapers announced numbers like: 99.7% pro, 0.6% contra. If the PRAVDA says so, it MUST be true! )
                    Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                    Let me eat your yummy brain!
                    "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr

Comment

• I wish to nominate myself as a position for

Promoter of Public Morale
                        *holds nerve staple in hand*

I am here for the fun and newsletter, though I may have trouble in the weekend accessing the net.

Hail Voltaire, the Hive Chairperson.
                        Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassadar5000
                          A communist never gets himself involved with Maoists
                          Now thats just a poor excuse

Now stop kissing up to Proktor Saratov because he's Russian and join the Hives!

:-p

Comment

• Originally posted by Vev
                            Hail Voltaire, the Hive Chairperson.
                            Son, you're talking Hive here. You don't need to keep with that PC sensetive bull**** round there - it's not like the Hive gives a flying funk bout stuff like that.

Call him a Chairman already.

Beloved Leader will probably go down well too.
                            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

• I wasn't sure what gender Voltaire is. I guess I should have checked the userID. I'm kinda new here.
                              Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by moomin
                                Beloved Leader will probably go down well too.
                                I would advise everyone to discard the “principle” of devotion to persons. It is not the Communist way. Be devoted to the working class, its Party, its State. That is a fine and useful thing. But do not confuse it with devotion to persons, this vain and useless bauble of weak-minded intellectuals.

Comment

Working...
                                X