No announcement yet.

PRAVDA - The Hive Newsletter of the Peoples' Advisory Council

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote for the CCCP anthem I just DLed from your link Voltaire. I'm listening to it now

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by War of Art
      I vote for the CCCP anthem I just DLed from your link Voltaire. I'm listening to it now

-Jam
      Truly an inspirational piece of music, every Communist should know it off by heart. I second your choice Comrade War of Art, our nation could benefit by taking example for the great Soviet Union.
      You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

I'm listening to the solidarity song now...

"Vorwards, nie vergessen..."

It sounds a bit silly in the verses though. Good words, bad singing

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

I'm listening to the solidarity song now...

"Vorwards, nie vergessen..."

It sounds a bit silly in the verses though. Good words, bad singing

-Jam
          Well my knowledge of German is non-existent, so I wouldn’t know.

Comment

Well, after shopping around a bit, it has to be the old CCCP anthem. This really is one for stirring the hearts of the Comrades. And its in Russian, so its bound to annoy Tass and the Finns somehow

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Voltaire
              prefectures and governors as prefects
              May I suggest politructorates and politruks?
              Ministry of Economics Affairs: headed by the People’s Commissar of Economics Affairs;
              Commissariat of Public Starvation/Commissar of Kulak Extermination
              Ministry of Science and Technology: headed by the People’s Commissar of Science and Technology;
              Commissariat of Catching Up/Commissar of Theft
              Ministry of Information: headed by the People’s Commissar of Information;
              Commissariat of Public Brainwashing/People's Brainwasher Extraordinary
              Ministry of State Security: headed by the People’s Commissar of State Security; & the
              Moscow Trial Memorial Tribunal/People's Public Executioner
              Commission of Foreign Affairs: headed by the Commissioner of Foreign Affairs.
              Commissariat of Public Slavery/People's Enslaver
              If anyone can come up with more create names please do, Ministry is overused, we need something more creative.
              Always glad to lend a helping hand!
              "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
              "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Thanks Moomin

(Memo : send Hive security forces to Moominland ASAP)

-Jam

Comment

Well, after shopping around a bit, it has to be the old CCCP anthem. This really is one for stirring the hearts of the Comrades. And its in Russian, so its bound to annoy Tass and the Finns somehow

-Jam
                  My Russian anthem collection has over 20 versions of the Russian anthem
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

(Memo : send Hive security forces to Moominland ASAP)
                    Don't waste men better utilized starving the people for the benefit and profit of the Nomenklatura. I'll have you remember Moominland is guarded by Finns!
                    "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                    "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Tass, why dont you join the Hives?
                      :-p

Comment

Comrades, I have come up with a finalized proposal for the government structure of the Human Hive.

The Central Continuing Committee would consist of the Chairman and the People’s Ministers. The subsidiary departments and commissions of the various ministries would for the time be treated as portfolios of the ministers of the respective ministries; this would be assuming we could not fill the possessions.

The Minister of Industry and Development would administer regions not under the control of a prefect, this will remain as such until we prefects are appointed. Prefects would be nominated by the Central Continuing Committee and Peoples’ Advisory Council, and would require the approval of the Chairman to take their post. There will not be a term limit to the number of times a Prefect can serve, but they must gain the nominations of the CCC and PAC in order to retain their positions.

The Commission of Foreign Affairs will be nominated by the PAC, and appointed by the CCC. The Commissioner of Foreign Affairs will have the power to act as the official ambassador of the Human Hive to other factions, he will speak on behalf of the Party, People, and State; thus if falls under the CFA’s powers to negotiate with other factions. Of course the CCC must approve all treaties.

The Commission of Democratic Reform will be responsible for carrying out all official polls at the request of the Commissioner, and unofficial polls at the request of the PAC.

Comrades I have answered the questions I believe might come up, if any more confusion remains please ask.

Comment

He probably will, after he has gathered confidential information about the UoP plans. See this thread as proof.
                          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
                            My Russian anthem collection has over 20 versions of the Russian anthem
                            Oh, send us some goods ones.

You can never have too many Soviet Anthems.

Comment

Comrades state your candidacy for the positions of the Ministries not already having a candidate. Anyone already running please post your intentions officially so that new candidates can see what positions are already filled and therefore can choose their positions accordingly.

Furthermore Comrades of the Hive, our faction need a constitution; we could adopt the great constitution of the former Soviet Union, and modify it in order to suit our purposes. If anyone would like to volunteer to either come up with a new constitution, or adopt an existing one, the Party and the People would greatly appreciate your services.

Lastly, we need a faction motto: I humbly submit for the approval of the Peoples’ Advisory Council the motto “the Party and People Forever United”.

-Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II
                                Tass, why dont you join the Hives?
                                A communist never gets himself involved with Maoists
                                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                                X