PRAVDA - The Hive Newsletter of the Peoples' Advisory Council

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War of Art
    @Comrade Voltaire - Great to have your pictures in PRAVDA. Where did you get them, may I ask? I found lots of Soviet posters on this website. Nice suggestions for Party positions. We'll probably have to do more than one each. I'd like to become the Official Editorial Deputy to the Peoples' Advisory Council - that means keeping PRAVDA up to date and spamming the other factions newspapers.
    Great Inspirational CCP Posters provided for a great selection of posters; many more are still left at our disposal comrade, and we will be needing them if we are to fend off the evils of capitalism and spread international revolution.

As for the position you requested Comrade War of Art, the word within the Party is that you are a prime candidate for Official Editorial Deputy to the Peoples' Advisory Council; the people have certainly chosen wisely.

As for the rest of the positions, I was greatly troubled my comrade when creating them, I felt that we needed to have few enough to be able to fill all the positions, and enough to cover all vital areas. I hope the right balance was achieved.

We should decide who is doing what initally so everything is sorted out in time for the game to start (And for the second edition of PRAVDA )

Who wants to be the starting Chairman of the PEC? Please submit your nominations. I don't think we need a poll. Once we have that decided, the Chairman can make a series of one choice polls for the other positions, or the Minister of Democratic Public Opinion can Let's try to get it sorted out today if possible, eh comrades?

FORWARD IN COMPANIONSHIP, FELLOWSHIP & BROTHERHOOD!
    If the Party need me, I will step up and lead our glorious nation and spread the revolution though these troubled times as we take a new leap into the future of humanity of Planet.

Also Comrades, if given the great honor of serving as Chairman of the People's Continuing Committee I will bring prosperity and power to the people and the state. As well as introduce a clause in our constitution that will allow for the voluntary transfer of power from one Chairman to another, with of course the approval of the Party and the people.

LONG LIVE THE STATE! LONG LIVE THE PEOPLE! LONG LIVE THE HIVE!
    You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

I have also heard that the people wish for Comrade Voltaire to be our first Chairman of the Peoples' Advisory Council upon landing. The people feel that he is ready to take the heavy responsiblity of being as a father to an entire planet, with the support and help of the PAC.

Comrade Micha is also understood to be the candidate of the people's wishes to be responsible for the spreading of information to and about the other factions. PRAVDA staff have looked favorably on the prospect of publishing regular articles from the future Minister for Information. This may be attached to the Ministry of External Affairs.

It has been suggested that Comrade War of Art is the first Minister for Democratic Reform of the Human Hive, and will be responsible for posting polls to "Let the people decide"

We need a Minister for Scientific Knowledge - has complete command over our tech choices - can instruct the Chairman, and is responsible for the Unit Workshop. Any takers?

We need still a Minister for Peace - responsible for the millitary, and should instruct the Chairman on the best deployment of the Glorious Human Hive Millitary Forces.

And also a Minister for Food, Industry and Terraforming - Like it says really.

Of course, each Minister can say what they like to the Chairman, but only the Chairman can actually decide how the turn is played. He will have complete power of overrule if it is deemed neccessary by the People.

How does this sound Comrades?

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I'll be moving down south in about 8 weeks to Schwäbish Gmünd. (It's near Stuttgart) So I won't be leaving Germany yet. Ruddy German economy = toilet

So you´re gonna become "A Schwoab"?

@Comrade Micha - I was looking for the old SED anthem, and you've already found it for me Gute Arbeit !
        Thanks!
        If you´re looking for all the anthems and songs of the SU and DDR(GDR), just have a look at the Sowjet and DDR songs website!

Who wants to be the starting Chairman of the PEC? Please submit your nominations. I don't think we need a poll. Once we have that decided, the Chairman can make a series of one choice polls for the other positions, or the Minister of Democratic Public Opinion can
        well said! Nominations here or by pm?

FORWARD IN COMPANIONSHIP, FELLOWSHIP & BROTHERHOOD!
        To be printed upon T-Shirts, cups, badgets, banners (during political and sports events), milk bottles, ...
        Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
        Let me eat your yummy brain!
        "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

So you´re gonna become "A Schwoab"?
          It's about the only place in the country where you can still get a job. I think I should be able to get some kind of work in Stuttgart. My g/f has the job in Schwäbish Gmünd. I'm going to practise the accent

Nominations here or by pm?
          I think here should be fine. The identity of all voters shall be known, and who they voted for. That should stop people voting for the opposition.

Send me a T-Shirt and a Mug please (or a milk bottle )

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

I'm going to practise the accent
            Do you know the saying: "We [People of Baden-Wuertemberg] can do everything. Except speaking proper German." ?
            Good luck practising that accent!

I think here should be fine. The identity of all voters shall be known, and who they voted for. That should stop people voting for the opposition.
            there ARE people voting for the opposition??? And I thought this was impossible, due to the fact there is only ONE spot you can draw your cross on...

Well, as for the votes:
            The information ministery just gave the following numbers:
            Comrad Voltaire is likely to be elected as first Chairman of the Peoples' Advisory Council with currently 101.8% pro and no contra votes

Send me a T-Shirt and a Mug please (or a milk bottle )
            I am sorry to have to tell you that the production of T-Shirts is planned to start on MY2109. The Planning Committee has announced that people won´t like to buy T-Shirts until that time...
            But the Mug is on it´s way
            As for the milk... Right now we have a little... let´s say... current shortage on milk. The capitalists are supposed to have poisoned our Xeno-cows, to force us to buy their tasteless and expensive products...
            Last edited by Micha; May 9, 2003, 05:25.
            Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

So... at least 3 comrades of the PAC believe that Comrade Voltaire will be our next Chairman. Are they right? A fourth such hint would be a majority of the council, and a public poll would surely follow soon. The efficeincy of the Hive means we could have a leader before any of the other factions.

As for the milk... Right now we have a little... let´s say... current shortage on milk. The capitalists are supposed to have poisoned our Xeno-cows, to force us to buy their tasteless and expensive products...
              Then we shall have fresh "People's Friendly Milch" direct from the recycling tanks. Far superior to the xeno-cow milk of the Capitalist Running Dogs.

-Jam

Comment

Then we shall have fresh "People's Friendly Milch" direct from the recycling tanks. Far superior to the xeno-cow milk of the Capitalist Running Dogs.
                great idea! the advertising campaign is already starting! Just wait a few days and "PFM" will be the people´s favourite drink!

EDIT:
                By the way, did you notice that "Pravda" is more than 300% bigger than its counterparts in the other factions?
                That shows perfectly what the people really want to read!

Comment

True Comrade - we will be posting the second edition of PRAVDA before they even have their leaders elected. We will transcend before they can even move their formers. The people will read PRAVDA and post in PRAVDA to show their support for the guidance of the Peoples' Advisory Council.

-Jam

Comment

DOWN WITH THE FUTURE PROPAGANDA MACHINE "PRAVADA"!!! DOWN WITH THE ENEMIES OF ALL THE WORKERS OF THE WORLD: THE HUMAN HIVE!!!!!!
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Dear Mr. Tassadar5000.
                      The always polite state security, intituted to serve our people, invites you to have a longer "stay" here in the hive. We would be pleased if you would participate in "discussions" about major political and social issues with our state security members.
                      We will of course provide free housing and food for you. Well, your "room" will lack a few comforts, such like windows, bathrooms and beds. We ask you to forgive us about these things...

BTW: It is "PRAVDA", not PRAVADA". You also used that wrong spelling in the Cybernetic news thread...

Comment

Found an additional source for "Worker SOngs":
                        Online Worker Songs.

If anybody´s interested in translation, just pm me

Comment

I thank the people and the Party for their undying support of my candidacy for Chairmen.

Comrade War of Art, the Party congratulates you on the success of PRAVDA; truly the paper of the people. The popularity of PRAVDA indicates the popularity of our cause, for your great conviction in Communism and your unwavering support of Party ideals I would like to nominate Comrade War of Art for the first order of Lenin for outstanding services rendered to the State and the Party. Long live our revolution!

Comment

Comrade, digging through the Unity history archives I came across a great source of inspiration for PRAVDA. The KOREAN CENTRAL NEWS AGENCY of DPRK could teach our new nation much about how to run a proper communist paper.

(OOC: I’ve been reading this for months now just for the Anecdotes about Kim Jong-Il, good for a laugh, and after a few months I think I’m actually getting good at propaganda)

Comment

Many thanks Comrade Voltaire. I believe this man also could help us learn how to spread the truth to the masses. We can learn from our Brethren in other lands!

FORWARD - IN UNITY WE ARE STRONG !

-Jam

Comment

Comrades as the dawn of our great nation reaches closer the people have asked that we, the Peoples’ Advisory Council of the Hiverian Communist Party, inspire the people to labor and valorous deeds. Comrades the first step in this is for the Party to choose a national anthem for our great nation. Let us discuss the matter here. Of course the real decision lies in the hands of the Party and the people, and a poll will be posted on our forum, but efficiency is something we strive for Comrades, so let us show the true strength of the efficiency of the Hive.

Comment

Working...
                                X