X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posted 2310 1st mid-turn save.

Notes:
    UN Temple of Sol

(1) CBU-Parade Ground: Sp II 50% dam., Sp IR 70% dam., Sp SG 40% dam.
    (2) O-Sp SG: 24-11, 60% dam. and promoted to veteran.
    (3) IR-SpII: 3-2, 10% dam. and promoted to hardened.
    (4) IS-Sp IR: 224-45, 40% dam. and promoted to disciplined.
    (5) "Peacekeepers seize Parade Ground! 69 energy credits diverted from local nets." Parade Ground contains Children's Creche, Tree Farm. After converting workers to doctors to handle drones, it is producing 0 net nuts/5 net mins/2 net energy and is costing 2 ec/turn and producing 1 lab/turn.
    (6) H PT (shown), H TT revealed 2 sq. S of Parade Ground.

Current world map

Current faction dominance

(7) After losing 69 ec's, Sparta is no longer the leader in wealth.

Morgan Metallurgy and Morgan Solarfex

(8) "Our probe team has successfully drained 70 energy units from the Morganic energy grid!." "Our Probe Team has returned to U.N. Aid Statiion: mission complete. The team has been promoted to Elite status."
    (9) Wild MW revealed 2 sq. SW, 1 sq. S of Morgan Solarfex.
    (10) CBU-Morgan Solarfex: M SyP 20% dam., M ScP 70% dam., M SyP 20% dam.
    (11) 20% dam. II-M veteran SyP: 72-55, 40% dam.
    (12) 40% dam II-M SyP: 3-2, 60% dam.
    (13) 40% dam. elite O-M ScP: 384-55, 40% dam.

University Base and Climactic Research

(14) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Mendelev College) Inside base: U hardened IR, U hardened SyP. 1 sq. W: U veteran IR*, U veteran II2. 2 sq. NW: U hardened IR.
    (15) Elite I steals tech: (100, 88) Stole Optical Computers. "Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to Climactic Research: mission complete."

Agincourt

(16) CBU bombards SotR veteran II Mk 2: 20% dam.
    (17) "We have discovered a mysterious monolith."

Info

(18) Our might has gone to potent.

Proposed moves:

UN Temple of Sol
    (1) Move UNTT to 1 sq. SW of UN Temple of Sol (1 mp), load O, move 1 sq. NE (1/3 mp), unload O, load CBU, move 2 sq. SW (2/3 mp), unload CBU.
    (2) Load IR on I, move I 1 sq. SW (1/3 mp), unload IR, move I to Sparta Command along monorail and steal technology.
    (3) Change production to ScP.

Parade Ground
    (4) Re-home IS.

UN Aid Station
    (5) Rush SC for 60 ec.

Morgan Solarfex
    (6) I steal ec.
    (7) Load CBU on TT, move 1 sq. E and occupy Morgan Solarfex.
    (8) Move elite O 2 sq. E and repair.

Morgan Metallurgy
    (9) Change worker to doctor.
    (10) Move SyP 2 sq. NE, 1 sq. E (1 mp).

UN Equality Village
    (11) Change to SC.

UN Humanity Base
    (12) Change to SC.

Great Clustering
    (13) Rush CP for 6 ec's.
    (14) Set population to working the 1-2-2 and 1-2-1 squares.

UN Education Agency
    (15) Change to SC.

UN Headquarters
    (16) Rush SC for 19 ec.

Sheng-ji Yang Base
    (17) Change to SC.

UN Planning Authority
    (18) Change to SC.

UN Planetary Trust
    (19) Change to SC.

Plex Anthill
    (20) Hurry TT1 for 105 ec.

UN High Commission
    (21) Change to SC.

Working Man Hold
    (22) Rush SC for 56 ec.

UN Information Agency
    (23) Change to SC.

UN Commerce Committee
    (24) Change to SC.
    (25) Airdrop I to Academgorodok.

Academgorodok
    (26) Change to SC.
    (27) Load CP on I, move I 5 sq. N (1 1/3 mp), unload CP, build base.

Worker's Nest
    (28) Change to CP.
    (29) Change worker to doctor.
    (30) Load PS on I, airdrop I to the new base 5 sq. N of Academgorodok, unload PS, load PS on I with 2/3 mp, move loaded I 2 sq. S (2/3 mp).

Gagarin Memorial
    (31) Change to CP.

Agincourt
    (8 sq. SE, 1 sq. E)
    (32) Move TT 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), 2 sq. NE (0 mp), and 3 sq. E (1 mp).

Climactic Research

(1 sq. S)
    (33) Load O onto TT, move 4 sq. E (1 1/3 mp), 1 sq. NE (1/3 mp), unload O.

(1 sq. W)
    (34) Load commando II on TT, move TT 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), unload II, load CBU, move 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), unload CBU, load II, move 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), 1 sq. SW (1/3 mp), 2 sq. E (2/3 mp), unload II.
    (35) Move O into CR (1/3 mp), load on TT, airdrop TT to Mendelev College, unload O, load II, move to 2 sq. NNE of Mendelev College (0 mp), unload II, move to 1 sq. SW of Mendelev College (1/3 mp), load O, move 1 sq. NE (1/3 mp), unload O, move 1 sq. SW (1/3 mp), load CBU, move 1 sq. NE (1/3 mp), unload CBU.
    (36) Move CBU to monolith SE of University Base, repair, use I in University Base to move CBU into base (2/3 mp), unload.

(base)
    (37) Change to ScP.
    (38) Move commando II 1 sq. N, repair, load II on elite TT, move 1 sq. S (1 mp), move 2 sq. E (2/3 mp), 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), unload II.
    (39) Change production to recreation commons.
    (40) End turn SyP.
    (41) Move CBU 2 sq. E (2/3 mp), 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp).

(2 sq. E)
    (42) Move SyP 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), 2 sq. E (2/3 mp)

Mendelev College
    (1 sq. W)
    (43) CBU bombards Mendelev College.
    (44) Veteran O attack U SyP in Mendelev College.
    (45) Green II attacks U IR in Mendelev College.
    (46) Load II onto TT with 1/3 mp, move 1 sq. N, occupying Mendelev College.

(base)
    (47) Set production to command center.

Climactic Research
    (base)
    (48) Airdrop O to Mendelev College, re-home, move to 2 sq. NNE of Mendelev College (0 mp) and end turn.

(1 sq. E)
    (49) Move CBU 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), load on TT, move TT into Mendelev College (1 mp), unload CBU, move CBU along magtube and back to Mendelev College, load on TT with 2/3 mp remaining, move TT to 3 sq. W, 1 sq. SW of Mendelev College (1/3 mp), unload CBU, end turn of both the CBU and TT.

University Base
    (base)
    (50) Change to CP.
    (51) Use I to shuttle elite O's on monolith SE of base into base (1 1/3 mp), airdrop O's to Mendelev College, end turn of O's.
    (52) Hold ScP.

If there are no comments within 24 hours, I'll implement and post an end turn save.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by vyeh; January 7, 2007, 09:47.
    Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

• Sorry I'm lurking more than contributing, but it looks like things are going just fine (I don't have any experience with troop transporters, so perhaps it's best that I just watch).

I'll download the save and make some comments.

Before I do that, I do wonder what effect our becoming the top faction (it should happen soon) will have on our relations with the Hive and Gaians.

I also wonder if we'll be able to make Morgan and Uni submissive, or whether we'll have to eliminate them.

Mead

Comment

• OK, I'm taking a look.

Why don't we trade Optical Computers for the Secrets of the Human Brain with the Hive. This will allow us to change our research goal to any number of thing, including initiative, before we research SoTHB ourselves?

It looks like the game is almost in hand.

We should be able to take Spartan Command very shortly, plus the Belivers have only a few bases left (seven).

Unless all the factions, including Hive and Gaians, united against us right now (and even if they did) it looks like we will roll over them all.

A couple of interesting notes:

Wow, Gaian is making probe foils - Yeah - I though only himan players would do that. Do the Gaians know how to use probe foils?

It looks like the Belivers are starting to make a few probes. Are we adequately prepared to deal with a significant probe threat in the south?

Do we want to wait until Morgan completed the Civil Defense before we take Morgan Industries (this might take a while)? Or should we just destroy/make submissive Morgan as planned?

Just my thoughts.

Mead

PS

FYI

As I was taking a look I contacted Yang (he offered the Secrets of the Human Brain for Optical Computers trade), and Deirdre (she wants to hit us up for a loan).

My understanding is that we are able to contact the other factions to see what they are offering diplomtatically.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mead
          Sorry I'm lurking more than contributing, but it looks like things are going just fine (I don't have any experience with troop transporters, so perhaps it's best that I just watch).
          Always glad to hear from you. Rather than trying to follow the troop transporters, perhaps you could look at the following areas:
          (1) Diplomacy with the Hive and with the Gaians.
          (2) General strategy for base development.
          (3) Social engineering.

Our basic military strategy:
          #1 (the Spartans)
          Knock out the major cities. Leave it to the Hive units to mop up. The Hive has +1 industry bonus; the Spartans a -1 industry penalty. An attrition strategy by the Hive makes sense.

#2 (the Morganites)
          Drain their energy reserves. This will make it hard for them to rush units. With their -1 support penalty, they have less mineral output for a given size army.

The South
          We've been blitzing the University before they could get their defenders in place. Since they have only one base left, we can afford to bypass University units if we can destroy the base in one turn. The Believers main disadvantage is their research penalty. If their plasma armor is too tough a nut to crack, we may have to fort up with plasma defenders, perimeter defenses, sensors and wait until we have a military tech superiority.

We're 12 turns in and we're on the verge of eliminating the only force directly in contact with our bases. Is that enough breathing room for you?

Originally posted by Mead
          I'll download the save and make some comments.
          We've already discussed wealth and free market. Democracy is premature because many of our size 1 bases are only producing 4 mins/turn and supporting 2 units. Democracy's -2 hit to support means that we would have to pay 1 min for the second unit supported and we wouldn't get the ten mins when we build a new base.

We're within 2 techs of ecological engineering which will boost the production of roaded mined rocky squares from 2 to 4 mins. Once we're crawling those squares, we can go to democracy.

Before I do that, I do wonder what effect our becoming the top faction (it should happen soon) will have on our relations with the Hive and Gaians.
          As long as neither is the second ranking faction, there shouldn't be a problem. The third faction tends to aligned itself with either #1 or #2. The real issue will come if we switch to democracy (which will make the Hive uneasy) or free market (which will make the Gaians unhappy). Note that at the beginning of the current turn (2310), the Hive turned over three units to us. This allowed us to take Parade Ground. The Hive has been sending a lot of troops into the Spartan territory.

I'm hoping we can win without taking on the Hive (which thanks to us has been building their military and developing their infrastructure) and the Gaians (which would require building a navy).

I also wonder if we'll be able to make Morgan and Uni submissive, or whether we'll have to eliminate them.
          You should know soon, when we've eliminated the last garrison of the University's last base. If they don't offer to submit, then it is unlkely that Morgan will.

Comment

OK, I'm taking a look.

Why don't we trade Optical Computers for the Secrets of the Human Brain with the Hive. This will allow us to change our research goal to any number of thing, including initiative, before we research SoTHB ourselves?
            If you will compare the Spartans' techs with ours, you'll see that the only tech they have that we don't have is Secrets of the Human Brain. We can steal it from Sparta Command.

It looks like the game is almost in hand.

We should be able to take Spartan Command very shortly, plus the Belivers have only a few bases left (seven).
            UN Temple of Sol has a command center, so our units can regenerate by sitting out a turn there. We don't need transports to get our infantry units from Parade Ground to Sparta Command. Knocking out the headquarters will really cripple any faction.

"Only" seven? They're all connected by magrails, so defenders can be shifted around.

Unless all the factions, including Hive and Gaians, united against us right now (and even if they did) it looks like we will roll over them all.
            The Hive could roll over our core bases. If the Hive turned on us, we'd be in trouble. We can upgrade our scout defenders into plasma defenders.

A couple of interesting notes:

Wow, Gaian is making probe foils - Yeah - I though only himan players would do that. Do the Gaians know how to use probe foils?
            That's because Darsnan made probe foils a pre-defined unit. If the flag for probe foils is set to "probe", the Gaians will use the probe foils as probes.

It looks like the Belivers are starting to make a few probes. Are we adequately prepared to deal with a significant probe threat in the south?
            The way we've been dealing with probe threats is to kill probes with conventional units at every opportunity. At #1, we've killed several probe teams attempting to sneak by.

Two units stacked together can block a probe unit from that square. We can set up pairs of units to block probes and then we kill them anytime we see them.

Do we want to wait until Morgan completed the Civil Defense before we take Morgan Industries (this might take a while)? Or should we just destroy/make submissive Morgan as planned?
            Being on the offensive, we've hardly had the need for perimeter defense. On the other hand, the units dealing with Morgan are in a good position to deal with the Spartan bases south of Morgan Processing. And Sparta is a problem. They are implementing an ICS strategy. If those bases aren't nipped, Sparta would be able to produce a horde of high morale units.

As I was taking a look I contacted Yang (he offered the Secrets of the Human Brain for Optical Computers trade), and Deirdre (she wants to hit us up for a loan).

My understanding is that we are able to contact the other factions to see what they are offering diplomtatically.
            As long as you don't say yes to maps, you can test their diplomatic positions.

Comment

• Posted 2310 end turn save.

Notes:

UN Temple of Sol and Parade Ground

(1) I steals tech: (100, 75) Stole Secrets of the Human Brain. "Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to Parade Ground: mission complete. The team has been promoted to Commando status."

Morgan Solarfex and Morgan Metallurgy

(2) "Our probe team has successfully drained 59 energy units from the Morganic energy grid!" "Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to U.N. Aid Statiion: mission complete."
              (3) "Peacekeepers seize Morgan Solarfex! 41 energy credits diverted from loacal nets." The base is size 3 with children's creche and tree farm. It is producing 4 excess nuts, 5 excess mins, 2 excess energy. It is costing 2 ec's/turn and producing 1 labs/turn and 3 psych/turn.

Academgorodok

(4) Operations Director: "Our colony is becoming larger and even more difficult to manage. As the colony expands beyond 6 bases, its swollen bureaucracy will create even more additional drones. ..."
              (5) Chief Librarian: "U.N. Health Authority founded in 2310."

Gagarin Memorial

University Base and Climactic Research

(6) CBU-Mendelev College: U IR 50% dam., U SyP 30% dam.
              (7) Vet O-U SyP: 160-63, 10% dam. and promoted to commando.
              (8) Green II-U IR: 224-45, 0% dam. and promoted to disciplined.
              (9) "Peacekeepers seize Mendelev College! 96 energy credits diverted from local nets." The base is size 3 with network node and tree farm. It is producing 2 excess nuts, 7 excess mins, 0 excess energy. It is costing 4 ec's/turn and producing 0 labs/turn.
              (10) "We have eradicated the University! Provost Alaron has been captured and is ready for your personal interrogation."

Current map

If there are no comments within 24 hours, I'll end the turn and post an initial 2311 save.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Posted 2311 initial save (after activating all CBU's and the ScP at UN Planning Authority and Sheng-ji Yang Base).

Notes:

Current world map

(1) "The Hive announces seizure of Fort Survivalist."
                (2) There is a new Spartan base, Commander's Keep.

Commander's Keep
                RMFD

(3) Commander's Keep is producing SG (10/16) in 0 turns, 2 excess nuts/2 excess mins/1 excess energy, 0 ec/1 lab per turn.

(4) "Colonel Joechim of the Spartans has authorized a secret project, codenamed 'The Citizen's Defense Force."
                (5) From a choice of Doctrine: Initiative, Intellectual Integrity, Centauri Empathy, Advanced Subatomic Theory, Gene Splicing, Superconductor, and Neural Grafting, we chose Gene Splicing. We acquired Gene Splicing. From a choice of Doctrine: Initiative, Synthetic Fossil Fuel, Ecological Engineering, Advanced Subatomic Theory, and Advanced Military Algorithms, we chose Synthetic Fossil Fuel.
                (6) We are ahead in tech, military, population, territory and overall. Our power bar is barely ahead of SotR.
                (7) UN Headquarters, Working Man Hold, and UN AidStation build Supply Crawler. Sheng-ji Yang Base, UN Health Authority builds ScP. Great Clustering builds CP. Plex Anthill builds Troop Transport Mk 1 (TT1).
                (8) (tech acquired since last turn; labs required/labs accumulated/labs being produced each turn; tech currently being researched, number of turns to acquire tech) PK: Gene Splicing; 532/43/47; Synthetic Fossil Fuel, 11. G: None; 99/34/18; Secrets of the Human Brain, 4. H: None; 182/79/27; Ethical Calculus, 4. M Polymorphic Software; 224/28/15; Cyberethics, 13. Sp: Intellectual Integrity; 169/63/30.4; Superconductor, 4. SotR: Industrial Automation, Optical Computers; 208/12/36.8; Doctrine: Initiative, 6.
                (9) (number of ec's, ec produced per turn) PK: 178, 1. G: 195, 13. H: 298, 24. M: 248, 21. Sp: 374, 24. SotR: 462, 32.
                (10) (+ units gained - units lost since the end of the last turn) PK: + CP + ScP + 3SC + TT1. G: + TF + SCP + LS + SG. H: - SyP + IR - impact speeder (ISp) + impact squad (ISq). M: - SyP - F - IR. Sp: + CP + 2SyP + RR - SG - II2 + impact battery (IB). SotR: + 2PT - AA - 4IR - PG - 2II2.

Info

(11) Our might is unsurpassed.

Tactical situation around UN Temple of Sol and Parade Ground

(12) (*shown, all coordinates relative to UN Temple of Sol) 2 sq. NW, 1 sq. N: H PG*. 2 sq. NNE: H ScP*. 2 sq. E: H PG*.
                (13) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Parade Ground) 2 sq. NW, 1 sq. W: H ScP*.
                (14) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Sparta Command) 2 sq. NE, 1 sq. N: H PT*. H PR.

Tactical situation around Morgan Solarfex and Morgan Metallurgy

(15) Forest expands near Morgan Solarfex.
                (16) Wild MW destroys M F 3 sq. SW of Morgan Solarfex. MW is 20% dam.
                (17) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Morgan Metallurgy) 1 sq. W: PK hardened SyP*.
                (18) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Morgan Solarfex) 2 sq. SW, 1 sq. W: PK SyP*. 2 sq. SW, 1 sq. S: wild 20% dam. MW*. 1 sq. W: PK 60% dam. II*, PK 40% dam. II. 1 sq. E: elite O*.

Tactical situation around Academgorodok

(19) (*shown, all coordinates relative to UN Health Authority) 2 sq. S: PK PS*, I.

Tactical situation west of Gagarin Base

(20) Forest expands near Gagarin Base.
                (21) (*shown, all coordinates relative to CBU, which is 5 sq. W, 1 sq. SW of Gagarin Memorial) at CBU: CBU*, 20% dam. UNTT.

Tactical situation around Mendelev College

(22) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Mendelev College) 2 sq. W, 1 sq. SW: CBU*, PK II. 1 sq. SW: PK SyP*, 20% dam. UNTT. 3 sq. E, 1 sq. SE: . N: SotR PT*, SotR PT. 2 sq. NNE: O*, PK II. 2 sq. N, 2 sq. NE: SotR veteran II2.

Proposed moves:

Parade Ground
                (1) Load CBU on TT, move 2 sq. S (2/3 mp), 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), 1 sq, S (1/3 mp), 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), 1 sq. S (1/3 mp), unloading and loading CBU at every square, CBU bombards Fort Superiority.
                (2) Move IS 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), 4 sq. S (1 1/3 mp).
                (3) Move IR 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), 4 sq. S (1 1/3), 1 sq. E (1/3 mp.
                (4) Move I to 1 sq. E of Sparta Command (0 mp), 3 sq. N (1 mp), 1 sq. SW (1/3 mp), 1 sq. W (1/3 mp), 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), steal tech from Defiance Freehold.
                (5) End turn SyP.
                (6) Change production to Command Center.
                (7) Change doctor to worker on 0-2-8 square (energy bonus thermal borehole).

UN Temple of Sol
                (8) Change production to PS.
                (9) End turn O.

Morgan Metallurgy
                (10) Change doctor to worker.
                (11) Change production to SyP.
                (12) Move SyP 1 sq. E (1 mp).

UN Aid Station
                (13) Move SC 1 sq. SW (1/3 mp), 2 sq. S (2/3 mp), transport 2 mins.
                (14) Load PT onto I, move I 4 sq. SE (1 1/3 mp), 1 sq. S (1/3 mp), unload PT, move PT 1 sq. E, 1 sq. NE, 3 sq. E, 1 sq. SE, 1 sq. N, 1 sq. NE (2 2/3 mp), steal tech from Morgan Industries.

Morgan Solarfex
                (2 sq. SW, 1 sq. W)
                (15) Load SyP, move 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), unload SyP, attack MW, load SyP, move 2 sq. NE (2/3 mp), unload SyP, load PT, move 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), unload SyP.

(1 sq. W)
                (16) Move both II's 2 sq. E (2/3 mp) and repair.

(base)
                (17) Load CBU on TT, move 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), unload CBU, load elite O, move 2 sq. E (2/3 mp), unload elite O, elite O attacks M PR in Morgan Industries.
                (18) Change production to SyP.

(1 sq. E)
                (19) Move CBU into Morgan Industries (1 mp).

Morgan Industries
                (1 sq. NW)
                (20) Elite O attacks M TT1 1 sq. N.
                (21) TT attacks M IR 1 sq. N.

UN Great Refuge
                (22) Hurry SC for 52 ec.

Great Clustering
                (23) Move CP 2 sq. S (2/3 mp).
                (24) Change production to SC.

Plex Anthill
                (25) Move TT1 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), load CP, move 1 sq. W (1/3 mp), 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), unload CP, build base, set production to Trance Rover Plasma Supply, move TT1 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), pop pod, set production to SyP, move TT1 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp).
                (26) Change production to CP.

UN Headquarters
                (27) Move SC 1 sq. SW (1/3 mp), transport 2 mins.

Working Man Hold
                (28) Move SC 1 sq. SW (1/3 mp), transport 2 mins.

Worker's Nest
                (29) Hurry CP for 56 ec's.
                (30) Change doctor to worker.

UN Health Authority
                (31) Change production to SC.
                (32) Hold ScP.
                (33) Move elite I to Gagarin Memorial (3 mp).

(2 sq. S)
                (34) Move loaded I (with PS) to Academgorodok, airdrop to University Base, load PS onto unmoved I, airdrop to Mendelev College.

Academgorodok
                (35) Airdrop I to University Base.
                (36) Hurry SC for 52 ec.

Gagarin Memorial
                (37) Move CP 3 sq. SW.
                (38) Hurry CP for 56 ec.

(5 sq. W, 1 sq. SW)
                (39) Unload CBU, move along mag ube and return, load CBU, move UNTT 1 sq. E (0 mp), 1 sq. SE (0 mp), 2 sq. SE (2/3 mp), unload CBU, move UNTT 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), 1 sq. NE (1/3 mp), load CP, move UNTT 1 sq. SW (1/3 mp), 1 sq. W (1/3 mp).

(4 sq. SW, 1 sq. W)
                (40) Move CBU 1 sq. S (1/3 mp), 1 sq. NE (1/3 mp), 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp).

University Base
                (41) Move CBU 2 sq. E 2/3 mp).
                (42) Hurry CP for 34 ec.

Climactic Reseach
                (43) Move elite I 1 sq. W (1/3 mp), load CBU, move to Mendelev College (2 1/3 mp), unload CBU, load CBU with full mp, move along mag tube, scouting with CBU, end 1 sq. SE of New Jerusalem, unload CBU.
                (44) Rush RC for 44 ec.
                (45) Change librarian to worker
                (46) End turn SyP.

Mendelev College
                (2 sq. W, 1 sq. SW)
                (47) Move CBU 2 sq. W.

(1 sq. SW)
                (48) Move UNTT 2 sq. W (2/3 mp), load II, move to Mendelev College (1 mp), unload.
                (49) Move SyP 1 sq. NE, hasty attack SotR PT's 1 sq. N.

(3 sq. E, 1 sq. SE)
                (50) Load CBU, move UNTT 1 sq. SW (1/3 mp), load CBU, move 1 sq. NE (1/3 mp), unload.

(base)
                (51) Using the I with 1/3 mp to get pass SotR ZOC, move all CBU's, both elite undamaged O's and, from 2 sq. NNE of base, the disciplined II to 1 sq. SE of New Jerusalem, bombard New Jerusalem with CBU's, attack with elite O's and then with disciplined II.
                (52) Using I with 1/3 mp to get pass SotR ZOC, move commando II to 1 sq, NW of The Holy Fire and attack IR.

(2 sq. NNE)
                (53) Using I with 1/3 mp to get pass SotR ZOC, move commando O to 1 sq, NW of From On High and attack IR.

If there are no comments in 24 hours, I'll implement and post a mid-turn save.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Posted 2311 1st mid-turn save.

Notes:
                  Parade Ground

(1) CBU-Fort Superiority: Sp RR 40% dam., Sp II 20% dam.,
                  (2) I steal tech from Defiance Freehold: (100, 80) Stole Intellectual Integrity. "Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to Parade Ground: mission complete. The team has been promoted to Elite status."
                  (3) H PR revealed 2 sq. S, 1 sq. SW of Parade Ground.
                  (4) H PT (shown), H TT1 revealed 2 sq. S, 2 sq. SW of Parade Ground.
                  (5) Sp IR (shown), Sp PR revealed 4 sq. NE, 1 sq. N of Fort Superiority.
                  (6) Sp IS revealed 2 sq. NNE of Defiance Freehold.

Morgan Metallurgy, Morgan Solarfex and Morgan Industries

(7) I steal tech from Morgan Industries: (100, 84) "Our probe team has successfully downloaded the Morganic world map! Our Probe Team has returned to Morgan Solarfex: mission complete."
                  (8) M IR, M TT1 revealed 2 sq. NNW of Morgan Industries.
                  (9) SyP-wild MW: 15-8, 30% dam. "Planetpearls retrieved from husks! Energy reserves increased by 50 credits."
                  (10) Elite O-M PR: 96-25, 10% dam.
                  (11) "Peacekeepers seize Morgan Industries! 110 energy credits diverted from local nets." Morgan Industries contains Children's Creche, Energy Bank, Tree Farm. After converting workers to doctors to handle drones, it is producing 0 net nuts/3 net mins/1 net energy and is costing 5 ec/turn and producing 1 lab/turn.
                  (12) Elite O-M TT1: 36-25, O 10% dam. and M IR 30% dam.
                  (13) UNTT-M IR: 16-3, 10% dam.

UN Pillar of Rights

(14) Chief Librarian: "U,N. Pillar of Rights founded in 2311."
                  (15) "We have recovered a survey pod from the Unity. It has located abundent Minerals resources."

Academgorodok

Gagarin Memorial

Mendelev College and SotR territory

Mendelev College
                  (16) SyP-SotR PT 1 sq. N: 213-2, 0% dam. and the second PT also destroyed.
                  (17) SotR veteran SyP revealed 5 sq. NE of Mendelev College.

From On High
                  (18) Commando O-IR: 44-15, 0% dam.

New Jerusalem
                  (19) CBU-NJ: SotR PG 10% dam., SotR IR 10% dam., SotR II2 10% dam.
                  (20) CBU-NJ: SotR PG 20% dam., SotR IR 30% dam., SotR II2 20% dam.
                  (21) CBU-NJ: SotR PG 30% dam., SotR IR 40% dam., SotR II2 30% dam.
                  (22) CBU-NJ: SotR PG 40% dam., SotR IR 50% dam., SotR II2 30% dam.
                  (23) Elite O-II2: 128-77, 70% dam.
                  (24) Elite O-PG: 16-9, 90% dam.
                  (25) Disciplined II-IR: 256-55, 10% dam. and promoted to hardened.
                  (26) SotR commando PG revealed 2 sq. E of New Jerusalem.

The Holy Fire
                  (27) Commando II-IR: 16-5, 40% dam. and promoted to elite.

The Hand of God
                  (28) SotR Commando IS revealed 2 sq. WSW of The Hand of God.

Current world map

(29) Our bar is now clearly ahead of SotR's bar..

Proposed moves (Use elite I as needed to bypass SotR ZOC):

Sheng-ji Yang Base
                  (1) Change worker to doctor.

Mendelev College
                  (2) Change production to PS.
                  (3) Move elite UNTT 1 sq. NE (0 mp), 1 sq. N (0 mp), 1 sq. NE (0mp), attack SotR II2 1 sq. N.
                  (4) Move 20% dam. UNTT to 1 sq. NW of From On High, load O, move into From On High, occupying From On High
                  (5) Move 50% dam. elite O to New Jerusalem (0 mp), occupying New Jerusalem, move to 2 sq. NW, 1 sq. W of From On High (0 mp), attack SotR SyP 1 sq. SW.

The Holy Fire
                  (6) Move I to The Holy Fire (0 mp) and steal tech.
                  (7) Move elite II 1 sq. NW of The Holy Fire into The Holy Fire (0 mp), occupying The Holy Fire, move to 3 sq. SW of The Hand of God, attack SotR IS 1 sq. N.

(8) Move all damaged units with mp remaining to monolith 1 sq. NW of New Jerusalem and repair.
                  (9) Using TT's, redistribue units among Mendelev College, From On High, New Jerusalem and The Holy Fire, so that one of the top 4 defensive units is in each of the four bases and all the units are either in a base or on the monolith.

If there are no comments within 24 hours, I'll implement and post an end turn save.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Posted 2311 end turn save.

Notes:

Mendelev College
                    (2 sq. NE, 1 sq. N)
                    (1) Elite TT-SotR II2 1 sq. N: 2-1, 40% dam.

New Jerusalem
                    (2) "Our forces have seized control of The Human Genome Project! Peacekeepers seize New Jerusalem! 84 energy credits diverted from local nets." The base is size 5 with children's creche, energy bank, tree farm, command center and The Human Genome Project. It is producing 2 excess nuts, 7 excess mins, 1 excess energy. It is costing 6 ec's/turn and producing 1 labs/turn and 6 psych/turn.

From On High
                    (3) "Peacekeepers seize From On High! 50 energy credits diverted from local nets." The base is size 4 with children's creche, tree farm, and command center. It is producing 0 excess nuts, 7 excess mins, 2 excess energy. It is costing 3 ec's/turn and producing 1 labs/turn and 6 psych/turn.

(2 sq. NW, 1 sq. W)
                    (4) Elite O-SotR SyP: 8-5, 20% dam.

The Holy Fire
                    (5) I steal tech from The Holy Fire: (100, 84) "Our probe team has successfully downloaded the Sword of the Righteous world map! Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to New Jerusalem: mission complete."
                    (6) "Peacekeepers seize The Holy Fire! 45 energy credits diverted from local nets." The base is size 3 with children's creche, network node, tree farm, and command center. It is producing 2 excess nuts, 7 excess mins, 1 excess energy. It is costing 6 ec's/turn and producing 2 labs/turn.
                    (7) SotR veteran SyP revealed 2 sq. E of The Holy Fire. Hardened TT moved from Mendelev College to 1 sq. E of The Holy Fire (1/3 mp), attacked SotR SyP at 9-4 with 20% dam. and promotion to veteran, and moved to the monolith 1 sq. NW of New Jerusalem (2/3 mp) and repaired.

The Hand Of God
                    (3 sq. SW)
                    (8) Elite II-SotR IS 1 sq. N: 128-55, 20% dam.

(9) Final distribution of units: Mendelev College: I, veteran SyP. From On High: UNTT, commando O. Monolith: veteran UNTT, elite UNTT, veteran O. New Jerusalem, 4 CBU's, veteran UNTT, 2 damaged elite O's, hardened II, elite II, elite I, disciplined PS. The Holy Fire: Elite O.

Current map

(10) SotR is no longer the leader in wealth after losing 179 ec from the fall of New Jerusalem, From On High, and The Holy Fire.

If there are no comments within 24 hours, I'll end the turn and post an initial 2312 save.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Looks good.

This definetly was a warriors, not builders, game.

It was impressive how you blitzed through Uni, Morgan, and now the Belivers.

Waiting longer to develope units or infrastructure would have only played into allowing the opposition time to overwhelm us.

One note of, not concern, but, observation. It looks like Hive will surpass Belivers into the #2 slot. What effect may that have on our relationship with them?

Mead

Comment

Looks good.

This definetly was a warriors, not builders, game.
                        In hindsight, instead of an ICS strategy, we should have sent CP's to #1, #2 immediately and been constructing probe teams, impact infantry, impact rovers and troop transports mark 1's/

It was impressive how you blitzed through Uni, Morgan, and now the Belivers.

Waiting longer to develope units or infrastructure would have only played into allowing the opposition time to overwhelm us.
                        There was never a reason not to use our initial units to reduce the other guys' infrastructure. We did put our efforts into ICS, recycling tanks and supply crawlers. We were waiting to develop weapons 6. So we were waiting longer before we commit our industrial capacity to the war.

One note of, not concern, but, observation. It looks like Hive will surpass Belivers into the #2 slot. What effect may that have on our relationship with them?
                        As soon as we take Fort Superiority, the Hive will be number 2. They'll probably get testy and end their pact. Might be time to get those plasma garrisons in place.

Comment

• Posted 2312 initial save (after activating all CBU's and the ScP at UN Planning Authority and Sheng-ji Yang Base).

Notes:

Current world map

(1) Forest expands near UN Humanity Base and Climactic Research.

(2) We are ahead in tech, military, population, territory and overall. Our power bar is well ahead of everybody. The Spartans and the Hive are tied and barely ahead of SotR. The Gaians and the Morganites are tied and well behind the SotR.
                          (3) Academgorodok and UN Great Refuge build Supply Crawler. Morgan Solarfex, Morgan Metallurgy, and UN Pillar of Rights build SyP. Worker's Nest, University Base and Gagarin Memorial build CP. Climactic Research builds recreation commons (RC).
                          (4) (tech acquired since last turn; labs required/labs accumulated/labs being produced each turn; tech currently being researched, number of turns to acquire tech) PK: None; 532/94/50; Synthetic Fossil Fuel, 9. G: None; 99/55/19; Secrets of the Human Brain, 3. H: None; 182/105/26; Ethical Calculus, 3. M None; 224/32/4; Cyberethics, 48. Sp: None; 169/96/31.2; Superconductor,3. SotR: None; 208/16/2.4; Doctrine: Initiative, 60.
                          (5) (number of ec's, ec produced per turn) PK: 213, -10. G: 206, 15. H: 197, 24. M: 142, 4. Sp: 528, 27. SotR: 284, -9.
                          (6) (+ units gained - units lost since the end of the last turn) PK: + 3CP + 2SC + 3SyP. G: + TF + 2MW + IoD + LSS. H: - ScP - PT - PR + IR - 4II + 5ISq. M: None. Sp: + CP + SyP. SotR: + IR + II2.

Tactical situation around UN Temple of Sol and Parade Ground

(7) Forest expands near Parade Ground.
                          (8) Sp II at Defiance Freehold destroys H PR and H PT and is 80% dam.
                          (9) Sp IS near Defiance Freehold destroys H ScP and is 0% dam.
                          (10) (*shown, all coordinates relative to UN Temple of Sol) 2 sq. N: H IR*.
                          (11) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Parade Ground) 1 sq. N: H ScP*.
                          (12) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Fort Superiority) 2 sq. NNE: PK IR*, PK IS, PK CBU, PK UNTT. 2 sq. NE, 1 sq. E: Sp PR*, Sp IR.
                          (13) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Ironholm) 1 sq. SE: Sp IS*.

Tactical situation around Morgan Solarfex and Morgan Metallurgy

(14) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Morgan Solarfex) 1 sq. E: PK II*, PK II, PK PT, PK I.
                          (15) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Morgan Industries) 1 sq. NW: PK UNTT*, PK O.

Tactical situation west of Gagarin Base

(16) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Gagarin Memorial) 1 sq. W, 4 sq. SW: PK CP*, PK CBU, PK 20% dam. UNTT.

Tactical situation around New Jerusalem

(17) Forest expands near Mendelev College and From On High.
                          (18) (*shown, all coordinates relative to New Jerusalem) 1 sq. NW: PK UNTT*, PK UNTT, PK O. 2 sq. E: SotR PT*, SotR commando PG.

Proposed moves:

Parade Ground
                          (1) Change production to Police Plasma Sentinel and rush for 56 ec.
                          (2) Move I to UN Temple of Sol (2/3 mp), load O, move to 1 sq. N of Fort Superiority (2 mp), unload O, steal tech from Fort Superiority (1/3 mp).
                          (3) Hold SyP.

Fort Superiority
                          (2 sq. NNE)
                          (4) Move CBU 1 sq. SW (1/3 mp) and bombard Fort Superiority.

(1 sq. N)
                          (5) O attacks Fort Superiority.

(2 sq. NNE)
                          (6) Move IS 1 sq. SW (1/3 mp), attack Fort Superiority.
                          (7) Load IR on UNTT, move 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), unload IR and attack Sp stack 1 sq. SE beginning with the UNTT.

Morgan Metallurgy
                          (8) Change production to SC.
                          (9) Hold green SyP.
                          (10) Move hardened SyP and AA 2 sq. NE, 1 sq. E (1 mp)

Morgan Solarfex.
                          (11) Change production to CP.
                          (12) Re-home SyP homed to Morgan Metallurgy, move SyP 1 sq. E and repair.
                          (13) Hold green SyP.

(1 sq. E)
                          (14) Move PT to 1` sq. NW of Morgan Construction (2 mp), 1 sq. S (1/3 mp), 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), steal ec from Morgan Construction (1/3 mp).

UN Great Refuge
                          (15) Move SC 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp) and crawl 2 mins.

UN Pillar of Rights
                          (16) Change production to SC.
                          (17) Hold green SyP.
                          (18) Move TT1 to 1 sq. SW of UN Headquarters (1 mp).

Worker's Nest
                          (19) Change production to SyP.
                          (20) Move CP to 1 sq. SW of UN Headquarters (1 mp), load CP on TT1, move TT1 to 2 sq. SSW of UN Planetary Trust (1 mp).

Plex Anthill
                          (21) Change worker to doctor.

Academgorodok
                          (22) Move SC 1 sq. N, crawl 2 mins.

Gagarin Memorial
                          (23) Move CP 1 sq. N, 2 sq. NE (1 mp)
                          (24) Move elite I 4 sq. SW, 1 sq. W (1 2/3 mp), load CP, move 4 sq. W (1 1/3 mp).

(4 sq. SW, 1 sq. W)
                          (25) Unload CP, load CBU, move 5 sq. W (1 2/3 mp), unload CBU, move CBU along mag ube and return.

University Base
                          (26) Move CP 2 sq. NW, 1 sq. W (1 mp).
                          (27) Airdrop I's to Mendelev College.

Climactic Reseach
                          (28) Change production to SC

Mendelev College
                          (29) Change production to SyP.
                          (30) Move SyP to From On High (0 mp) and hold.
                          (31) Move I to New Jerusalem (0 mp).

New Jerusalem
                          (32) Move PS 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp) and upgrade.
                          (33) Use hardened I to move PS and O from monolith 1 sq. NW to NJ (1 1/3 mp), move I to Righteous Sentence and steal ec.
                          (34) Move all CBU's 1 sq. SW of Righteous Sentence (0 mp)and bombard Righteous Sentence.

The Holy Fire
                          (35) Move elite O to 1 sq. SW of Righteous Sentence (0 mp) and attack Righteous Sentence.

From On High
                          (36) Move commando O to 1 sq. SW of Righteous Sentence (0 mp) and attack Righteous Sentence.

New Jerusalem
                          (37) Move veteran O to 1 sq. SW of Righteous Sentence (0 mp) and attack Righteous Sentence.
                          (38) Move elite 20% dam. II to 1 sq. SW of Righteous Sentence (0 mp) and attack Righteous Sentence.
                          (39) Move elite 90% dam, O to Righteous Sentence (0 mp), occupy Righteous Sentence, move to 1 sq. SW of The Hand of God (0 mp), attack The Hand of God.
                          (40) Move elite I to The Hand of God and steal ec.
                          (41) Move 70% dam. O to The Hand of God (0 mp), occupying The Hand of God, move to 1 sq. SW of Agincourt (0 mp), attack Agincourt.
                          (42) Move hardened II to 1 sq. SW of Agincourt (0 mp), attack Agincourt.
                          (43) From monolith 1 sq. NW, move elite UNTT to 1 sq. SW of Agincourt (1/3 mp), attack Agincourt.
                          (44) Move veteran UNTT to 1 sq. SW of Agincourt (0 mp), attack Agincourt.

If there are no comments in 24 hours, I'll implement and post a mid-turn save.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by vyeh; January 20, 2007, 03:39.

Comment

• Posted 2312 1st mid-turn save.

Notes:
                            Fort Superiority

(1) I steal tech from Fort Superiorty: (100, 84) "Our probe team has successfully downloaded the Spartan world map! Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to Parade Ground: mission complete."
                            (2) CBU-Fort Superiority: Sp RR 50% dam., Sp II 40% dam.
                            (3) O-Sp II: 20-9, 50% dam. and promoted to commando.
                            (4) IS-Sp RR: 10-2, 0% dam. and promoted to hardened.
                            (5) UNTT-Sp PR: 12-5, 30% dam. and promoted to veteran.
                            (6) PR IR-Sp IR: 18-5, 10% dam. and promoted to veteran.

Morgan Construction

(7) PT steal ec from Morgan Construction: (100, 84) "Our probe team has successfully drained 85 energy units from the Morganic energy grid! Our Probe Team has returned to Morgan Industries: mission complete."
                            (8) M II revealed 1 sq. W of Morgan Construction.
                            (9) M F revealed 2 sq. SE of Morgan Construction.

Agincourt

(4 sq. SW, 6 sq. W)
                            (10) SotR commando II2 revealed 3 sq. SW.

Righteous Sentence
                            (11) I steal ec from Righteous Sentence: (100, 67) "Our probe team has successfully drained 71 energy units from the Sword of the Righteous energy grid! Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to From On High: mission complete. The team has been promoted to Veteran status."
                            (12) CBU-Righteous Sentence: SotR II2 10% dam., SotR II2 10% dam., SotR II2 10% dam., SotR PG 10% dam.
                            (13) CBU-Righteous Sentence: SotR II2 20% dam., SotR II2 20% dam., SotR II2 20% dam., SotR PG 20% dam.
                            (14) CBU-Righteous Sentence: SotR II2 30% dam., SotR II2 30% dam., SotR II2 30% dam., SotR PG 30% dam.
                            (15) CBU-Righteous Sentence: SotR II2 40% dam., SotR II2 40% dam., SotR II2 40% dam., SotR PG 40% dam.
                            (16) Elite O-II2: 64-33, 40% dam.
                            (17) Commando O-PG: 88-45, 70% dam.
                            (18) Veteran O-II2: 16-9, 30% dam. and promoted to commando.
                            (19) Elite 20% dam. II-II2: 128-75, 60% dam.
                            (20) "Our forces have seized control of The Command Nexus. Peacekeepers seize Righteous Sentence. 82 energy credits diverted from local nets." Righteous Sentence contains children's creche, energy bank, tree farm, command center, The Command Nexus, 6 pop., 2 excess nuts/9 excess mins/2 excess energy. It is costing 4 ec/turn, producing 1 lab/turn and 6 psych/turn.

The Hand of God
                            (21) Elite O-II2: 32-25, 30% dam..
                            (22) I steal ec from The Hand of God: (100, 84) "Our probe team has successfully drained 36 energy units from the Sword of the Righteous energy grid! Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to New Jerusalem: mission complete."
                            (23) "Peacekeepers seize The Hand of God. 26 energy credits diverted from local nets." The Hand of God contains energy bank, network node, tree farm, command center, 4 pop., 4 excess nuts/9 excess mins/0 excess energy. It is costing 6 ec/turn, producing 0 lab/turn.
                            (24) SotR commando IR (shown), SotR commando PG revealed 1 sq. N of The Hand of God.

Agincourt
                            (25) Elite O-II2: 64-45, 40% dam.
                            (26) Hardened II-TT1: 3-2, 60% dam. and promoted to veteran.
                            (27) Elite UNTT-IS: 256-75, 10% dam.
                            (28) Veteran UNTT-IS: 128-45, 10% dam. and promoted to commando.

Current world map

(29) Spartan bar is now clearly ahead of SotR's bar..

Current faction info

Proposed moves:

UN Temple of Sol
                            (1) Change production to Police Plasma Sentinels.

Fort Superiority
                            (3 sq. NE)
                            (2) Load IR, move UNTT 1 sq. W, 1 sq. SW (2/3 mp), unload IR, move IR into Fort Superiority (1/3 mp), end turn IR.
                            (1 sq. N)
                            (3) Move IS 1 sq. S (1/3 mp), end turn.
                            (base)
                            (4) Rush SyP for 50 ec.

UN Aid Station
                            (5) Rush SC for 52 ec.

Morgan Industries
                            (6) Move doctor to 0-2-8 borehole.
                            (7) Rush SyP for 32 ec.
                            (8) Move CBU 1 sq. SW, 2 sq. S (1 mp).
                            (1 sq. NW)
                            (9) Load elite O, Move loaded UNTT to 1 sq. N of Morgan Construction (1 2/3 mp), unload elite O, attack Morgan Construction, load O, move TT 1 sq. S (1/3 mp) and occupy Morgan Construction, unload O.

Morgan Solarfex
                            (1 sq. E)
                            (10) Load hardened II onto elite I, move I 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), unload II, move I 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), load veteran II, move I to 1 sq. NW of Morgan Construction (2 mp), unload II, attack M II 1 sq. SW, load II, move I 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp) into Morgan Construction, unload II.

Great Clustering
                            (11) Move worker to 1-2-2 river forest square.

Gagarin Memorial
                            (4 sq. SW, 6 sq. W)
                            (12) Load CBU onto UNTT, move UNTT 1 sq. NW, 2 sq. W (1/3 mp)

Academgorodok
                            (13) Change production to CP.

Climactic Research
                            (14) Rush SC for 60 ec.
                            (15) Re-home SyP and hold.

From On High
                            (16) Change production to SC.
                            (17) Rehome SyP.

Righteous Sentence
                            (1 sq. SW)
                            (18) Move 40% dam. elite O to Agincourt, occupy Agincourt, move elite O to From On High, load onto UNTT with 2 mp, move along mag tube running N of Righteous Sentence to 1 sq. S of Hawk of Chiron (2 mp), unload O, If enemy force is encountered, attack with O and TT. Otherwise, use O to attack Hawk of Chiron.
                            (19) Move UNTT to New Jerusalem (0 mp), load PS, move along mag tube running N of Righteous Sentence to 1sq. S of Hawk of Chiron (1 mp), unload PS.
                            (20) Scrap and recycle Command Center at ALL bases.

New Jerusalem
                            (21) Change production to SyP.

The Holy Fire
                            (22) Change production to SyP.

The Hand of God
                            (23) Change production to SyP

Mendelev College and former SotR territory
                            (24) Move all damaged unitswith mp remaining (except 1 UNTT) to monolith 1 sq. NW of New Jerusalem and repair.
                            (25) Using TT reserved above, redistribue units among the former SotR bases, so that one police unit is in each base except The Holy Fire, the elite repaired O's are in Righteous Sentence and The Hand of God, all CBU's are in Righteous Sentence and there is a military unit in The Holy Fire.

UN Equality Village
                            (26) Rush SC for 56 ec.

UN Humanity Base
                            (27) Rush SC for 56 ec.

UN Education Agency
                            (28) Rush SC for 56 ec.

UN Headquarters
                            (29) Rush SC for 60 ec.

UN Planetary Trust
                            (30) Rush SC for 56 ec.

UN Planning Authority
                            (31) Rush SC for 56 ec.

UN High Commission
                            (32) Move worker to 3-2-1 bonus food forest square.

Working Man Hold
                            (33) Rush SC for 60 ec.

UN Commerce Committee
                            (34) Rush SC for 56 ec.

Attached Files

Comment

• Posted 2312 end turn save.

Notes:

Fort Superiority

(1) "Peacekeepers seize Fort Superiority! 63 energy credits diverted from local nets." The base is size 2 with children's creche. It is producing 3 excess nuts, 5 excess mins, 4 excess energy. It is producing 1 ec's/turn and 2 labs/turn.

Morgan Construction

(2) Elite O-M II: 8-3, 20% dam. Elite O-M SyP: 128-45, 20% dam.
                              (3) "Peacekeepers seize Morgan Construction! 34 energy credits diverted from local nets." The base is size 2. It is producing 2 excess nuts, 5 excess mins, 0 excess energy. It is producing 0 ec's/turn and 0 labs/turn.
                              (4) Veteran II-M II 1 sq. E of Morgan Construction: 4-3, 30% dam. and promoted to commando.

Agincourt

(5) "Peacekeepers seize Agincourt! 19 energy credits diverted from local nets. We have captured the Believers! Sister Joan d'Arc has been captured and is ready for your personal interrogation." The base is size 4 with network node and command center. It is producing 2 excess nuts, 7 excess mins, 0 excess energy. It is costing 2 ec's/turn and producing 0 labs/turn.
                              (6) "Scrap ALL 8 of our Command Center facilities for 160 energy credits?" "Scrap and recycle."

Hawk of Chiron

(5 sq. SE)
                              (7) M veteran SyP, M veteran PR, M veteran TT1 encountered 4 sq. SE of Hawk of Chiron.
                              (8) Elite O-M SyP 4 sq. SE of Hawk of Chiron: 8-5, 10% dam., M PR and M TT 30% dam.
                              (9) UNTT-M TT 4 sq. SE of Hawk of Chiron: 40-21, 0% dam. and promoted to commando, M PR 60% dam.
                              (10) UNTT-M PR 4 sq. SE of Hawk of Chiron: 22-3, 20% dam. and promoted to elite.

(11) Final distribution of units: Mendelev College: hardened I, veteran I. From On High: veteran I, veteran SyP. Righteous Sentence: 4 CBU's, elite O. Monolith: elite UNTT, commando UNTT. New Jerusalem, 70% dam. elite O, elite I. The Holy Fire: 60% dam. elite II. The Hand of God: elite O, 1 sq. SW of Agincourt: 60% dam. veteran II.Agincourt: 30% dam. commando O.

Current map

(12) SotR is gone. Spartans and Hive are even.

Current faction info

If there are no comments within 24 hours, I'll end the turn and post an initial 2313 save.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• What are the victory conditions?

If we can't get it through Supreme Leader then it looks like the fastest will be through conquest. (economic; which I've never got around to doing, and Trans would take a long, long, time).

I guess that may mean building a small navy to deal with the Gaians.
                                Locusts are way too far off.

It looks like mop up now. Unless, Darsan put some surprises out there.

Good win.

Mead

Comment

Working...
                                X