Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mead
    What are the victory conditions?
    We have to unite Sanctuary under the PK banner.

Originally posted by Mead
    If we can't get it through Supreme Leader then it looks like the fastest will be through conquest. (economic; which I've never got around to doing, and Trans would take a long, long, time).
    We can't convene the Planetary Council until 2320. I think the Spartans will be gone by then.

I guess that may mean building a small navy to deal with the Gaians.
    Locusts are way too far off.
    If Cooperative Victory is on, we don't need to conquer the Gaians. We're pacted with them.

It looks like mop up now. Unless, Darsan put some surprises out there.
    We'd be in trouble if the Hive and Spartans united against us.
    Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

• Originally posted by vyeh

We'd be in trouble if the Hive and Spartans united against us.
      Nah.

At worst, we'd do a slow down holding action until we were able to redeploy our forces and subvert a few Hive units and bases.

Mead

Comment

• Originally posted by Mead
        Nah.

At worst, we'd do a slow down holding action until we were able to redeploy our forces and subvert a few Hive units and bases.
        I don't expect it to happen. Let's say the Hive decided to make a surprise attack. As soon as they declare vendetta, any Hive units in our territory would return to the nearest Hive base (and vice versa, except we don't have any units in Hive territory). These units would have whatever movement points they had at the time of return. During that turn, the Hive could take UN Great Refuge and UN Equality Village. During our turn, we could upgrade our scouts to Plasma Sentinels and the Hive blitzkrieg would slow. And we could rush a few impact infantry and impact rovers to launch a counterattack.

It would take about 4 or 5 turns for our military units (the bulk of them in SotR territory) to attack the Hive. We don't have the funds to subvert. We have negative income and the Gaians don't have much, so we can't get too much from selling tech to the Gaians. Of course, it would be the wrong time to switch to Wealth (morale hit) or Free Market (drone hit from war fatigue).

Anyway, the Hive doesn't have many units on our border. Most of their units seem to be flowing into the Spartan territory.

Comment

• Posted 2313 initial save (after activating all CBU's and the ScP at UN Planning Authority and Sheng-ji Yang Base).

Notes:

Current world map

(1) Forest expands near Academgorodok..
          (2) There is a new Gaian base, Garden of Fishes.

Garden of Fishes
          RMFD

(3) Garden of Fishes is producing SG (10/10) in 0 turns, 3 excess nuts/4 excess mins/2 excess energy, 1 ec/1 lab per turn.

Current faction dominance

(4) We are ahead in tech, military, population, territory and overall. Our power bar is well ahead of everybody. The Spartans and the Hive are tied. The Gaians and the Morganites are tied and well behind the Spartans and the Hive.
          (5) Working Man Hold, Climactic Research, UN Headquarters, UN Planetary Trust, UN Education Agency, UN Habitation Base, UN Equality Village, UN Planning Authority, UN Commerce Committee, and UN Aid Station build Supply Crawler. Worker's Nest, Mendelev College, New Jerusalem, Fort Superiority, Morgan Industry, and The Holy Fire build SyP. Parade Ground builds Police Plasma Sentinels.
          (6) (tech acquired since last turn; labs required/labs accumulated/labs being produced each turn; tech currently being researched, number of turns to acquire tech) PK: None; 532/154/60; Synthetic Fossil Fuel, 7. G: Doctrine: Loyalty; 99/77/20; Secrets of the Human Brain, 2. H: Polymorphic Software; 182/131/26; Ethical Calculus, 2. M None; 224/32/0.8; Cyberethics, 240. Sp: Centauri Ecology; 169/125/29.6; Superconductor,2.
          (7) (number of ec's, ec produced per turn) PK: 69, -14. G: 363, 16. H: 236, 25. M: 25, 2. Sp: 512, 22.
          (8) (+ units gained - units lost since the end of the last turn) PK: + 10SC + 6SyP + PPS. G: + TF - SCP + LS + LSS + RR. H: + 2IR - II + ISp + ISq. M: - ScP + PT - PR. Sp: None.

Current faction info

Tactical situation around UN Temple of Sol and Parade Ground

(9) (*shown, all coordinates relative to UN Temple of Sol) 1 sq. N: H TT1*. 2 sq. NNE: H IR*.
          (10) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Parade Ground) 2 sq. S: Sp CP*.

Tactical situation around Fort Superiority

(11) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Fort Superiority) 2 sq. SSW: Sp SG*. 1 sq. N: PK 30% dam. veteran UNTT*, PK 50% dam. commando O, PK 20% dam. hardened CBU. 2 sq. NE, 2 sq. NE, 1 sq. E: Sp TT1*.

Tactical situation around Morgan Construction

(12) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Morgan Construction) 2 sq. WSW: P veteran II*.

Tactical situation around Hawk of Chiron

(13) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Hawk of Chiron) 1 sq. SE: PK veteran UNTT*, PK 10% dam. veteran O, PK 20% dam. elite UNTT, PK hardened PS.

Tactical situation around New Jerusalem

(14) Forest expands near Mendelev College and Agincourt.

Tactical situation east of Agincourt

Proposed moves:

Fort Superiority
          (1) Change production to CP.
          (2) Hold SyP.
          (3) Move IS 1 sq. S (1/3 mp), attack SyP.
          (4) Move IR 2 sq. NE (2/3 mp), attack Sp TT1.

(1 sq. N)
          (5) Move CBU 3 sq. N (1 mp).
          (6) Load O on UNTT, move 2 sq. S (2/3 mp), 1 sq, W (1 mp), attempt to move 1 sq. W.

UN Temple of Sol
          (7) Rush production of PPS for 52 ec.

Parade Ground
          (8) Change production to CP.
          (9) Hold PPS.
          (10) Load SyP on I, move I 1 sq. S (1/3 mp), unload SyP, SyP attacks Sp CP, load SyP, move 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), unload SyP, move I 1 sq. S (1/3 mp), 2 sq. SW (1/3 mp), load CBU, move 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), 2 sq. NW (2/3 mp), unload CBU, move I to Sparta Command (0 mp) and steal ec.

UN Aid Station
          (11) Move SC 1 sq. SW (1/3 mp), 2 sq. S (2/3 mp), switch for SC currently there, move SC currently there 1 sq. SW (1/3 mp), crawl 2 mins.

Morgan Metallurgy
          (12) Change production to SP.

(2 sq. NE, 1 sq. E)
          (13) Move hardened SyP and AA to Morgan Solarfex (1 mp), re-home SyP.

Morgan Solarfex.
          (14) Move unmoved SyP 1 sq. E and upgrade.

(1 sq. E)
          (15) Move unmoved SyP to Morgan Industries (1 mp), re-home and hold.

Morgan Industries
          (16) Change production to Recreation Commons.
          (17) Move unmoved SyP 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), 2 sq. S (2/3 mp).
          (18) Move PT to 2 sq. SE of Morgan Construction (2 1/3 mp).

(1 sq. SE, 2 sq. S)
          (19) Move CBU to Morgan Construction (1 mp).

Morgan Construction
          (20) Change production to SC.

(1 sq. N, 2 sq. NW)
          (21) Move II 2 sq. SE (2/3 mp), 1 sq. S (1/3 mp), re-home.

UN Equality Village
          (22) Move SC 1 sq. N (1/3 mp) and crawl 2 mins.

UN Habitation Base
          (23) Move SC 1 sq. N (1/3 mp) and crawl 2 mins.

UN Education Agency
          (24) Move SC 1 sq. NE (1/3 mp), 1 sq. N (1/3 mp) and crawl 2 mins.

UN Headquarters
          (25) Change production to CP.
          (26) Move SC 1 sq. N (1/3 mp) and crawl 2 mins.

Worker's Nest
          (27) Move SyP to UN Headquarters (2/3 mp), re-home and hold.

UN Planetary Trust
          (28) Move SC 2 sq. NE (2/3 mp) and crawl 2 mins.

(2 sq. SSW)
          (29) Unload CP, build base.

UN Health Commission
          (30) Change production to SC.

UN Planning Agency
          (31) Move SC 1 sq. NE (1/3 mp), 1 sq. N (1/3 mp) and crawl 2 mins.

Working Man Hold
          (32) Move SC 1 sq. E (0 mp) and crawl 2 mins.

UN Commerce Commission
          (33) Change to CP
          (34) Move SC 1 sq. W (0 mp), 1 sq. SW (1 mp) and crawl 2 mins.

Gagarin Memorial
          (2 sq. NE, 1 sq. N)
          (35) Move CP to 1 sq. SW of Academgorodok (1 mp)

University Base
          (2 sq. NW, 1 sq. W)
          (36) Move CP 2 sq. N, 1 sq. NW (1 mp).

Climactic Reseach
          (37) Move SC 2 sq. E (2/3 mp) and crawl 2 mins.

Agincourt
          (6 sq. SE, 1 sq. E)
          (38) Load CBU, move loaded UNTT to Agincourt (1 2/3 mp), unload CBU, re-home CBU, load CBU, move to 2 sq. SSW of Hawk of Chiron (1/3 mp).

Righteous Sentence
          (39) Move CBU to 2 sq, SSW of Hawk of Chiron (1/3 mp), 2 CBU's to 1 sq. SW of Hawk of Chiron.

Mendelev College
          (40) Change production to SC.
          (41) Move veteran I to Righteous Sentence (0 mp), load CBU, move to 2sq. SSW of Hawk of Chiron (1/3 mp), unload CBU, load CBU with 2/3 mp remaining, move 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), unload CBU, load CBU with 1/3 mp remaining, move to 2 sq. S of Morgan Processing (1/3 mp), unload CBU, CBU bombards MP.
          (42) Move hardened I to Righteous Sentence, load elite O, move to 1 sq. S of Morgan Processing (1 1/3 mp), unload O, O attacks Morgan Processing), load O onto hardened I, move to 1 sq. W of Fort Liberty, unload O, move hardened I to Hawk of Chiron (0 mp) and steal ec.

From On High
          (43) Move veteran I to Agincourt, load 30% dam. commando O, move to 1 sq, S of Morgan Processing, unload O, O attacks Morgan Processing), load O onto veteran I, move to 1 sq. W of Fort Liberty, unload O.

New Jerusalem
          (44) Change production to SC.
          (45) Hold SyP.
          (46) Load 70% dam. elite O onto elite I, move to 1 sq. S of Morgan Processing (1 1/3 mp), unload O, move O 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), occupy Morgan Processing, O moves 1 sq. S (1/3 mp), load O onto elite I, move to 1 sq. W of Fort Liberty, unload O.

The Holy Fire
          (47) Change production to SC.
          (48) Hold SyP.

The Hand of God
          (49) Move O to 2 sq. SSE of Hawk of Chiron (0 mp).

Hawk of Chiron
          (1 sq. SW)
          (50) CBU with 1/3 mp remaining bombards Hawk of Chiron.

(1 sq. SE)
          (51) 10% dam. elite O attacks Hawk of Chiron.

New Jerusalem
          (1 sq. NW)
          (52) Move commando UNTT to The Holy Fire (1/3 mp), load elite II, move to 1 sq. NW of Hawk of Chiron (2/3 mp), unload II, move II into Hawk of Chiron (1/3 mp), occupy Hawk of Chiron

Hawk of Chiron
          (1 sq. SE)
          (53) Load elite O and PS, move 1 sq. NW into Hawk of Chiron, unload.

(2 sq. SSW)
          (54) Move CBU to 1 sq. W of Fort Liberty (2/3 mp), move along mag tube, return, bombard Fort Liberty.

Fort Liberty
          (1 sq. W)
          (55) Elite O with 1 1/3 mp attacks Fort Liberty.
          (56) Move veteran I with 1/3 mp into Fort Liberty (0 mp) and steal ec.

New Jerusalem
          (1 sq. NW)
          (57) Move elite UNTT to 1 sq. SW of Agincourt (1/3 mp), load veteran 60% dam. II, move to 1 sq. W of Fort Liberty (1 mp), unload II, move II into Fort Liberty (0 mp), and occupy.

Hawk of Chiron
          (58) Move elite II 1 sq. NW (0 mp), load onto UNTT, move to 1 sq. W of Training Camp (1/3 mp), unload elite II.
          (59) Move veteran UNTT to Fort Liberty (0 mp), load II, move to 2 sq. NE (2/3 mp), unload II.

(1 sq. SW)
          (60) Move CBU to Fort Liberty (1/3 mp).

(2 sq. SSW)
          (61) Unload CBU, move to Fort Liberty (2/3 mp)

(former) Morgan Processing
          (2 sq. S)
          (62) Load CBU, move to Fort Liberty (0 mp), unload CBU, load CBU with 1/3 mp remaining, move 2 sq. NE(2/3 mp), unload, steal ec from Militia Station (1/3 mp).

Militia Station
          (1 sq. S)
          (63) CBU bombards Militia Station.
          (64) Veteran II attacks Militia Station.

Fort Liberty
          (1 sq. W)
          (65) Use elite I to move CBU 1 sq. SW of Hawk of Chiron to Fort Liberty (2/3 mp), unload CBU, load CBU with 1/3 mp, move 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), unload, steal ec from Training Camp (1/3 mp).

Training Camp
          (1 sq. W)
          (66) CBU bombards Training Camp.
          (67) Elite II attacks Training Camp.

Agincourt
          (7 sq. SE, 4 sq. E)
          (68) Move loaded I to Righteous Sentence(2 1/3 mp), re-home CP, move to 1 sq. SW of Hawk of Chiron (2/3 mp), unload CP, move CP 1 sq. NE (1/3 mp), load, move elite UNTT to 2 sq. N, 1 sq. NE of Militia Station (1 mp), unload CP, move CP 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), build base.

If there are no comments in 24 hours, I'll implement and post a mid-turn save.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Posted 2313 1st mid-turn save.

Notes:

Fort Superiority

(1) IS-Sp SyP: 5-2, 20% dam. and promoted to veteran.
            (2) IR-Sp TT1: 4-3, 40% dam. and promoted to commando.

Parade Ground
            (3) SyP-Sp CP: 10-5, 20% dam. and promoted to veteran.
            (4) I steal tech from Fort Superiorty: (100, 84) "Our probe team has successfully drained 85 energy units from the Spartan energy grid! Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to Parade Ground: mission complete."

UN Planetary Trust
            (2 sq. SSW)
            (5) "Our colony is becoming even larger and even more difficult to manage. As the colony expands beyond 6 bases, its swollen bureaucracy will create even more additional drones."
            (6) Chief Librarian: "U.N. Haven City founded in 2313."

Morgan Construction and Hawk of Chiron

(7) Sp CP revealed 2 sq. SSW of Hawk of Chiron. At Mendelev College, loaded SyP onto I, moved loaded I to 2 sq. SSE of Hawk of Chiron (0 mp), unloaded SyP, attacked Sp CP, 10-5, 30% dam., promoted to veteran, loaded SyP, moved loaded I to Mendelev College (0 mp), unloaded SyP.

Morgan Processing
            (8) CBU-Morgan Processing: Sp II 50% dam., M SyP 40% dam.
            (9) Elite O-Sp II: 4-1, 0% dam.
            (10) 30% dam. commando O-M SyP: 77-24, 30% dam. and promoted to elite.
            (11) "Peacekeepers seize Morgan Processing. 12 energy credits diverted from local nets. We have eradicated the Morganites! CEO Montigue has been captured and is ready for your personal interrogation." Morgan Processing was destroyed in the occupation.

Hawk of Chiron
            (12) Hardened I steal ec from Hawk of Chiron: (100, 67) "Our probe team has successfully drained 20 energy units from the Spartan energy grid! Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to Righteous Sentence: mission complete. The team has been promoted to Veteran status."
            (13) CBU-Hawk of Chiron: SG 30% dam.
            (14) 10% dam. elite O-Sp SG: 108-35, 10% dam.
            (15) "Peacekeepers seize Hawk of Chiron. 33 energy credits diverted from local nets." Hawk of Chiron contains 1 pop., 3 excess nuts/3 excess mins/1 excess energy. It is producing 0 ec/turn and 1 lab/turn.

Fort Liberty
            (16) Garden of Fishes revealed.
            (17) Sp elite II revealed 2 sq. NNW of Fort Liberty.
            (18) CBU-Fort Liberty: Sp SG 40% dam.
            (19) Elite O-Sp SG: 4-1, 0% dam.
            (20) I steal ec from Fort Liberty: (100, 75) "Our probe team has successfully drained 24 energy units from the Spartan energy grid! Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to Hawk of Chiron: mission complete. The team has been promoted to Commando status."
            (21) "Peacekeepers seize Fort Liberty. 29 energy credits diverted from local nets." Fort Liberty contains 1 pop., 3 excess nuts/3 excess mins/0 excess energy. It is producing 0 ec/turn and 0 lab/turn.

Militia Station
            (22) I steal ec from Militia Station: (100, 75) "Our probe team has successfully drained 9 energy units from the Spartan energy grid! Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to Fort Liberty: mission complete. The team has been promoted to Commando status."
            (23) CBU bombards Sp II 2 sq. ENE: 20% dam.

Fort Liberty
            (1 sq. W)
            (24) Moved elite UNTT 1 sq. NW (0 mp), 1 sq. N (0 mp), attacked Sp II, 5-3, 20% dam.

Training Camp
            (25) I steal ec from Training Camp: (100, 84) "Our probe team has successfully drained 13 energy units from the Spartan energy grid! Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to Fort Liberty: mission complete."
            (26) CBU bombards Militia Station: Sp SyP 30% dam.
            (27) Elite II-Sp IR: 40-9, 10% dam.

Militia Station
            (28) Veteran II-Sp SyP: 20-7, 30% dam. and promoted to commando.

(3 sq. N)
            (29) Chief Librarian: "U.N Data Acquisition founded in 2313."
            (30) Gaian MW revealed 1 sq. E of UN Data Acquisition.

Current world map

(31) Morgan is gone.

Current faction info

Proposed moves:

Diplomacy
            (1) Contact Gaians. Sell Intellectual Integrity for 25 ec, Gene Splicing 50 ec, Secrets of the Human Brain 25 ec, Ethical Calculus 25 ec, Industrial Economics 25 ec.
            (2) Contact Hive. Sell Gene Splicing for 50 ec, Optical Computer 25 ec, Ethical Calculus 25 ec.

Fort Superiority
            (2 sq. NE)
            (3) Move IR 1 sq. W (1/3 mp).

(1 sq. S)
            (4) Move IS 2 sq. N (2/3 mp)
            Morgan Construction
            (5) Airdrop O to UN Data Acquisition, move to Training Camp, occupy.
            (6) Load CBU onto UNTT, airdrop to UN Data Acquisition, move to site of Training Camp.
            (7) Change worker to doctor.
            (8) Load 30% dam. commando II onto I, airdrop I to UN Data Acquisition.

(2 sq. SE)
            (9) Attempt to move PT 1 sq. SE.

Great Clustering
            (10) Rush SC for 48 ec.

Sheng-ji Yang Base
            (11) Change doctor to worker.
            (12) Rush CP for 48 ec.

UN Haven City
            (13) Change production to Trance Rover Supply (0-3t-2 Trance).
            (14) Move TT1 1 sq. N, pop pod, move 2 sq. SW, pop pod, move 2 sq. E and upgrade.
            (15) Change production to SC if no materials pod is discovered.

Plex Anthill
            (16) Rush CP for 60 ec.
            (17) Change doctor to worker.

UN High Commission
            (18) Rush SC for 52 ec.

UN Information Agency
            (19) Rush CP for 34 ec.
            (20) Change doctor to worker.

University Base
            (21) Rush CP for 34 ec.

Climactic Research
            (22) Partially rush SC for 51 ec.

From On High
            (23) Rush SC for 44 ec.

Agincourt
            (24) Change worker from 1-1-0 rolling moist square to 0-2-8 energy bonus borehole.

Hawk of Chiron
            (25) Hold PS.
            (26) Move O to Fort Liberty.

(2 sq. SSW)
            (27) Move elite O to 2 sq. E, 1 sq. SE of Fort Liberty (2 mp).

Fort Liberty
            (3 sq. NW)
            (28) Move UNTT to Fort Liberty (0 mp), load O, move 2 sq. E (2/3 mp), unload, move O 2 sq. SE (2/3 mp), 1 sq. E (1/3 mp).

(1 sq. W)
            (29) Move 30% dam. O to Militia Station (1 mp) and occupy.
            (30) Move elite O with 1 mp remaining 3 sq. E (2/3 mp), 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp).
            (31) Move elite O with 1/3 mp remaining 2 sq. E (1/3 mp).

(1 sq. E)
            (32) Load elite II, move UNTT 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), unload II, move II 2 sq. SE (2/3 mp), 1 sq. E (1/3 mp).

(2 sq. NE)
            (33) Load commando II, move UNTT 1 sq. S (1/3 mp), unload II.

UN Data Acquisition
            (34) Change production to SyP.

(1 sq. SE)
            (35) Move UNTT 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), 2 sq. NW (2/3 mp).

If there are no comments within 24 hours, I'll implement and post an end turn save.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Posted 2313 end turn save.

Notes:

Fort Superiority

Morgan Construction, Hawk of Chiron and Fort Liberty

(1) "Peacekeepers seize Training Camp! 12 energy credits diverted from local nets." The base was destroyed during occupation.

UN Haven City
              (2) "We have recovered a survey pod from the Unity. It has located abundent Minerals resources. We have discovered a materials pod from the Unity! It has produced sufficient minerals for us to finish building the Trance Rover Supply at U.N. Haven City next turn."
              (3) "This is not a pod after all, but an alien artifact! We should take it to a base containing a Network Node for further study." Loaded AA on TT1. change production of UN Headquarters to Network Node.

Militia Station
              (4) "Peacekeepers seize Militia Station! 11 energy credits diverted from local nets." The base was destroyed during occupation.

Current map

If there are no comments within 24 hours, I'll end the turn and post an initial 2314 save.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Posted 2314 initial save (after activating all CBU's and the ScP at UN Planning Authority and Sheng-ji Yang Base).

Notes:

Current world map

(1) Forest expands near UN Health Authority.
                (2) Mindworms are eating the forest near University Base.

(3) We are ahead in tech, military, population, territory and overall. Our power bar is well ahead of everybody. The Hive is ahead of The Spartans, which is tied with The Gaians.
                (4) Great Clustering, Climactic Research, From On High, UN High Command build Supply Crawler. Worker's Nest, Righteous Sentence, The Hand of God, Agincourt, UN Data Acquisition build SyP. Sheng-ji Yang Base, Plex Anthill, University Base, UN Information Authority build Colony Pod. UN Temple of Sol builds Police Plasma Sentinel. UN Haven City builds Trance Rover Suppy.
                (5) (tech acquired since last turn; labs required/labs accumulated/labs being produced each turn; tech currently being researched, number of turns to acquire tech) PK: None; 532/219/63; Synthetic Fossil Fuel, 5. G: Ecological Engineering; 192/1/23; Environmental Economics, 9. H: None; 182/157/26; Superconductor, 1. Sp: None; 169/150/24.8; Superconductor, 1.
                (6) (number of ec's, ec produced per turn) PK: 133, -11. G: 195, 18. H: 161, 24. Sp: 291, 19.
                (7) (+ units gained - units lost since the end of the last turn) PK: + 4CP + 4SC + 5SyP + PPS + TRS. G: + TF + SyP + SG + LSS + SPT. H: - ScP + 4PG. Sp: + CP + 2F - II2.

Current faction info

Tactical situation around UN Temple of Sol, Sparta Command and Fort Superiority

(8) (*shown, all coordinates relative to UN Temple of Sol) 2 sq. NNE: H IS*, H TT1, H II, H TT1, H IS.
                (9) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Sparta Command) 1 sq. E: H IR*, H TT1.
                (10) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Fleet Anchorage) 1 sq. E: PK O*, PK UNTT.
                (11) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Fort Superiority) 1 sq. N: PK 40% dam. commando IR*, 20% dam. veteran IS.

(12) Forest expands near Morgan Solarfex.
                (13) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Morgan Solarfex) 1 sq. E: PK disciplined SyP*.
                (14) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Morgan Construction) 2 sq. N, 1 sq. NE: PK hardened SyP*. 3 sq. SE: PK elite PT*.

Tactical situation around Academgorodok

(15) Kelp expands near Academgorodok.
                (16) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Acadegorodok) 1 sq. SW: PK CP*. 2 sq. S, 1 sq. SW: PK CP*.

Tactical situation around The Hand of God

(17) (*shown, all coordinates relative to The Hand of God) 3 sq. N: Sp elite II2*.

Tactical situation around Hawk of Chiron and Fort Liberty

(18) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Hawk of Chiron) 2 sq. W: wild MW*. 1 sq. SW: PK elite I*. 2 sq. SSW: PK 20% dam. veteran UNTT*.
                (19) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Fort Liberty) 1 sq. E: PK 30% dam. commando O*, PK veteran UNTT, PK elite O, PK hardened CBU. 2 sq. NE: PK hardened CBU*. 2 sq. NE, 1 sq. N: , PK elite O*. 2 sq. E: PK commando UNTT*, PK 20% dam. elite UNTT, PK hardened CBU, PK veteran UNTT, PK elite O. 2 sq. E, 1 sq. SE: PK elite O*, PK elite O. 3 sq. E, 2 sq. SE: PK 10% dam. elite II*, PK 10% dam. elite O.

Proposed moves:

Diplomacy
                (1) Contact Gaians. Trade Industrial Automation for Ecological Engineering. Sell Optical Computers for 25 ec.

Fleet Anchorage
                (1 sq. E)
                (2) O attacks Fleet Anchorage.

Fort Superiority
                (1 sq. N)
                (3) Move IS 2 sq. SE, 1 sq. S of Parade Ground (1 mp).
                (4) Move IR to 1 sq. S of Parade Ground (1 2/3 mp), attack Sp TT1.

Parade Ground
                (5) Move CBU to 1 sq. E of Sparta Command and bombard Sparta Command.
                (6) Use I to shuttle IR sq. S of Parade Ground and IS 2 sq. SE, 1 sq. S of Parade Ground into Parade Ground, and CBU 1 sq. E of Sparta Command to Parade Ground (2 2/3 mp).

UN Temple of Sol
                (7) Change production to SC.
                (8) Hold PPS.

Morgan Solarfex.
                (9) Move AA 3 sq. SE.
                (10) Hold SyP.

(1 sq. E)
                (11) Move SyP to Morgan Industries (1 mp), re-home and hold.

Morgan Industries
                (12) Move unmoved SyP 1 sq. SW (1/3 mp), 2 sq. S (2/3 mp).

(1 sq. SW, 2 sq. S)
                (13) Move unmoved SyP to Morgan Construction (1 mp), re-home and hold.

Morgan Construction
                (14) Change doctor to worker.

(3 sq. SE)
                (15) Move PT 1 sq. SE (1 mp), 1 sq. SW (1/3 mp), 2 sq. SE (2/3 mp), 1 sq. S (1 mp).

UN Humanity Base
                (16) Move SC 1 sq. S (1/3 mp), 1 sq. SE and crawl 4 mins.

Great Clustering
                (17) Re-home ScP.
                (18) Move SC 1 sq. NE (1/3 mp), 1 sq. N (1/3 mp) and crawl 2 mins.

UN Headquarters
                (19) Move SyP to Plex Anthill (2/3 mp), re-home and hold.

Worker's Nest
                (20) Move SyP to UN Headquarters (2/3 mp), re-home and hold.

Sheng-ji Yang Base
                (21) Move CP 1 sq. W (1/3 mp), 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), 1 sq. NE (1/3 mp).
                (22) Change production to SC.

UN Haven City
                (23) Change production to SC.
                (24) Move TRS 3 sq. SW (2 mp) and crawl 3 mins.

Plex Anthill
                (1 sq. SW)
                (25) Unload AA, move AA to UNHQ (1 mp).

(26) Change production to SC.
                (27) Move ScP to UN Haven City (2/3 mp), re-home and hold.
                (28) Move CP 1 sq. SW (1/3 mp), load on TT1, move TT1 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), 1 sq. NE (1 mp), unload CP, build base.

UN High Commission
                (29) Change production to CP.
                (30) Move SC 2 sq. SE (2/3 mp) and crawl 2 mins.

UN Information Agency
                (31) Change production to SC.
                (32) Move CP to 2 sq. SW of UN High Commission (1 mp).

UN Commerce Commission
                (33) Change worker to doctor.

Academgorodok
                (1 sq. N)
                (34) Move SC 1 sq. E (1 mp) and crawl 3 mins.

(1 sq. SW)
                (35) Move CP to 2 sq. SW of UN Health Authority.

(2 sq. S, 1 sq. SW)
                (36) Move CP to 1 sq. SW of Academgorodok (1 mp).

Gagarin Memorial
                (37) Change worker from 2-2-2 forest to 0-6-10 energy bonus borehole.

University Base
                (38) Change worker from 2-2-2 monolith to 0-6-9 energy bonus borehole.
                (39) Move CP 2 sq. NW, 1 sq. W.

Climactic Reseach
                (40) Change 2 workers to technicians.
                (41) Move SC 1 sq. NE (1/3 mp) and crawl 2 nuts.

(2 sq. E)
                (42) Change SC to crawl 2 nuts.

Mendelev College
                (43) Hold SyP.
                (44) Change worker from 2-2-2 forest to 0-6-10 energy bonus borehole.

From On High
                (45) Change production to SyP.
                (46) Move SC 1 sq. NW (0 mp), 1 sq. N (0 mp) and crawl 2 mins.
                (47) Move SyP to Hawk of Chiron, re-home and hold.

Righteous Sentence
                (48) Change production to SC.
                (49) Change Librarian to Technician.
                (50) Hold SyP.
                (51) Move I to Agincourt (0 mp), load SyP, move to Fort Liberty (1 mp), unload SyP, re-home SyP, hold SyP, move I to UN Data Acquisition (1 mp).

New Jerusalem
                (52) Change worker from 2-3-2 forest to 0-6-10 energy bonus borehole.

Fort Liberty
                (2 sq. NE)
                (53) Move CBU 1 sq. S (1/3 mp).

(2 sq. NE, 1 sq. N)
                (54) Move elite O 1 sq. NE (1 mp). 2 sq. S (2/3 mp), 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp).

Hawk of Chiron
                (55) Change production to SC.
                (56) Load PS on commando I, move commando I to 1 sq. E of Fort Liberty (1/3 mp), unload PS, load elite O, move to 4 sq. E, 2 sq. SE of Fort Liberty (1 2/3 mp), unload O, move O to 1 sq. S of Sparta Command (0 mp).

(2 sq. SSW)
                (57) Move UNTT to 2 sq. WNW of Hawk of Chiron, attack wild MW.

(1 sq. SW)
                (58) Move I to Fort Liberty (1/3 mp), load hardened CBU, move 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), unload CBU, load CBU with 2/3 mp, move I 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), unload CBU, load O with 0 mp, move I and CBU 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), unload O, load CBU, move I 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), 2 sq. E (2/3 mp), unload CBU, move CBU along magtube, using I to get past ZOC, end with CBU 1 sq. S of Sparta Command, CBU bombards Sparta Command.

UN Data Acquisition
                (59) Change production to SC.
                (60) Hold SyP.
                (61) Load commando II onto elite I, move I to 3 sq. E, 2 sq. SE of Fort Liberty (3 mp), unload II.

Fort Liberty
                (62) Change production to SC.
                (63) Load commando I, elite I with hardened CBU, veteran CBU, move to 4 sq. E, 2 sq. SE of Fort Liberty (2 mp), unload CBU's, move CBU's to 1 sq. S of Sparta Command (0 mp).

(1 sq. E)
                (63) Load 30% dam. commando II onto veteran UNTT, move UNTT to 1 sq. S of Sparta Command (1 2/3 mp), unload II, II attacks Sparta Command.
                (64) Move CBU's 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), 2 sq. SE (2/3 mp).
                (65) Move PS 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), load PS onto UNTT, move UNTT 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), unload PS, load O, move UNTT 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), unload O, move O 1 sq. E (1/3 mp).

(2 sq. E)
                (66) Load CBU on veteran UNTT 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), unload CBU, load O with 0 mp to 3 sq. E, 2 sq. SE of Fort Liberty (2/3 mp), unload O, load commando II, move UNTT to 1 sq. S of Sparta Command (1/3 mp), unload II, II attacks Sparta Command.

(2 sq. E, 1 sq. SE)
                (67) Move O 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), load O, move UNTT to 1 sq. S of Sparta Command (2/3 mp), unload.
                (68) Move CBU 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), load CBU onto UNTT, move UNTT 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), unload , move CBU to 1 sq. S of Sparta Command (1/3 mp).
                (69) Move PS 1 sq. SE (1/3), 1 sq. E (1/3).

(3 sq. E, 2 sq. SE)
                (70) Load O with 1 2/3 mp onto UNTT, move UNTT to 1 sq. S of Sparta Command (1/3 mp), unload.
                (71) Move II, O with 2 mp to 1 sq. S of Sparta Command (1/3 mp).

(4 sq. E, 2 sq. SE)
                (72) Move elite I with 1 mp remaining 1 sq. W (1/3 mp), load O with 1 2/3 mp, move to 1 sq. S of Sparta Command (1/3 mp), unload.

Parade Ground
                (73) Move 20% dam. veteran IS to 1 sq. E of Sparta Command (0 mp), IS attacks Sparta Command.
                (74) Move elite I to Sparta Command and steal ec (0 mp).

Sparta Command
                (1 sq. S)
                (75) Move both elite I's to Sparta Command and steal ec (0 mp).

Parade Ground
                (76) Move IR to Sparta Command and occupy.
                (77) Move SyP to Sparta Command, re-home and hold.

Sparta Command
                (1 sq. S)
                (78) Using UNTT homed to University Base, move all moved units adjacent to Sparta Command into Sparta Command, re-home UNTT homed to University Base to Sparta Command.
                (79) Move CBU with 1/3 mp into Sparta Command (0 mp), bombard Defiance Freehold.
                (80) Load elite O with 2 mp on UNTT with 1/3 mp, move 1 sq. N of Sparta Command (1/3 mp), attack Defiance Freehold until there are no mp remaining.
                (81) Move 10% dam. elite O with 1 2/3 mp to 1 sq. SE of Commander's Keep (2/3 mp), attack Commander's Keep.
                (82) Move the most damaged unit into Commander's Keep.
                (83) Load veteran CBU (with 1 mp) onto UNTT with 2/3 mp, move to 2 sq. N of Sparta Command (2/3 mp), unload, bombard Ironholm.
                (84) Move hardened CBU with 1 mp to 2 sq. N of Sparta Command, bombard Ironholm.
                (85) Load 10% dam. elite II with 1 2/3 mp onto UNTT with 2/3 mp, move UNTT to 2 sq. N of Sparta Command (2/3 mp), unload II, move II 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), 1 sq. N(1/3 mp), attack Ironholm.
                (86) Load elite O with 1 2/3 mp onto UNTT with 1 2/3 mp, move to 1 sq. SW of Ironholm (1 1/3 mp), unload O, attack Ironholm, load the most damaged unit onto the UNTT, move UNTT into Ironholm and occupy.

Attached Files

Comment

• Posted 2314 1st mid-turn save.

Notes:

(1) Gaians - Magnanimous: "What a pleasant chat we've had, Brother Lal. I'm afraid, however, that I must now attend to other matters. Haliburt out."

Fleet Anchorage, Sparta Command and Ironholm

(2) O-Fleet Anchorage (Sp SyP): 77-50, 40% dam. and promoted to elite.
                  (3) CBU-Sparta Command: Sp SyP 20% dam., Sp II 20% dam., Sp SyP 30% dam.

UN Information Agency
                  (2 sq ENE)
                  (4) Chief Librarian: "U.N. Settlement Agency founded in 2314."

Righteous Sentence
                  (3 sq. SW)
                  (5) Wild MW revealed in moving SyP from From On High to Hawk of Chiron. Moved SyP from The Hand of God to 3 sq. NW of From On High (0 mp), attacked wild MW, 27-20, 70% dam. and promoted to veteran. "Planetpearls retrieved from husks! Energy reserves increased by 50 credits." Used I from Righteous Sentence to move SyP back to The Hand of God, held SyP.

Hawk of Chiron
                  (4 sq. SE, 1 sq. S)
                  (6) Sp II2 revealed in moving SyP from From On High to Hawk of Chiron. I from Righteous Sentence used to bypass ZOC of Sp II2.

(2 sq. WNW)
                  (7) UNTT-wild MW: 4-3, 30% dam. and promoted to commando. "Planetpearls retrieved from husks! Energy reserves increased by 40 credits."

Garden of the Deep
                  (2 sq. S, 3 sq. SW)
                  (8) G ScP revealed.

Sparta Command
                  (3 sq. SW, 2 sq. S)
                  (9) Sp commando II revealed. Used elite I to bypass ZOC.

(base)
                  (10) CBU-Sparta Command: Sp SyP 40% dam., Sp II 40% dam., Sp SyP 50% dam.
                  (11) Commando II-Sparta Command (Sp 40% dam. commando II): 22-9, 30% dam. and promoted to elite.
                  (12) 30% dam. commando II-Sparta Command (Sp 40% dam. commando SyP): 28-15, 30% dam. and promoted to elite.
                  (13) 20% dam. veteran IS-Sparta Command (Sp 50% dam. commando SyP): 128-75, 70% dam. and promoted to commando.
                  (14) I steal tech from Sparta Command: (100, 84) "Our probe team has successfully drained 64 energy units from the Spartan energy grid! Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to Parade Ground: mission complete."
                  (15) I steal tech from Sparta Command: (100, 84) "Our probe team has successfully drained 50 energy units from the Spartan energy grid! Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to Parade Ground: mission complete."
                  (16) I steal tech from Sparta Command: (100, 84) "Our probe team has successfully drained 39 energy units from the Spartan energy grid! Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to Parade Ground: mission complete."
                  (17) "Our forces have seized control of The Merchant Exchange! Peacekeepers seize Sparta Command! 30 energy credits diverted from local nets." Sparta Command contains Children Creche, Energy Bank, Tree Farm, The Merchant Exchange, 3 pop., 0 excess nuts/12 excess mins/7 excess energy. It is producing 1 ec/turn, 4 lab/turn and 3 psych/turn.

Defiance Freehold
                  (18) CBU-Defiance Freehold: Sp CP 90% dam., Sp PR 50% dam., Sp II 50% dam.
                  (19) Elite O-Defiance Freehold (1st attack, Sp II): 16-5, 0% dam. (2nd attack, Sp PR): 32-5, 20% dam., Sp CP, Defiance Freehold also destroyed.

Commander's Keep
                  (20) Sp commando II discovered 1 sq. SW of Commander's Keep.
                  (21) Elite O-Commander's Keep (Sp PR): 36-7, 30% dam.
                  (22) "Peacekeepers seize Commander's Keep! 6 energy credits diverted from local nets." Commander's Keep destroyed.

Ironholm
                  (23) Veteran CBU-Ironholm (IB): 243-160, 40% dam. and promoted to commando.
                  (24) Hardened CBU-Ironholm: Sp SG 20% dam., Sp ScP 40% dam.
                  (25) Sp F discovered 1 sq. NW of Ironholm.
                  (26) 10% dam. elite II-Ironholm (Sp SG): 5-2, 20% dam.
                  (27) Instead of O with 1 2/3 mp, used II with 1 mp. Elite II-Ironholm (Sp ScP): 5-1, 40% dam.
                  (28) "Peacekeepers seize Ironholm! 17 energy credits diverted from local nets." Ironholm contains 2 pop., 2 excess nuts/11 excess mins/0 excess energy. It is producing 0 ec/turn and 0 lab/turn
                  (29) Sp hardened ISq revealed 2 sq. ESE of Ironholm.
                  (30) Sp commando IR revealed 2 sq. E of Ironholm.
                  (31) H disciplined PG revealed 1 sq. N of Ironholm.

Current world map

(31) Morgan is gone.

Current faction info

Proposed moves:

Fleet Anchorage
                  (1 sq. E)
                  (1) Move elite O into Fleet Anchorage (1 mp) and occupy.
                  (2) Move UNTT into Fleet Anchorage (1 mp) and end turn.

Fort Superiority
                  (3) Rush CP for 60 ec.

Parade Ground
                  (4) Rush CP for 36 ec.
                  (5) Change doctor to worker.

Sparta Command
                  (6) Move IR 1 sq. N (1/3 mp).

(1 sq. S)
                  (7) Move elite O to 2 sq. W of Sparta Command (2/3 mp), attack Sp II 1 sq. W.
                  (8) Move 2 elite O's to 2 sq. W, 1 sq. NW of Parade Ground (2/3 mp), attack Sp IS 1 sq. NW, Sp IR 1 sq. N.
                  Morgan Metallurgy
                  (9) Change worker to doctor.

Morgan Solarfex
                  (10) Change worker to doctor.
                  (11) Rush CP for 60 ec.

Morgan Industry
                  (12) Change doctor to worker.
                  (13) Rush RC for 58 ec.

Morgan Construction
                  (14) Change worker from 1-2-1 forrest to 2-2-2 monolith.
                  (15) End turn II.

UN Data Acquisition
                  (16) Change production to F.
                  (17) Hold SyP.
                  (18) Airdrop elite UNTT to Morgan Construction, move 2 sq. N (2/3 mp), 1 sq. NE (1/3 mp), load SyP, move 2 sq. S (2/3 mp), 1 sq. SW (1/3 mp), unload, end turn.

UN Equality Village
                  (19) Change production to CP.

UN Habitation Base
                  (20) Change production to CP.

Great Clustering
                  (21) Change production to CP.

UN Education Agency
                  (22) Change production to CP.

UN Headquarters
                  (23) Rush NN for 128 ec.

UN Planning Authority
                  (24) Change production to CP.

Academgorodok
                  (25) Rush CP for 28 ec.

Gagarin Memorial
                  (26) Rush CP for 52 ec.

Righteous Sentence
                  (27) Change production to CP.

If there are no comments within 24 hours, I'll implement and post an end turn save.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Posted 2314 end turn save.

Notes:

Fleet Anchorage, Sparta Command and Ironholm

Fleet Anchorage
                    (1) "Peacekeepers seize Fleet Anchorage! 9 energy credits diverted from local nets." Fleet Anchorage contains Pressure Dome, 1 pop., 3 excess nuts/3 excess mins/1 excess energy. It is producing 0 ec/turn and 1 lab/turn.
                    (2) G SPT revealed 1 sq. S of Fleet Anchorage.

Sparta Command
                    (2 sq. W)
                    (3) Elite O-Sp II 1 sq. W: 24-11, 20% dam.

Parade Ground
                    (2 sq. W, 1 sq. NW)
                    (4) Elite O-Sp IS 1 sq. NW: 32-9, 20% dam.
                    (5) Elite O-Sp IR 1 sq. N: 48-11, 0% dam.

Current world map

Current faction info

If there are no comments within 24 hours, I'll end the turn and post an initial 2315 save.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Posted 2315 initial save (after activating all CBU's and the ScP at UN Planning Authority and Sheng-ji Yang Base).

Notes:

Current world map

(1) Forest expands near Morgan Metallurgy, Working Man Hold, Righteous Sentence, UN Great Refuge.

(2) We are ahead in tech, military, population, territory and overall. Our power bar is well ahead of everybody. The Hive is ahead of The Gaians, which is ahead of The Spartans.
                      (3) Worker's Nest, From On High, Agincourt, Ironholm build SyP. Gagarin Memorial, Academgorodok, Parade Ground, Fort Superioriy, Morgan Solarfex build Colony Pod. Morgan Industries builds Recreation Commons. UN Headquarters builds Network Node.
                      (4) (tech acquired since last turn; labs required/labs accumulated/labs being produced each turn; tech currently being researched, number of turns to acquire tech) PK: None; 532/285/66; Synthetic Fossil Fuel, 4. G: None; 192/36/33; Environmental Economics, 5. H: Superconductor; 247/1/25; Advanced Subatomic Theory, 10. Sp: None; 169/157/6.4; Superconductor, 2.
                      (5) (number of ec's, ec produced per turn) PK: 47, 6. G: 305, 20. H: 187, 25. Sp: 76, 1.
                      (6) (+ units gained - units lost since the end of the last turn) PK: + 5CP + 4SyP. G: + 3TF. H: + CP - TT1 + PG. Sp: - F + II.

Current faction info

Tactical situation around UN Temple of Sol, Sparta Command and Fort Superiority

(7) H PG kills Sp F near Ironholm, 40% dam.
                      (8) Sp II2 kills H TT1 S. of Sparta Command, 80% dam.
                      (9) (*shown, all coordinates relative to UN Temple of Sol) 2 sq. NNE: H IR*, H 30% dam. TT1, H IS, H PR. 1 sq. W: H 20% dam. TT1*, H IS, H IR, H IR, H IR, H IR.
                      (10) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Fleet Anchorage) 1 sq. SE: Wild (W) IoD*, W MW, W MW. 2 sq. SSE: G LSS*.
                      (11) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Sparta Command) 2 sq. S: H PT*, H 30% dam. PR. 1sq. S, 2 sq. SW: Sp 80% dam. II2*. 1 sq. S, 3 sq. SW: Sp II*. 2 sq. W: PK elite 20% dam. O*, PK elite 30% dam. O. 2 sq. W, 1 sq. NW: PK elite II*. 1 sq. N: PK veteran UNTT*, PK commando IR, PK elite 20% dam. O. 2 sq. N: PK hardened CBU*, PK commando UNTT, PK commando 40% dam. CBU, PK veteran UNTT.
                      (12) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Ironholm) 1 sq. SW: PK elite 20% dam. II*. 2 sq. NW: Sp SyP*. 1 sq. N: H 40% dam. PG. 2 sq. ESE: H II*, H TT1, H IS, H TT1. 2 sq. SE, 1 sq. E: PK O*, PK 20% dam. O.

(13) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Morgan Solarfex) 3 sq. SE: PK AA*.
                      (14) (*shown, all coordinates relative to UN Data Acquisition) 1 sq. NW: PK elite PT*.

Tactical situation around Hawk of Chiron and Fort Liberty

(15) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Hawk of Chiron) 1 sq. SW: Sp II2*. 2 sq. WNW: PK commando 30% dam. UNTT*.
                      (16) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Fort Liberty) 2 sq. E, 2 sq. SE: PK hardened CBU*, PK hardened CBU. 3 sq. E, 2 sq. SE: , PK elite I*, PK elite O, PK hardened PS. 4 sq. E, 2 sq. SE: PK commando I*, PK commando I.

Tactical situation around Academgorodok and University Base

(17) (*shown, all coordinates relative to UN Health Authority) 2 sq. SW: PK CP*.
                      (18) (*shown, all coordinates relative to Acadegorodok) 1 sq. SW: PK CP*.
                      (19) (*shown, all coordinates relative to University Base) 2 sq. NW, 1 sq. W: PK CP*. 2 sq. SW: W MW*.

Proposed moves:

Diplomacy
                      (1) Contact Gaians. Sell Polymorphic Software for 25 ec.
                      (2) Contact Hive. Trade Ecological Engineering for Superconductor. Sell Industrial Automation for 25 ec. Sell Intellectual Integrity for 25 energy credits.

Ironholm
                      (3) Move SyP 1 sq. SW.

Fort Superiority
                      (4) Change production to SC.
                      (1 sq. N)

Parade Ground
                      (5) Load CBU on elite I, move I to 1 sq. SW of Ironholm (1 1/3 mp), unload CBU, load SyP, move I and CBU 1 sq. W (1/3 mp), unload SyP, load CBU, move I 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), move I 1 sq. W (1/3 mp), unload CBU, I steals ec from Bunker 118 (1/3 mp).
                      (6) Move I to Sparta Command (0 mp), load CBU, move 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), unload CBU, load elite O, move I to 1 sq. SE of Bunker 118 (2 mp), unload O, I steals ec from Bunker 118 (1/3 mp).
                      (7) Move I to Sparta Command (0 mp), load CBU, move 2 sq. N (2/3 mp), 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), unload CBU, move CBU 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), 1 sq. W (1/3 mp), bombard Assassin's Redoubt.

Sparta Command
                      (2 sq. N)
                      (8) Move CBU 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), bombard Sp SyP 1 sq. SE of Assassin's Redoubt.

(1 sq. N)
                      (9) Move CBU 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), load on I, move I 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), 1 sq. W (1/3 mp), 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), unload CBU, CBU bombards Bunker 118.
                      (10) Move IR 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), load on commando UNTT, move UNTT to 1 sq. NW of Ironholm (1 mp), unload IR, UNTT attacks SyP 1 sq. SE of Assassin's Redoubt.

Ironholm
                      (11) Load elite 30% dam. II on UNTT, move UNTT 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), unload elite 30% dam. II, move UNTT 1 sq. S (1/3 mp), load elite 20% dam. II, move 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), unload elite 20% dam. II, elite 20% dam. II attacks Assassin's Redoubt.

(1 sq. NW)
                      (12) Move elite 30% dam. II into Assassin's Redoubt (2/3 mp) and occupy.

(2 sq. WSW)
                      (13) Move SyP 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), load on I, move I 1 sq. W (1/3 mp), unload SyP, I steals ec from Bunker 118 (1/3 mp).

Bunker 118
                      (1 sq. SE)
                      (14) Elite O attacks Bunker 118 until there are no mp remaining.
                      (15) Move SyP into Bunker 118 and occupy.

(1 sq. NE)
                      (16) Move CBU 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), bombard Blast Rifle Crag.

Ironholm
                      (2 sq. NW)
                      (17) Move UNTT 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), load II, move UNTT to 1 sq. NE of Blast Rifle Crag (1 mp), unload II, II attacks Blast Rifle Crag.

Fort Liberty
                      (2 sq. E, 2 sq. SE)
                      (18) Move CBU's to 1 sq. S, 4 sq. SW of Sparta Command (2/3 mp), bombard 80% dam. II2 1 sq. S, 2 sq. SW of Sparta Command and bombard Sp II 1 sq. S, 3 sq. SW of Sparta Command.

Sparta Command
                      (19) Move 70% dam. IS 1 sq. S (0 mp), 1 sq. SW (0 mp), attack Sp II2.

Morgan Metallurgy
                      (20) Change doctor to worker.

Morgan Solarfex
                      (21) Change doctor to worker.

(3 sq. SE)
                      (22) Move AA 2 sq. S (2/3 mp), 1 sq. S (1/3 mp)

Morgan Industries
                      (23) Change production to SC.

Morgan Construction
                      (24) Load SyP homed to MI onto UNTT, airdrop UNTT to UN Data Acquisition, move UNTT to 4 sq. E, 2 sq. SE of Fort Liberty (3 mp).
                      (25) End turn II.

UN Data Acquisition
                      (26) Airdrop I to MC.

(1 sq. NW)
                      (27) Move elite PT to 4 sq. E, 2 sq. SE of Fort Liberty (3 mp).

Hawk of Chiron
                      (2 sq. WNW)
                      (28) Move UNTT to Hawk of Chiron (1/3 mp), attack Sp II2.

Agincourt
                      (29) Hold SyP.
                      (30) Change production to SC.

From On High
                      (31) Hold SyP
                      (32) Change production to SC.

University Base
                      (33) Move ScP 1 sq. SW, attack W MW.

(2 sq. NW, 1 sq. N)
                      (34) Move CP 2 sq. N (2/3 mp), 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp).

Gagarin Memorial
                      (35) Change production to SC.
                      (36) Move CP 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), 2 sq. NE (2/3 mp).

Academgorodok
                      (37) Change production to SC.

(1 sq. SW)
                      (38) Move CP to UN Health Authority (1 mp)

UN Health Authority
                      (2 sq. SW)
                      (39) Build base.

UN Settlement Agency
                      (40) Move TT1 to Working Man Hold (2/3 mp).

UN High Commission
                      (41) Move ScP to UN Commerce Commission (2/3 mp), re-home and hold.

(2 sq. SW)
                      (42) Build base.

(2 sq. W, 1 sq. SW)
                      (43) Move TRS to Working Man Hold (2 mp), load onto TT1, move TT1 to UN Headquarters (1 mp), unload.

UN Planning Authority
                      (44) Change SC from 2 min to 1 nut.

Plex Anthill
                      (45) Move SyP to UN High Commission (2/3 mp), re-home and hold.

UN Haven City
                      (46) Move ScP to new base 2 sq. SW of UN High Commission (2/3 mp), re-home and hold.

UN Planetary Trust
                      (47) Move ScP to UN Haven City (2/3 mp), re-home and hold.

UN Headquarters
                      (48) Change production to The Weather Paradigm.
                      (49) Move SyP to UN Planetary Trust (2/3 mp), re-home and hold.
                      (50) Cash in TRS.
                      (51) Link AA to NN.

Worker's Nest
                      (52) Move SyP to UN Headquarters, re-home and hold.

(2 sq. NE)
                      (53) Build base.

UN Equality Village
                      (54) Change SC from 2 min to 1 nut.

Attached Files

Comment

• Posted 2315 1st mid-turn save.

Notes:

(1) Gaians - Magnanimous: "I am currently researching Environmental Economics. Perhaps you should next direct your research efforts toward Centauri Empathy so that we can share information efficiently. ... What a pleasant chat we've had, Brother Lal. I'm afraid, however, that I must now attend to other matters. Haliburt out."
                        (2) Hive - Magnanimous: "... please hurry for I have little time. ... You will be pleased to learn that I have broken the back of the Spartan resistance. I look forward to my personal interrogation of Colonel Joechim. Her days of polishing her beloved artillery pieces are numbered. I am currently researching Advanced Subatomic Theory. Perhaps you should next direct your research efforts toward Neural Grafting so that we can share information efficiently."

Parade Ground, Sparta Command, Ironholm, Bunker 118

(3) Sp vet IS revealed 1 sq. W of Assassin's Redoubt.
                        (4) I steal tech from Bunker 118: (100, 84) "Our probe team has successfully drained 47 energy units from the Spartan energy grid! Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to Ironholm: mission complete."
                        (5) Sp CP revealed 1 sq. SW of Bunker 118.
                        (6) I steal tech from Bunker 118: (100, 84) "Our probe team has successfully drained 18 energy units from the Spartan energy grid! Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to Ironholm: mission complete."
                        (7) CBU-Assassin's Redoubt: Sp SG 20% dam.
                        (8) CBU-Sp SyP 1 sq. SE of Assassin Redoubt: 20% dam.
                        (9) CBU-Bunker 118: Sp II 20% dam., Sp ScP 40% dam.
                        (10) UNTT-Sp SyP 1 sq. SE of Assassin's Redoubt: 5-3, 30% dam. and promoted to elite.
                        (11) Elite 20% dam. II-Assassin's Redoubt (Sp SG): 12-5, 40% dam.
                        (12) "Peacekeepers seize Assassin's Redoubt! 0 energy credits diverted from local nets." Assassin's Redoubt destroyed during occupation.
                        (13) I steal tech from Bunker 118: (100, 84) "Our probe team has successfully drained 6 energy units from the Spartan energy grid! Our UN Intelligence Team has returned to Ironholm: mission complete."
                        (14) Elite O-Bunker 118: (Sp II) 48-25, 40% dam., (Sp ScP) 192-55, 40% dam.
                        (15) "Peacekeepers seize Bunker 118! 3 energy credits diverted from local nets." Bunker 118 contains Network Node, Tree Farm, 4 pop., 2 excess nuts/15 excess mins/0 excess energy. It is costing 4 ec/turn and producing 0 lab/turn.
                        (16) 2 sq. N of Sparta Command: CBU loaded onto UNTT, UNTT moved 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), CBU unloaded, CBU moved 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp), bombarded Sp IS 1 sq. W of where Assassin's Redoubt was located, Sp IS 60% dam.
                        (17) 2 sq. NW of Ironholm: IR moved 2 sq. NW (2/3 mp), IR attacked Sp IS 1 sq. W of where Assassin's Redoubt was located, 55-4, IR 10% dam. and promoted to elite.
                        (18) CBU-Blast Rifle Crag: Sp SG 20% dam.
                        (19) II-Blast Rifle Crag (Sp SG): 3-1, 20% dam.
                        (20) CBU-Sp II2 1 sq. S, 2 sq. SW of Sparta Command: Sp II2 90% dam.
                        (21) CBU-Sp II 1 sq. S, 3 sq. SW of Sparta Command: Sp II 20% dam.
                        (22) 70% dam. IS-Sp II2 1 sq. S, 2 sq. SW of Sparta Command: 22-9, 70% dam. and promoted to elite.

Hawk of Chiron
                        (23) UNTT-Sp II2: 77-72, 40% dam. and promoted to elite.

University Base
                        (24) ScP-W MW: 7-9, 80% dam. and promoted to disciplined. "Planetpearls retrieved from husks. Energy reserves increased by 40 credits.

Central PK Territory

UN Health Authority
                        (2 sq. SW)
                        (25) Chief Librarian: "U.N. Amnesty Town founded in 2315."

UN High Commission
                        (2 sq. SW)
                        (26) Chief Librarian: "U.N. Social Council founded in 2315."

UN Headquarters
                        (27) "Trance Rover Supply unit assigned to construction effort. 10 more minerals required to complete The Weather Paradigm."
                        (28) "An alien artifact has arrived at U.N. Headquarters. Shall we unleash its powers?" "Link it to our Network Node at once." "Our scientists have linked the artifact to the data network and made wondrous discoveries. Our researchers have made a breakthrough: Centauri Empathy."

Worker's Nest
                        (2 sq. NE)
                        (29) Chief Librarian: "U.N. Court of Justice founded in 2315."

Current world map

Current faction info

Proposed moves:

(1) Social Engineering: Switch to Green economy for 40 ec.

Bunker 118
                        (2) Re-home SyP and hold.

Ironholm
                        (3 sq. NW)
                        (3) Move elite IR 2 sq. SE (2/3 mp), load on UNTT, move UNTT 2 sq. S (2/3 mp), 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), unload IR, move IR 1 sq. S (1/3 mp), load on UNTT, move UNTT 1 sq. S (1/3 mp), unload IR, move UNTT 1 sq. S (0 mp), 1 sq. SW (0 mp), load IS, move to Parade Ground (0 mp), unload. move UNTT to 1 sq. S, 2 sq. SW of Sparta Command (0 mp), attack Sp II 1 sq. S, 3 sq. SW of Sparta Command, move UNTT 2 sq. SW (0 mp), load CBU, move to Parade Ground (0 mp), unload, move UNTT to 1 sq. S, 4 sq. SW of Sparta Command, load CBU, move to Parade Ground (0 mp), unload.

(2 sq. NW)
                        (4) Move II 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp), 2 sq. S (2/3 mp).

(1 sq. SW)
                        (5) Load CBU on UNTT, move UNTT 1 sq. S (1/3 mp), unload CBU, load II, move UNTT to Sparta Command (1 mp), unload.

Parade Ground
                        (6) Hurry CP for 27 ec.
                        (7) Move CP to 7 sq. E, 2 sq. SE of Fort Liberty (1/3 mp), build base.
                        (8) Move UNTT to 4 sq. E, 2 sq. SE of Fort Liberty (0 mp), load SyP, move to new base 7 sq. E, 2 sq. SE of Fort Liberty (0 mp), unload SyP, re-home SyP, hold SyP, move UNTT to Parade Ground (0 mp), load elite O, move 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), unload O, move O 2 sq. N (2/3 mp), 1 sq. NE (1/3 mp), 1 sq. NE (1 mp).

(1 sq. E)
                        (9) Move CP 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), 1 sq. NE (1/3 mp).

(2 sq. W, 1 sq. NW)
                        (10) Move both O to 2 sq. NNE of UN Temple of Sol (2 mp).

Fleet Anchorage
                        (11) End turn O.

Fort Superiority
                        (12) Change production to CP.

Sparta Command
                        (13) Change doctor to worker.
                        (14) Hurry CP for 41 ec.

(2 sq. W, 1 sq. NW)
                        (15) Move elite II to 1 sq. E of Parade Ground (1 1/3 mp), load on UNTT with 1/3 mp remaining, move UNTT 1 sq. N into UN Temple of Sol (1/3), unload II, move II 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), 1 sq. NE (1/3 mp).

(2 sq. W)
                        (16) Move both O to 2 sq. NNE of UN Temple of Sol (2 mp).

Morgan Solarfex
                        (17) Move CP 3 sq. NW (1 mp).

Morgan Industries
                        (18) Change production to CP.

Fort Liberty
                        (19) Change production to CP.

(3 sq. E, 2 sq. SE)
                        (20) Move PS to UN Temple of Sol (1 mp), re-home and hold.
                        (21) Load elite O onto I, move to Parade Ground (1/3 mp), unload, load CBU, move to 1 sq. NE of UN Temple of Sol (1 mp), unload CBU, load CP, move I 1 sq. E (1 mp), unload CP, build base, move I 1 sq. W (1/3 mp), load CBU, move 1 sq. E (1/3 mp), unload CBU.

(4 sq. E, 2 sq. SE)
                        (22) Load elite PT onto commando I, move I to new base 7 sq. E, 2 sq. SE of Fort Liberty (0 mp), airdrop to 2 sq. S of Silverbird Pard.

UN Temple of Sol
                        (23) Move PPS to new base 2 sq. ENE of UN Temple of Sol (2/3 mp), re-home and hold.

Hawk of Chiron
                        (24) Change production to CP.
                        (25) Hold SyP.
                        (26) Move UNTT to 1 sq. SW of UN Data Acquisition (2/3 mp).

Righteous Sentence
                        (27) Hurry CP for 45 ec.

From On High
                        (28) Change production to SC.
                        (29) Hold SyP.

Climactic Research
                        (30) Change both technicians to librarians.

University Base
                        (31) Hurry CP for 6 ec.

Gagarin Memorial
                        (32) Change production to SC.

Academgorodok
                        (33) Change production to SC.
                        (34) Move CP 1 sq. NW of U.N Amnesty Town (1 mp).

UN Commerce Committee
                        (35) Change doctor to worker.
                        (36) Hurry CP for 33 ec.

UN Headquarters
                        (37) Move TT1 1 sq. S.

UN Humanity Base
                        (1 sq. SE)
                        (38) Move SC 1 sq. N (1/3 mp), crawl 1 nut.

Great Clustering
                        (2 sq. NNE)
                        (39) Move SC 2 sq. SE (2/3 mp), crawl 4 mins.

Blast Rifle Crag
                        (1 sq. SE)
                        (40) Move UNTT 1 sq. SE (1/3 mp)
                        (41) Move II 1 sq. NW (1/3 mp) and occupy Blast Rifle Crag.

Attached Files

Comment

• Posted 2315 end turn save.

Notes:

Parade Ground, Sparta Command, Ironholm and Bunker 118

Sparta Command
                          (1 sq. S, 2 sq. SW)
                          (1) UNTT-Sp II 1 sq. S, 3 sq. SW: 125-44, 10% dam. and promoted to commando.

Fort Liberty

(2) Chief Librarian: "U.N. Criminal Tribunal founded in 2315."

UN Temple of Sol
                          (2 sq. ENE)
                          (3) Operations Director: "Our colony is becoming larger and even more difficult to manage. As the colony expands beyond 7 bases, its swollen bureaucracy will create even more additional drones. ..."
                          (4) Chief Librarian: "U.N. Enforcement Base founded in 2315."

Blast Rifle Crag
                          (5) "Peacekeepers seize Blast Rifle Crag! 0 energy credits diverted from local nets." Blast Rifle Crag destroyed during occupation.

(6)

(7) "We have eradicated the Spartans! Colonel Joechim has been captured and is ready for your personal interrogation."

(8) Alpha Centauri Score

Current world map

Current faction info
                          Attached Files

Comment

• It was a fitting victory - a cooperative one - something that the UN would approve of.

Well played.

Other than the very beginning there was no danger of being overrun. You took the inititive and kept it all game long.

Mead

Comment

• At the very end, I switched to Green. It got more ec's and labs than FM. For the next turn, it would have been Democracy (the boost in efficiency would have netted more ec's and labs). The following turn, Wealth. It is cheaper to make the changes over three turns than all at once.

So after achieving some breathing room, we can finally do some Social Engineering!

I suppose you'd have wanted to invade the Hive at some point ...

Comment

• Originally posted by vyeh
                                At the very end, I switched to Green. It got more ec's and labs than FM. For the next turn, it would have been Democracy (the boost in efficiency would have netted more ec's and labs). The following turn, Wealth. It is cheaper to make the changes over three turns than all at once.
                                Yup.

So after achieving some breathing room, we can finally do some Social Engineering!

I suppose you'd have wanted to invade the Hive at some point ...
                                No. I saw no need to do that.

Mead

Comment

Working...
                                X