First thought on Civ 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First thought on Civ 6

Got the Civ 6 ultimate pack for C-mas and have been playing the vanilla version a little so far. (Finiish on Settler a space race game aso.)
    (Have played a lot really alot Civ - Civ IV. Civ V did play but not as much as earlier versions)

Now my first game on huge map... Prince level, as greeks

Barbarinas
    Well this game is unplayable... In my current game I spent the first 150 turns just trying to survive and occupy the island I was on so barbarians would go away. It was impossible to play. NOT FUN!

Cheating bastards on price level!?!!...
    Now on turn ca 250 when I got caravel and was able to meet the other nations ... well they are in atomic age and WAY WAY long ahead of me in research (2 had found me before I was able to start sailing the sees)

Also all the different aspects with districts, sorry but it is just a huge mess

This game is a major disappointment so far...
    Well I have now tried it and so not fun!

I actually had to change my play style to deal with barbarians. This was one of the first changes to my play from Civ 5/4 that I made.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

One of the first things I do when I started playing is move up how seriously I took exploring and dealing with Barbarians. I would keep 2-3 troops set aside for that. Usually Warrior, Slinger, Slinger. Those were some of the first things I built. Getting Eurekas, getting Barbarian gold, finding villages and leveling up the units was what I got from doing that.

And the stronger force is useful as you go up in level and have to possibly fight off an early attack from the AI.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I personaly love CV 6 most of all parts!

Comment

Working...
        X