Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firaxis has a link to Apolyton on their Civ game page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you make a useful video, disable the comments, and leave links to reasonable places (like your own forum) in the video description. Youtube comments are all that's wrong with the internet.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

They sure are - and on the internet, they need not fear my superhuman strength.
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

All this talk about branding and promotion and getting the house in order and all, I thought I ought to share this.

...Please pardon my brag, but this-
        -is a VI theme.

For an interactive look up close, the link in my sig ain't to Something Awful, and lurkers can use the theme select at the bottom right sidebar. It was an incredible amount of work for over a week, but we're pretty happy with it...

No pasarán

Comment

Making a youtube channel where you do videos and get followers while subtly advertising your website would probably bring in some of the low attention span kiddies.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That doesn't make it sound attractive at all - but, you know, a few if those kiddies would turn out to be cool -that's how a lot of mainstays here started out, as members- and they're not that hard to deal with if there's not too many at once...

-I'm probably going to take a run at doing up some of those art modding tutorials as videos someday - the basic material is already written, so it would be a matter of screen capturing some live demonstration and narrating, plus a little polish, but my sister is good at that kind of thing, having done a lot of decent Daz/Poser tutorial videos, so I can get help. YouTube is just too many potential eyeballs not to take a run at...

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
            X