Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the highest difficulty you've beaten so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the highest difficulty you've beaten so far?

For me, I recently won a Deity game, using a moderately (read: very) cheesy strat. I wanted to do a Civ I haven't played before, so I loaded up the Mali and made the world Huge Continents and then cut Civ count down to 2 (that way I wouldn't have major issues with getting wiped out until at least Renaissance and lots of room to expand because I love huge maps) and made the other guy Venice. I managed to scrape together a tech lead and won a science victory a few dozen before Enrico won a cultural one. Cheesy as ****, but not Shoshone v Venice one turn time victory cheesy.xvideos xnxx xxx
    Last edited by JovintoJain; July 20, 2019, 14:57.

Well before I completely lost interest in singleplayer, I won a few deity games, the last being a domination win that I started with archers and ended with artillery. I set deity as a goal for myself, but I didn't want to cheese it at all- I wanted to win them all on 6 player pangea. Any other way just wouldn't give me the satisfaction.
    Last edited by arsomartinera; October 27, 2019, 03:31.

Comment

Everything depends on how long you are playing this game.

Comment

Ninja Gaiden Black on Hard. Never played a game before or since where you knew that when you died, you had f*ed it up. You couldn't blame the game - it was you.
        routerlogin

watch IPL

Last edited by farjikaam35; March 4, 2023, 05:12.

Comment

Working...
        X