Roll Call: Are you playing Civ V?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Call: Are you playing Civ V?

Posting this to see who and how many players we may have around now.

Feel free to post to elaborate on your answer.
    I have it and am playing it
    39.73%
    I have it, but I have put it aside
    41.10%
    I am getting it and then we'll see
    6.85%
    I do not have it and do not plan on getting it
    9.59%
    I like to play with bananas
    2.74%
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

I play several times a week.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Bananas, because I have it, but have not had time to go through more than a couple campaigns. So i havn't set it aside, per se.

Comment

Downloaded the demo, and found out that, yes, technically, it does work, but waiting a minimum of thirty seconds to draw each frame means that I'm not going to get it until I get a computer that will actually run it.

So... no. I'm not playing Civ 5, even though I'd like to.
        I don't know what I've been told!
        Deirdre's got a Network Node!
        Love to press the Buster Switch!
        Gonna nuke that crazy witch!

Comment

I play about 1 epic game per week. Except for this week, when I started my 1st marathon game and am now about to abort it (I'm in a very sorry state ... obviously don't have the pacing right) and start over.

My basic problem with civ5: I'm LOSING 3-4 times as often as I did with civ4.

Comment

I'm still playing whenever I can... It's not a "great" game yet, but as it is with all new releases, I expect it to get better.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have it but didn't installed it yet.
              My life, my rules

Comment

I have and play it; but just a few turns each time... can't handle the same long journeys of previous civs.

Comment

Have it, played a little at the beginning, but don´t play it at the moment, thanks to RL and LotRO.

So I count it as "have it but put it aside" (although not permanently...probably just for the next couple of weeks)
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Playing it almost every day

Comment

Put aside, for now...
                      no more turns...

Comment

I play a couple games, then put it aside to complete another game, but I keep coming back for more. I enjoy the game now, and am really excited for how good it could become in the future.
                        - Dregor

Comment

Play it almost every day
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Gunna be a Christmas gift. I imagine I'll play it everyday (a few turns) once I get it.
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I have it and enjoy it. But haven't played recently mostly due to lack of time. Plus I'm probably due for a computer upgrade.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                              X