Bug list for Patch 1.0.0.62

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug list for Patch 1.0.0.62

Post here all bugs that are introduced / caused by the new patch!
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

my massive-map game still crashes when shifting from one camera angle to another in the late game. similarly, i still have the same numerous graphical glitches, e.g. resources/yield.

Comment

City advisor keeps starving cities. You have to babysit a lot of cities with production / gold focus or the AI will starve them. You have to keep locking them into place, quite annoying!
      --< If Brute force isn't working, you're not using enough! >--

Comment

after the patch i cannot launch the game from the desktop shortcut. have to launch it from steam itself. dunno why. if i try launching it regularly, nothing happens.

Comment

The game still crashes randomly and I still have to select what directX version I want to run twice each time I start the game. One when I start the game in Steam and one when the select DX version in Civ V window opens up
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

And I just noticed something... not sure if it can be classified as a bug, but a minor annoyance: I started a game on the largest map and added as many AI players as possible. Now I'm playing against two Germanies, two Siams, two Arabs, etc. Then when for example Germany 1 tells me to attack Siam 2 he just tells me to attack Siam, but I have no idea who he's talking about... or what Germany I'm talking to. Maybe the maximum should be set to the different number of Civs in the game

Also as a side-note: Would be nice if they are using names of the countries instead of names of the leader. I'm not good at remembering the names of the different leaders to the different countries, so I always have to double-check if we're talking about country A or country B. Makes it much easier if Germany tells me to attack Siam instead of Rahmkamwhatever

Comment

Only a small one, and probably not introduced buy the patch but anyway...

When the worker adviser tells you to build a rail on top of a luxury resource the mouseover text says something like:

"Build railroad here to connect this luxury resource to your empire and make your citizens happy!"

I assume it says the same for roads.

Comment

I have deluxe version, and my save games don't work anymore.

Comment

When the active unit is a great person, it (still?) shows where it advises you to build roads or rails.

Perhaps this is a side effect of the fix for:
                  * Selecting a great general will no longer cause yield icons to appear.

Comment

I experienced a graphic bug when I viewed my scout wandering around in the north of Canada (I think it was pretty close to the northern map border). He was standing on a tile that showed some huts and when I moved the screen away this terrain overlays remained in the exact same position and followed me around everywhere. Even after I saved/loaded the game. I have now quit the whole program, I hope it disappears the next time I start it. I took a screenshot of the problem, as you can see there's some huts and a deer in the water. I'm using a Radeon HD 5670 and Win7 x64.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

a similar, but very faint, artifact appeared in my late game once or twice. i5 and radeon 5650.

Comment

Originally posted by ElDonReal View Post
                        He was standing on a tile that showed some huts and when I moved the screen away this terrain overlays remained in the exact same position and followed me around everywhere
                        I have experienced the same many times on my GeForce 9800 GT Windows 7

Comment

I'm getting the AI chat about units near them and the choice of making a promise not to attack or declare war immediately.

Only problem is that my units are nowhere near the AIs who bring this up. The twice this has happened so far the AI bringing it up is the other side of my empire from where I am taking cities from a different AI.

If this is not a bug it would have to be a very hated feature.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                            I'm getting the AI chat about units near them and the choice of making a promise not to attack or declare war immediately.

Only problem is that my units are nowhere near the AIs who bring this up. The twice this has happened so far the AI bringing it up is the other side of my empire from where I am taking cities from a different AI.

If this is not a bug it would have to be a very hated feature.
                            i had that with an empire at the other side of the world, i just made an o.b. with them. so i send my caravel into their territory, after which that.

Comment

won on king with persians, diplo victory (yeah, i know it is lame, but i was winning anyway). now, i do not go for achievements, but i found it strange that the game did not unlock the proper ones (winning with persians, and winning diplo - both first for me). is there a bug with achievements?

Comment

Working...
                              X