No announcement yet.

Civ 5 GPU performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you trying to piss me off as well? If you're going to post at all, post on-topic.

This thread is about Civ5 GPU performance, my last post was about Civ5 GPU performance. Your post was nothing.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

it seems it doesn't take much to piss off either one of you

Comment

I accept your apology.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Cpekerkan: You want to know about my Civ 5's GPU performance?

Asher: I think I'm entitled to it!

Cpekerkan: You want the answer?

Asher: I want the truth!!!!!1

Cpeperkan: You can't handle the truth!!!1 Son, we live in a world that has gamers. And those games have to be programmed by men who eat cold pizza. Who's gonna do it. You? You, Robert Plomp? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for GPU cycles, and you curse the CPU. You have that luxury. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

Asher: Did you misread your task manager?

Cpekerkan: You're goddemnrightidid!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
            I accept your apology.
            Sorry, but you're an idiot. Where did you get the righteous duty to come in and dictate truth to others? You know, you're probably right. But if you had some sense you'd have given this a rest long ago. Who gives that someone else thinks s/he knows better.

Comment

It takes two seconds to correct massive ignorance. Might as well take it. I probably spent less time typing up my posts than you have in this thread, but mine provide value and yours provide spam.

Comment

It takes two seconds to correct massive ignorance.
                Perhaps you should invest more time in your posts. It makes them more thoughtful, and less dreadful.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  If you guys want to argue, fine... but leave the personal insults out. This is NOT the off topic forum. So be civil, or take it somewhere else.
                  I suggest Playground after school. Sandbox should be an appropriate replacement for the "Arena". We can dress up like legionnaires and sandbox will provide happiness bonus to the general population in the vicinity...

Comment

So no response to the dismantling of your allegations?

Comment

So no response to the dismantling of your allegations?
                      Why Bother... I see and experience what I have here.
                      Since you appear to have missed it let me point out the obvious for you.

I never took you seriously, the moment you started name calling, you revealed your character. Which is when you first replied to a thread and a post that had nothing to do with you. I have been nothing but constructive. Tried to explain certain things, but you obviously know better...

Unfortunately for me and others, you didn't go as far as "I will find you" or "I will hack your computer". I was expecting those, Would have been an epic thread. Worthy of a screenshot even.

I strongly suggest something else to occupy your ample spare time (a.k.a. get a life?) and serious consideration for anger management therapy.

Thankfully, your kind is a very small minority in sites like apolyton.

I play Civ5, It works just fine except occasional crashes. Which everyone I know gets...
                      Have fun with your superduperuber hardware

Comment

Since I have switched to i5 5650 4gb ram laptop, the game runs quickly super smoothly and i have no crashes. slowdown in late stages is moderate. this is all on standard.
                        I had crashes before on my older laptop - it was on a bare minimum of requirements, or even slightly below.

Comment

Originally posted by cpekerkan View Post
                          Why Bother... I see and experience what I have here.
                          Since you appear to have missed it let me point out the obvious for you.

I never took you seriously, the moment you started name calling, you revealed your character. Which is when you first replied to a thread and a post that had nothing to do with you. I have been nothing but constructive. Tried to explain certain things, but you obviously know better...
                          Clearly...

I strongly suggest something else to occupy your ample spare time (a.k.a. get a life?) and serious consideration for anger management therapy.

Thankfully, your kind is a very small minority in sites like apolyton.

I play Civ5, It works just fine except occasional crashes. Which everyone I know gets...
                          Have fun with your superduperuber hardware
                          You're still wrong, no matter how you try to avoid that fact. You talked out of your ass and refuse to admit to it.

You are dishonest, ignorant, and in general worse than useless in threads like this because you spread misinformation.

Comment

I'm seriously interested how you can explain those benchmarks, given what you claim to be seeing. You're not even trying, and instead you're whining about me.

Comment

Clearly...
                              You are dishonest, ignorant, and in general worse than useless in threads like this because you spread misinformation.
                              What part of my warning did you not understand?

Argue all you want, but enough with the personal crap. This is NOT the Off Topic forum... And that goes to everybody in this thread making personal attacks. Discuss the topic, NOT THE POSTERS!
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The guy refuses to counter my argument and discuss the topic.

*shrug*

A community is better off without bull****ters who spread FUD and misinformation.

Comment

Working...
                                X