X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete unit...

...receive +17gpt

Unit upkeep is ridiculous in civ5.

Any ways to change it? Even the AIs appear to be running their economy into the ground.

no need to have so many units... you can conquer the world with less than 10 fairly balanced ones as AI is not exactly bright...
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I like opening fronts, battlegroups appearing off peoples coasts and bombarding/bombing the crap out of them before the paratroopers drop in and the marines land. Then if the resistance is too strong, flattening it with a nuke.

Civ games have been for me a lot about imagination, without multiple armies, an airforce, and a navy to defend my colonies it just doesn't feel right. Just scaling it down in my head doesn't work either.

Comment

According to the upcoming patch info per 2kGreg, that 17gpt isn't per unit, it's for TWO units. The odd unit being deleted just didn't inform you of the upkeep savings.

Comment

Yeah i read that. What an odd bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Aegrim View Post
            Well, at least it isn't EVEN!

But yeah, it does appear to be strange that they had some operator on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aegrim View Post
              It´s not a bug, but part of the game mechanics, dunno why though.

Comment

Originally posted by jobe View Post
                It´s not a bug, but part of the game mechanics, dunno why though.
                Why would it get mentioned in the fixes/bugs on the patchnotes?

Comment

I don´t know. Maybe I understood something wrong there.

Comment

Working...
                  X