No announcement yet.

Forum rules and Moderation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, you are CyberShy. Sorry, I was referring to CanuckSoldier. Just go into off topic you can't miss it.

Comment

I'll look for some pictures 8)
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Can the rules be enforced to prevent mods from using pms to harass people they disagree with?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

When a mod answers a PM he received from a member, then I consider that to be a good policy.
          Whem mods PM you, just follow up to what they say.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Yup, that's what I did. I followed the rules. I also sent no pms requesting anything further from a mod. Then next nine pms sent to me were all unsolicited and several of them were threatening.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What a riot... With the exception of the first warning, which was deserved since you were making personal insults in an on topic forum, any PM sent to you was in response to one of yours. And most of your PM's back were just filled with personal insults and whines.
              And the only threat ever made was that if you didn't follow the rules, action would be taken.

So the reality of the situation is far different than you would like people to believe.

But no surprise, since if you told the truth, you wouldn't look so good

In multiple places in the on topic forums you have made personal insults... that is against the rules... pure and simple.
              If you don't want a mod contacting you, all you have to do is refrain from using personal insults.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You're a sad, little man, Ming. As I told you before, I'm not discussing this any further.

edit by Robert Plomp: DaShi is banned for 3 days for insulting someone in an on-topic forum.
                Last edited by Robert; October 19, 2010, 15:05.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I can understand why you wouldn't want to discuss it any further, since you are wrong. You broke the rules, and now whine that you were warned, and continue to throw around personal insults. The facts are pretty clear here. Every post, PM, and even your lame insult on my profile page clearly shows the truth in this matter.

And while you keep saying you aren't going to discuss it any further, you haven't stopped yet
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

please make a post about this *****fight. i love gossip! why do you think i eat so much candy, it's not just for the dentist, it's to read those magazines! lol

Comment

Working...
                    X