SCivCast Episode 07: "Might Have To Login Now"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCivCast Episode 07: "Might Have To Login Now"

Time is running out. Regular co-hosts Heather "pawprint42" Moats, Angel Ledwich and Doug "ShuShu62" lead the seventh episode of SCivCast (SC) entitled "Might Have To Login Now" with returning guest co-host Dave "davec"; now netcasting, it has a runtime of 29m59s.

SCivCast is the fourth spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast; follow the show on Twitter. Fellow sibling ModCast focuses on Civ modding, RevCast on Civilization: Revolution and TurnCast on Civ multiplay.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Thank you again DanQ. How's Civ World doing these days?
    "

Comment

It's been a while. How's the podcast going? I look forward to hearing about new topics on the Civ series.

Comment

I

Comment

yacht rental tampa
          Time is running out! Regular co-hosts Heather "pawprint42" Moats, Angel Ledwich, and Doug "ShuShu62" lead the seventh episode of SCivCast, entitled "Might Have To Login Now." This episode features returning guest co-host Dave "davec" and is now available for streaming. With a runtime of 29 minutes and 59 seconds, this episode promises insightful discussions and engaging content for all listeners.​

Comment

Originally posted by AraHeusaff View Post
            yacht rental tampa
            Time is running out! Regular co-hosts Heather "pawprint42" Moats, Angel Ledwich, and Doug "ShuShu62" lead the seventh episode of SCivCast, entitled "Might Have To Login Now." This episode features returning guest co-host Dave "davec" and is now available for streaming. With a runtime of 29 minutes and 59 seconds, this episode promises insightful discussions and engaging content for all listeners.​
            Definitely a fantastic episode. I found it to be a valuable use of my time!

are drywall and sheetrock the same thing

Comment

Working...
            X