Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd like to see future civ games include many countries ala eu2 along with more realistic rules that are still fun, yet not compromised by realism. i know there were lots of good threads on civ from the civ3 boards(maybe someone could dig some up?). i remember people having lots of good suggestions(i don't think many were followed in civ3). civ's biggest problems are micromanagement(ics goes along with this), and bad diplomacy. future civs need to focus more on interactive gameplay where you make decisions using tactics/strategies/etc and cut down on micromanagement.
    Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

Dang you, post in the proper forum already
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Couldnt care less....

What I am waiting for (eagerly) is a new Elite clone which will be huuuge

Anyone, wait for the same thing?

PS.. did I miss it by any chance?

Comment

you should care you'll get +1
          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Of course it looks like a duplicate thread now
            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

+1 what?

Please elaborate....

Comment

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                X