No announcement yet.

MoM, books and nodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And for saving and reloading - I like to play two types of games - If I play for joy I usually don't save the game even once, or if I save it I only load the save once - this is if the game prolongs too much and I have to break. The other type of game is where I want to make my wizard ridiculously powerful with as much spells, population and fame as possible (for high score). Currently I have such game with ~430 fame in 1424.

When I am playing a straight game I like to play dwarves with Myrran, Warlord, Archmage, 4 life and the last one goes either to alchemy or 1 Nature. For starting spells I choose Just cause, Heroism and Healing. This start seems to work quite well for me :-) Is there anyone else here who is willing to tell his favorite tactics?
    Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain.

Comment

And MariOne, again for the prizes: May be there can have something like that you say implemented in the game. May be it considers the result from the battle very unlucky for you and tries to compensate you for that :-) May be the AI can not decide if you played wisely or stupidly, but it may analyse the result and decide that you have been unlucky :-) Your theory is interesting and I will try to check it when I have some free time ....

Comment

Aalgo, chaos channeled and black channeled units are also subject to the spell ward spell and they cannot enter a warded city ... I think that Torin the Chosen cannot enter a city with Life ward too :-)

Comment

Working...
        X