No announcement yet.

Colonization Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange--the DOS version of Col works perfectly on my Win98 computer. Tried the Win 3.1 version and it was so buggy it was unplayable. Go figure

Comment

I was having a lot of crash problems and then shut of the sounds and it became relatively bug free.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Dunno if anyone can help me but i can't get the dos version to run on XP. Can get the windows version to run fine but i want a map editor and can't get any of the mto work. Any suggestions or do i have to revive my old win98 computer???

Comment

Originally posted by domin
          Dunno if anyone can help me but i can't get the dos version to run on XP. Can get the windows version to run fine but i want a map editor and can't get any of the mto work. Any suggestions or do i have to revive my old win98 computer???
          Running old DOS games on XP can be very difficult, but here is an article I have bookmarked that may help you:

Others recommend creating a DOS boot disk to bring the machine in DOS mode to run the game.

Still others recommend keeping an old machine around to play these games.
          "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Working...
          X