SMAC PBeM #4 (3 to 4 - Player)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Comrades:
    Illiria, the speaker of the Hive is quite sorry to report the upcoming demise of Lady Deirdre. But, as you all know, the power of prescience that comes with a certain degree of holyness, is nothing that one can run away from.
    Also it seems that gods wrath will come from the sky soon, so whoever lives in heresy better be prepared. For those who wish to repent, our bank accounts are open and will accept your money orders.
    Steamweasel: will change pbem strategy gaming on the mac. http://steamweasel.sourceforge.net
    --> We still need helpers, contact me ASAP!

Comment

• Turn 2122 --> Ash

Comment

• Turn 2225 --> Illiria

Comment

• We are announcing the upcoming annihilation of the pesky little empire the believers have created. To the others: are you in or out?!
          Steamweasel: will change pbem strategy gaming on the mac. http://steamweasel.sourceforge.net

Comment

• I'm already on it.

Comment

• 2226 ---> Ash

Miriam proves to be a more recalcitrant pupil than expected. She has already been give 87 detentions with no noteworthy change in her behavior. The *****. As for that other woman, do your duty.

Comment

• I see that the word that rhymes with itch is considered unprofessorial. Ergo, let me describe Miriam as a termagant whose reprehensible behavior is enough to convert one to mysogyny!

Comment

• 2227 ---> Ash

University astrologers have seen favorable signs for the Hive in the stars. University scientists acknowledge the superior birth rate of the Hive. The writing seems to be on the blackboard.

Comment

• Turn 2229 --> Illiria

Miriam's front is crumbling under the might of the invading Peacekeeping forces. Revenge is sweet!

Comment

• It sounds funny, but I didnt know the University has added astrology to their areas of expertise...but so be it. The discovery they made was not a hard one, as it seems the gods have blessed our people with an extra strong libido and exceptional fertility. Of course, our whole society is created to nurture all of our children and lead them into a bright and prosperous future...

Comment

• 2230 --> Ashman

Funny? To the contrary, astrology is one of the earliest courses ever offered at University. Daily predictions are given in the school newspaper. Several studies have shown a 48.9% success rate at divining the future if the future is described as a dichotomy in opposition. Which reminds me that you god worshipers might be interested in another course offering at University; viz., Divination, all you need to enroll is a freshly cut switch.
                        [This message has been edited by Rue (edited November 23, 2000).]

Comment

• Turn 2231 --> Illiria

Another Believer base soon will fall...

Comment

• Turn 2232 --> Illiria

Comment

• 2233 ---> Ashman

Oh, how tedious this semester has become.

Comment

• 2334 -----> Ash

But we here at University are used to boredom; we're in school after all.
                                [This message has been edited by Rue (edited November 29, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                                X