SMAC PBeM #4 (3 to 4 - Player)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 2208 --> Illiria

The battle is going well. Miriam has lost 6 units to my 1 unit. Now if we can just survive the next onslaught...

Comment

• Turn 2209 --> Illiria

The next wave of Miriam's invaders were held off, but at the cost of most of my defenders. Ouch! Hopefully my reinforcements will make it back in time.

Comment

• 2209 --> Ashman
        More and more Spartans are matriculating to University.

Comment

• University herewith offers aid to Peacekeepers in fending off the zealots of Miriam.

Comment

• 2110 ---> Ashman

Comment

• 2111--> Ashman

Comment

• The Hive production facilities have completed all interesting projects know up to this day. Now we will start development of new technology: war technology. It seems that the Gaian empire is interested in this technology as well, at least they have volunteered to help us in the development cycle. Good to know we dont have to use our men as targets.
                *** Prof. Dr. Rommel, Internal Memo
                Steamweasel: will change pbem strategy gaming on the mac. http://steamweasel.sourceforge.net
                --> We still need helpers, contact me ASAP!

Comment

• 2112--> Ashman

We, here at University, have added goose-stepping as a required course in the Phy Ed dept.

Comment

• Turn 2211 --> Illiria

The Believers have conquered our base. We have established a blood truce with them in order to buy us time to strike back with an assault of our own. At this very moment Peacekeeping troops are installing nerve gas armaments onto all of our weapons. The Believers will pay...

Comment

• (now if we would only know what goose stepping was)...but goose sounds like the lady Deirdre herself, and I am sure our righteous men are happy to step on Deirdre..
                      Steamweasel: will change pbem strategy gaming on the mac. http://steamweasel.sourceforge.net
                      --> We still need helpers, contact me ASAP!

Comment

• Heh. I wish I had the military power to step on Miriam. They are a bunch of raving fanatics!

Comment

• Turn 2217 --> Illiria

Comment

• Turn 2119 --> Ash

The University reports that Santiago has flunked out and that Miriam is on probation.

As defined in the Handbook of Odd Militaristic Rituals, Goose Stepping is defined as a method of maintaining distance between ranks of marching soldiers when their hands are otherwise occupied.

Comment

• 2120---> Ash

Comment

• 2121--> Ash

Comment

Working...
                                X