Ashman & Rue Game 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-------------------------

Sorry guy's just testing somthing......had to do it somwhere thread. Sorry for invading your section .
    [This message has been edited by Saddam (edited May 13, 2001).]

Comment

No problem Saddam. Was your test successful?

Comment

Yes

Hey who moderates this place anyway? Or is it just run bye Rue & Ash

Comment

We have begun an agressive military campaign against the Native Americans. We've recovered our lost cities and have already conquered the largest Native American city! For great justice!

Comment

We have been taking cities from the Scots. However, our blitzkrieg has been brought to a hault by finacial problems we do not understand. One turn we have income of 100+ and the next turn a negative 500 something.

Comment

Dont build universitys, hospitals, theatres, TV's, Movies, cathedrals, or anything else that will improve happiness and science. The maintence costs , suck money from the overall budget.

A cathedral costs 20 gold a turn to maintain

Comment

Thanks for the advice, Saddam. We shall scour the country for priests and scientists and make soldiers of them.

Comment

Indeed! I was walking the fine line with my budget. My war with the Native Americans has proven costly. I wasn't paying attention to the fact that my treasurey was evaporating at an alarming rate until it was too late. Now most of my cities have revolted. Fortunately, most of my army was on the western front contending with the Native Americans. Looks like I've got my hands full now!

Comment

If it isn't Scots, it's Native Americans; if it isn't Native Americans, it's barbarians. What kind of world is this anyway?

Comment

Those damn barbarians are now messing with our only trade route! If the Canadian people can assist the Mexican people in any way against these barbarians, send word.

Comment

We are in the process of rooting them out. We've recaptured the Mexican capital and have quelled the riots with many happy shiney promises!

Comment

The Canadian juggarnaut is once again rolling over the Scots.

Comment

Well, we've recovered the majority of our rebellious cities. Just a couple more in the southern part of the country are all that's left. The stinking Barbarians have turned their once clean streets and neighborhoodds into dirty slums. It's going to take years to clean this mess up. On a positive note, Mexico City has begun construction on new modern Capital.

Comment

Sorry for intruding but, Ashman are you interested on joining in a cross-platform PBEM game?

Comment

We Canadians are pleased to announce that Canada is complete once again with several Scottish colonies added for good measure. Edinburgh, here we come.

Comment

Working...
                                X