Ashman & Rue Game 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashman & Rue Game 2

I am Canadian but there is no US to come between us. Huge Map. King level, that's not too easy is it?

Sounds good to me. Interestingly enough you are indeed located to the north of me.

Comment

1 --> Ash

there appears to be much swampy ground and glaciers on this planet.

Comment

Yes indeed. Swamps abound in our neck of the woods. Things are not looking good for the fledgling Mexican civilization...

Comment

Precious coastline is difficult to find and in places way over populated already. Our diplomats will be tested.

Comment

Yes... The Scots seem to be rather beligerant in this game. Hehe.

Comment

Not only are the Scots rather belligerent, they are rather too close for my liking.

Comment

Prime Minister Rue has been removed from office. We Canadians are in a state of turmoil and have stopped drinking scotch. Perhaps there is a connection.

Comment

The Native Americans have run rough-shod over my outlying colonies. What a pisser... Where is our military when we need it?!?

Comment

Clearly this world is filled with brigands.

Comment

Damn the Scots. Their ability to produce wonders and troops is most irritating.

Comment

Ottawa has fallen to the Scots.

Comment

We have started an attempt to retake cities the Native Americans took from us earlier on. They have us out-teched, but I believe we have the numbers.

Comment

Canada has begun a similar reclamation of its terretory. Ottawa has already been welcomed back into the fold.

Comment

Vancouver is once again part of the great nation of
                              Canada.

Comment

Working...
                              X