No announcement yet.

Dutcheese PBeM game 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resending... it's a pain having to go back through my e-mail archive looking for a turn...
    "God. Root. What is difference?" - <A HREF="http://www.userfriendly.org
    " TARGET=_blank>www.userfriendly.org
    </A>

Comment

• Sorry dude but it looks like i never got any of the turns you sent and you never got a delivery failure Still we are back on track now...

Comment

• Turn 18 ---> Fez

The Turkish people proudly announce completion of Chichen Itza, the first wonder of the world. In a related note, the Turkish government announces that Turkey has the lowest crime rate in the world. People living in crime ridden neighborhoods in other countries are invited to move to Turkey.

Comment

• Turn 18 --> TTJ

I detached the AI for the Germans. Genghis Al should now be able to play his turn as the Germans in place of KingSheba.

The Native Americans wish congradulate the Turks on their awe inspiring acomplishment. We are still struggling to whip this small desert island into shape.

Comment

• Turn 19 ---> Ash

Small desert island? Isn't there a TV show about that?

Comment

• Turn 19 ---> Fez

Comment

• I think the turn should've went from Rue to Genghis Al. Unless of course my "/detach 3" didn't work.

Here's what I believe the order to be:

Baston (French --> baston@ntlworld.com)
                Rue (Turks --> classicaclear.lakes.com)
                Genghis Al (Germans --> alexwins@aol.com) in place of KingSheba.
                Fez (Egyptians --> fpearl@usa.net) in place of Rifter.
                Ashman (Native Americans --> brimhall@xmission.com)
                TTJ (Ethiopians --> jsavage@mac.com)

[This message has been edited by -Ashman- (edited June 23, 2000).]

Comment

• It didn't work! I just received the Germans and should have received the Egyptians. The problem isn't with the turn order, which is accurate. It is with the e-mail addresses. I received the turn from Rue (I think). We could fix it by having me send the turn directly to Genghis Al (the Germans), but that will require each of us to know the e-mails of our turn recipients and to IGNORE the automatically generated email forwarding system.

Fez

Comment

• Yeah. That's the way to do it. There's no way to use automatic email creation. Send it off to Genghis Al and remind him to send the turn back to you and not Rifter. BTW, I added everyone's email address to my message above. Hopefully we'll get this all ironed out.
                    [This message has been edited by -Ashman- (edited June 23, 2000).]

Comment

• My snafu. I sent turn 19 to Fez, whom I have been sending turns to formerly. I forgot, that the order had changed recently. I'll send 19 to genghis Al with the hope that this will straighten things. Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.

Comment

• So is there now "not a problem" ????

Comment

• Turn 19 --> TTJ

Looks like we are rolling now.

Comment

• Experience teaches me that if one looks hard enough, there's always a problem.

Comment

• Turn 20 ---> genghis Al

Comment

• I am really sorry but my computer crashed big time and I can't fone the CTP CD! I guess I am out until I get my hands on it. Sorry guys.
                                Don't invade Russia in the winter time.

Comment

Working...
                                X