Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the saddle again...

Man, what a month!! "Whaat a loong strange trip it's been..."

So, after having loads o' fun at LEGOLand and Disneyland (San Diego is a great city!), it's time to turn my attention to the ACS Mac site. Unfortunately, there is so much to do that I really can't remember what is missing and what I've promised! Soooo.... I'm going to start a "TO DO" list thread. Feel free to add to the list to help me get things straightened up!

BTW, if any of ya'll send me an e-mail, be sure to include your ACS screen name, sometimes I don't recognize "John Smith" as "KillFasterMan"!
    "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Geez! THAT'S a signature!
    And I thought I was hostile to conservative theology (well, me and a bunch o' ex-Southern Baptists)!

edit my lousy spelling
    ------------------
    "And now for something completely different..."
    - John Cleese
    [This message has been edited by MacUser (edited October 31, 2000).]

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

sig test

------------------
      "God says do what you wish, but make the wrong choice and you will be tortured for eternity in hell. That sir, is not free will. It would be akin
      to a man telling his girlfriend, do what you wish, but if you choose to leave me, I will track you down and blow your brains out. When a man says this we call him a psychopath and cry out for his imprisonment/execution. When god
      says the same we call him "loving" and build churches in his honor."

I don't care if it rains or freezes,
      'long as I' g

Comment

I've gathered that from my brief visits into the OT due to Karen's house project. I haven't read any of the CivNation posts, but living in the conservative midwest Bible belt I'd guess that I've heard his opinions before. I emphasize tolerance and inclusiveness, which is the main reason that I'm still in Scouting; I'm a counter-balance to a couple of VERY conservative Christian leaders in our Pack.

BTW, why do you need to keep testing your signature? Are you trying to edit the formating? Not that I'm too worried about it, I think that I'm more tolerant of such things than "other" Moderators might be! Just don't spam us tooo much!

------------------
        - John Cleese

Comment

sig test

------------------
          "Secular schools can never be tolerated because such schools have no religious instruction, and a general moral instruction without a religious foundationis built on air."
          Adolf Hitler

"The foundation of morality should not be made dependent on myth nor tied to any authority lest doubt about the myth or about the legitimacy of the authority imperil the foundation of sound judgment and action."
          Albert Einstein

Comment

"And I thought I was hostile to conservative theology (well, me and a bunch o' ex-Southern Baptists)!"
            yeah well I'm not normally like this but we have a very annoying fundamentalist (CivNation) tearing up the off-topic forum with blathering about infant damnation, calvinism, how the godly should have "dominion" over the world etc. etc.

Comment

Something is amiss with your e-mail Macuser
              The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Hmm. Unfortunately, I traded reliablity for speed with the Comcast cable access. Their email servers seems to be up and down frequently. Just try and try again.

I assume that this is regarding the script? Got it! I need to schedule a major posting session!

------------------
                - John Cleese

Comment

yet another sig test

Sorry about testing it here, if you want I'll do it on the OT...
                  You see sometimes the lines get cut off wrong and there's a length limit and I'm making sure I don't go over it.

Comment

Working...
                  X