Desparate for Scenarios!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desparate for Scenarios!

I'm a real bonehead with computers and want scenarios for Civ II - I have Pearl Harbor, Rome, WWI, WWII, and Modern Civil War but need more. Is there a site where I can download scenarios?

Have you looked at our ACS Mac page? I've posted a bunch (relative work that) there. Go to the Scenarios link. Also, give a try at downloading and converting any PC scenarios that look good. It really is easier than it sounds!

------------------
    Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad
    "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Not enough! I want MORE! I just dont know how to convert pc scenarios to Mac - I'm a dufus when it comes to computers

Comment

Have no fear, something BIG is coming SOON!

In the mean time, go have a look at the ACS DB and let me know which scenarios you would like to see converted and I'll see what I can do. Also, anyone out there have suggestions for Mac websites with scenarios? I could add links to the Mac webpage.

Finally, everyone, send me completed Scenarios and I'll post them (with the caveat that I'm a slacker and tend to place Cubs Scouts, kitchen remodeling and eating on equal priority with webpage maintainance ).

------------------
          Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad
          [This message has been edited by MacUser (edited May 30, 2000).]
          "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Working...
          X