Dissapearing units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst thing about the MAC page is that it is kinda hard to find

Its a heck of alot better than when you 1st took over.A little long in coming but much better

It would be nice to see a "HiRes" for mac.Is there such a thing?Like MarkusF has been making in the MP forum "tired of plain old civ?"
    [This message has been edited by Smash (edited April 08, 2000).]
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Fin and Smash, thanks for the commment.

Smash, I don't know about the HiRes, we ought to look around a bit.

Fin, I'm open to most any suggestion. I seem to get a lot of basic questions e-mails, so really almost any topic would apply. I know that the scenarios, patches and goofy colors are reoccuring themes.

------------------
      Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

"Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Okay, I'll start jotting down some stuff as it occurs to me. I never play scenarios, though, so it'll be light on in that dept.

------------------
        finbar
        Mono Rules!
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
        X