No announcement yet.

Welcome!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MarkG, Well as I often say when profoundly disappointed...BUMMER! I was really hoping that Romulo was going to pick up the ball and resume maintenance on the Mac site. I'll send you and DanQ an email regarding a Mac site.

------------------
    Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad
    "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Yes, the Mac page hasn't been updated in months, and even then... it's organized in a really strange way. There are pages I found only by accident, & later had the hardest time finding again. There are countless links that lead nowhere at all. I looked in vain for a link to the downloads that MarkG told us about last week. Argh!

... and this is THE Civ2 Mac site!!!

Comment

Heavy sigh....I know how you feel. I truly believe that "games" (read as increasingly more demanding applications and graphics) drive the computer industry. I think that Apple has also realized this. That is why Macintosh gaming support is vital to the Macintosh platform. My wife is fond of saying the only thing that distinguishes one business from another is customer service. Thus, one of the best ways to support the Mac is to support the users of Mac applications and games; few people putz with Excel but countless people are willing to spend hours with their favorite game. Toward this end I am committed to bring an informative and up to date Mac webpage to the ACS. I hope that Romulo will be willing to continue his involvement with ACS with our support and assistance.

------------------
        Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad
        "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Working...
        X