Comment

To repeqat myself from my previous post

Wohoo!
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Who retracted their votes?
        Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

Dude, it´s percentage. Not votes. If one goes up. the other ones go down.

Comment

So 28% want a remake of the Libertarian Party?
            Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

Comment

I know I'm not largely known on this part of 'Poly, but I must speak on this topic. I have been itching for a sequel to Colonization since I got my new computer, which is 'too advanced' for the old DOS original. I think a Colonization II would be stellar, if properly done. I DON'T want to see it as a scenario for Civ IV, I want to see it on its own! Right now, it looks like Enssemble's Age of Empires III will be the only confirmed future game to cover the period, and that would be a crying shame. Now, I'm going to go to that poll link and vote for Colonization, not SMAC or the Libertarian Party. Is anyone with me?

Comment

the libertarian party is not on that poll ^^
                  if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Originally posted by Patine
                    I know I'm not largely known on this part of 'Poly, but I must speak on this topic. I have been itching for a sequel to Colonization since I got my new computer, which is 'too advanced' for the old DOS original. I think a Colonization II would be stellar, if properly done. I DON'T want to see it as a scenario for Civ IV, I want to see it on its own! Right now, it looks like Enssemble's Age of Empires III will be the only confirmed future game to cover the period, and that would be a crying shame. Now, I'm going to go to that poll link and vote for Colonization, not SMAC or the Libertarian Party. Is anyone with me?
                    There's an old windows version out there that should work.
                    "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

Working...
                    X