CivRev European delayed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CivRev European delayed?

I've just had an Email from Amazon UK saying my copy of CivRev will be delayed by a couple of weeks due to the supplier putting back the shipping date. Does anyone know whether this is just an Amazon 'thing' or a general delay?

Depends on what date you had really

As it stands now:

USA
    July 8th for 360 PS3 and DS

Europe
    June 6th for 360 and PS3
    July 8th for DS

DS needed some more time that's the cause of the delay. Since USA does better with all versions released at one time, they also delayed 360 and PS3 there.

More info can be found here:
    Since 1991, the award-winning Civilization series of turn-based strategy games has challenged players to build an empire to stand the test of time.

Comment

My date from Amazon has slipped to 13/6, HMV (another large outlet) is also taking pre-orders for this new date having previously given 6/6 as the release date?

Comment

WTF I just preorderd CivRev DS and I didn't know this!
        What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

According to my local EB (yesterday) they get CivRev DS on monday (26th May).

Just like BtS, looks like Australia get's it 2 weeks earlier than elsewhere.

Comment

Teh evil Australian gaming conspiracy

I want my CivRev now! :better crying:
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

@Dale

That isn't nice I want to play Civ on my handheld now!
              What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

I've asked around a few places and I'm pretty sure the XBox version has slipped to the 13th June in the UK.

Comment

We haven't got it yet. Guy at EB shrugged his shoulders and mumbled something incomprehensible to anyone over the age of 15.

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
                    I've asked around a few places and I'm pretty sure the XBox version has slipped to the 13th June in the UK.

correct!

Comment

same about the DS version, seems to hit 13 of June

Comment

Both Amazon and Play are showing the end of August for UK release on the DS. Has it been delayed again?

Comment

2K Elizabeth
                          2K Community Manager Join Date: Jan 2007

Civilization Revolution DS coming everywhere September 5th!

The title says it all: For those of you in Europe, Australia, or New Zealand, Civilization Revolution DS is coming to you starting September 5th!

Bah! Had to dig through 4 pages of junk to find this also. Not classy, why not update the FAQ?

Planned on playing the DS version during my holiday. Going to cancel my preorder now since September and Oktober are the worst month for gaming for me due to workload After that I rather go play LOTRO: Mines of Moria and Colonization! I'll wait for a sale for Civ Rev DS now. Shame!

Comment

Gah!!!! I'm on holiday for 3 weeks from 30th August and had been hoping to have it for then. On the way back I'll be on flights, airports or otherwise in transit for nearly 24 hours. What am I going to do for all that time!!

Almost ordered it from US Amazon but the postage was costing more than the game....

Comment

Gah, and no information from the internet store I use, I am starting to get pissed of here, Why can't 2k delive?

Comment

Working...
                              X