No announcement yet.

CivRev European delayed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It may have something to do with this: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=179016
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
      It may have something to do with this: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=179016
      I am starting to not like to live in EU. We are one of the biggest markets, we pay more and we are treaten like ****. It is things like this that makes me wounder why I shouldn't just start pirating. Why should I need to wait months for my english copy?
      What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

Originally posted by waab

I am starting to not like to live in EU. We are one of the biggest markets, we pay more and we are treaten like ****. It is things like this that makes me wounder why I shouldn't just start pirating. Why should I need to wait months for my english copy?
        Woe, Nelly. Europe did get CivRev for the XBOX360 and PS3 first, in June. They came out in North America, along w/ the DS version in July. So, don't rush off and buy a flat over here too quickly. I imagine the delay is more likely associated w/ Nintendo in Europe and what games currently existed in the release pipeline.

Hang in there. You're going to love the DS version.
        "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
        I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
        --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Comment

Originally posted by dojoboy

Woe, Nelly. Europe did get CivRev for the XBOX360 and PS3 first, in June. They came out in North America, along w/ the DS version in July. So, don't rush off and buy a flat over here too quickly. I imagine the delay is more likely associated w/ Nintendo in Europe and what games currently existed in the release pipeline.

Hang in there. You're going to love the DS version.
          Or I will buy something else soon, starting to get tired of waiting months for a game. Locks quest is coming and Anno 1701 looks good too. Civ:Rev is not the only game I want to my DS, but I will most probarbly buy it.
          What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

Here are two upcoming 2008 titles on the DS I'm very excited about.

November 2008 / Age of Empires: Mythologies / THQ / Strategy

2008 / Great Empires: Rome / Slitherine

There's not any sceeenshots or gameplay videos out on Rome that I can find.
            "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
            I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
            --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Comment

Originally posted by dojoboy
              Here are two upcoming 2008 titles on the DS I'm very excited about.

November 2008 / Age of Empires: Mythologies / THQ / Strategy

2008 / Great Empires: Rome / Slitherine

There's not any sceeenshots or gameplay videos out on Rome that I can find.
              Also watching those two, AOE looks very promising indeed! I got the first one and this will be another must get for me.

Rome might be good, have a lot of Slitherine games (Legion, Chariots of war, Spartan ect), but I want to see some screenshots movies previews ect first it could well be vapourware so far. They said they had screenshot ready on the 6th of may and still nothing. Strategy games on the DS are a tricky business apparently.

Waab, I really enjoyed Anno 1701 on my DS, great title worth getting imo. Didn't check out that Lock's quest game, but will do now.

Comment

Originally posted by CustodianV131

Also watching those two, AOE looks very promising indeed! I got the first one and this will be another must get for me.

Rome might be good, have a lot of Slitherine games (Legion, Chariots of war, Spartan ect), but I want to see some screenshots movies previews ect first it could well be vapourware so far. They said they had screenshot ready on the 6th of may and still nothing. Strategy games on the DS are a tricky business apparently.

Waab, I really enjoyed Anno 1701 on my DS, great title worth getting imo. Didn't check out that Lock's quest game, but will do now.
                Damn has totally missed this post.

So Anno 1701 is something to recommend? Never heard of the other game, hopefully it is coming sometime in the future. I find myself playing more and more DS because the easy of use and that my computer starts to get very old and rusty.

Comment

I just got a little bit worried about my copy of civ rev DS. The store I have prebooked my version send out an email telling me that they didn't have a new release date. After that they have removed Civ:Rev DS from their website.

Will all of EU, even smaller countries like Sweden, get the game 5:th of september?

Comment

Does anyone know how I can find what the release dates are in Dubai or South Africa? What about in airports?

Comment

Originally posted by waab
                      I just got a little bit worried about my copy of civ rev DS. The store I have prebooked my version send out an email telling me that they didn't have a new release date. After that they have removed Civ:Rev DS from their website.

Will all of EU, even smaller countries like Sweden, get the game 5:th of september?
                      I've no idea. Something went with very wrong with the EU shipment for sure. We can only wait I guess.

We might have Colonization even earlier then CivRev DS now. Weird stuff!

Originally posted by ColdPhoenix
                      Does anyone know how I can find what the release dates are in Dubai or South Africa? What about in airports?
                      Can't help you there. Maybe something like dvdboxoffice or so with free world wide shipping might be the best option. You could try and ask on the 2K forums but answers are not always supplied there to put it midly.

Comment

Working...
                      X