Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Civil War Scenario (by Procifica)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderators of this forum, please move this thread to where it is supposed to be. This scenario is now fully playable, though still considered beta because I'd like to have the civilopedia entries done before I take off the beta tag.

Comment

Due to the complete lack of interest in this scenario and the UTTER AND COMPLETE INCOMPETENCE OF THE ADMINS/MODERATORS OF THIS FORUM (meaning, not moving this thread to where it belongs!!! Its been up for over 2 weeks!), I will not be updating this thread with later versions of this scenario anymore.

If anyone is interested in this scenario, they can find it in the Completed Scenarios forum at CivFanatics.

Comment

Two other threads are moved to the file forum, but this one STILL isn't? What is it going to take to get it moved?

Are the ADMINS/MODERATORS of this forum THAT STUPID? I've been asking for over a week and its appraently fallen on deaf or dumb ears.

This is the worst run forum I've ever seen in my life.

Comment

please read top post.

Comment

Originally posted by Procifica
            Due to the complete lack of interest in this scenario and the UTTER AND COMPLETE INCOMPETENCE OF THE ADMINS/MODERATORS OF THIS FORUM (meaning, not moving this thread to where it belongs!!! Its been up for over 2 weeks!), I will not be updating this thread with later versions of this scenario anymore.

If anyone is interested in this scenario, they can find it in the Completed Scenarios forum at CivFanatics.
            Gee... a simple PM to me would have done the trick...
            Maybe your are looking at the wrong place for "utter and complete incompetence"...

I guess since you are taking your ball and going home, there is no need to move the thread now.

Have a nice day...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X