No announcement yet.

MAP: Earth120X180 12players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nor can you go from the mediterranean to the atlantic without building a canal city. that should be fixed IMO
    CSPA

Comment

That is my biggest problem with all these connections. You can't sail into or out of large bodies of water that you should be able to. That and it reduces the significance of an island nation's isolation.

If you look you can find other projections with all that information that you are looking for. Or conversely you could just use the more shape accurate projections to develop your land masses and then use the other info maps to fill in the details.
      Creator of the Double Your Pleasure Mod Check out the DyP website and join the discussion on Double Your Pleasure Mod thread at civfanatics. You can play the mod on my DYP Earth Map
      or play regular Civ3 on one of my earth maps: 256x205; 180x180 Map; or 140x140.
      For you modders out there I have released a version of the map with no resources. You can get that version Clean 180x180 here or Clean 140x140 here.

Comment

well i changed the map so borneo does not connect to celebs, japan to the karatato islands, gibraltar to tangiers, calais to dover, copenhagen to sewden and sweden to germany...this makes some of these places look goofy but on both sites i posted this map people really did not like these connections Thanks for the input and have a good day
        Attached Files

Comment

Yuo should link the file to the first post.
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
          X