Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back from the dead (Leaderhead Previews?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kramerman
    Ah, first time to check the forums in a long while, and I see Ghengis is back to his great work. Hmm...I think I've been inspired and should put these leader heads to good use... I think I will create a 'Battle of the Amazons' scenario. Cat fight!

Kman
    You need to use all of BlueO's Amazon units.

Comment

GF - You have made yourself a new fan. I shall look at every file you ever post again.
      Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
      Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
      I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

Mamamia!!!!!!
        I wish to convert some anime to leaderhead as well!!!

Comment

Dude, get a girlfriend or buy a magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Iago
            Dude, go and do whatever it is you do that is so cool.

Leave the civ to us!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
            http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Big Iago
              Been living with my girlfriend for over 4 years. Nothing wrong with adding a little eye-candy to the game. Dude.
              Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
              Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
              I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

Any more progress?

Comment

How's progress going? Once you're done working on your current projects would you mind making Qin Shi Huang Di and Joseph Stalin (they don't need big breasts - that would be really creepy ) leaderheads?
                  "When we begin to regulate, there is naming,
                  but when there has been naming
                  we should also know when to stop.
                  Only by knowing when to stop can we avoid danger." - Lao-zi, the "Dao-de-jing"

Comment

Requests?

If you are taking requests.... (not that I expect you to..)... but how about some freaky eye candy for the fun of it...

Orc? Goblin? Dwarven? Cat-woman?

Heres a sketch to work from...... goblin-b*tch...
                    Attached Files
                    EFR RPG GAME Designer, E.F.R. Forums The Coyn: Fantasy Mod for Civ3:Conquests

Comment

I'm saving up so hopefully I will be back in business in a month or so.

Comment

Cool. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                        X