Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back from the dead (Leaderhead Previews?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from the dead (Leaderhead Previews?)

So I bought PTW, played a game to see if it actually worked with 20 different civs at once, and whatta you know? It did! Only now there's this alien clone conspiracy and most of the new leaders look exactly alike. The Celt, Mongol, Scandanavian, and Spanish leader models look like their the same model only with different tatoos and hair. So of course I stop the game pull out my trusty Poser 4 and see if I can tweek a little more "eye candy" into the game.

Should I go ahead and finish up all of these leaderhead sets, there's three old sets I have to polish up and these new "eye candy" ones.
    Attached Files

Here's another:
    Attached Files

Comment

And another one:
      Attached Files

Comment

And yet one more:
        Attached Files

Comment

Oops! Well, whatta you know I finally posted a thread in the wrong forum! This is what happens when you have too many Apoly pages opened at once. It would be much appreciated if a Mod can move this thread to the creation forum.

Comment

nice work btw,

the Egyptian? one looks abit like a monkey though.
            Or at least from the planet of the apes
            eugh, IF intented
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Comment

lol great job!

Comment

Damn good work, what about Isabella?

Comment

Looks nice, but yeah that ones face looks monkeyish.
                    "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

Na...the first thing I noticed was not her face...your doing great work Ghengis!!!! I think I see potential Leadermates for months to come!!!
                      Texas is the greatest country in the world!

Historical Rants and Philosophical Dilemmas
                      http://www.geocities.com/jeff_roberts65/

Comment

Originally posted by Anaximander
                        Na...the first thing I noticed was not her face...your doing great work Ghengis!!!! I think I see potential Leadermates for months to come!!!
                        Believe me without that box there you DO NOT notice her face. But Monkey-girl should get a little tweaking to her face.

Comment

the first gal can be Dido for Carthage

Comment

I foresee a bit more traffic for creation in the near future.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

howsa bout something in a b cup? imean, i'm not complaining, but a little variety in the hooters would be great.
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                              X