No announcement yet.

MOD: korn's Blitz Mod x2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He already realizes everything you are saying he was just trying to be helpful.
    And what the h*ll was I trying to be? No, Elucidus didn't say he realized all that, so you really have no idea what you're talking about.

Winrar is a superior product and I think most people that are into downloading large files will have it anyways.
    Who's into downloading large files? Nobody goes around and says "yeah man downloading large files is so fun, you should try it sometime". Since people are downloading a mod doesn't mean they download .rar files all the time. The corralation is incredibly far apart...

You are right though, 20 days later what is the point of replying to a message
    What was the point of your message? Of course besides being a f*cking dumb*ss.

Next time think twice or maybe even three times before you post something. Better yet try to get somebody else to think for you, because it seems to me that you have trouble with that whole thinking concept. I guess it can be pretty tricky for some people...
    However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Misunderstanding for sure!

Nice message, but I was joking around basically, not even serious. But if you feel that way, ok fine with me. I did not mean to make you mad that is for sure. Sorry I responded at all, but Elucidus does realize that for sure, along with most everyone else. Peace, and have a wonderful day now! Very funny response! Nice language too! I met to say uploading large files, like to web sites etc. Not you I guess, but people who have lots of files, slow tranmission speed who knows. Guess I need to learn how to communicate better for those who do not understand what I post. Could be my medication who knows.
      Thanks ~ Desert Fox (Real Nickname)
      Fleet Admiral - NeoTech Games Network - Game News & Game Modding Community

Comment

Techwins,

There is no need for fowl language or insults. Desert Dog knows quite well what I know as I work very close with him on a daily basis.

Thank you for your concerns, but I do understand that it may not be as widely used as winzip, but did you consider that executables are more widely used? Since I did mention that I will be using the auto-extractor that means the whole .rar - .zip arguement is moot.

I have only put my mod as a .rar once, and at that time I put a .zip alternative. No one had to download anything they didn't want to. The latest version of the mod is an .exe (that is what autoextractor means). That basically means the best of both worlds.

Given they can't extract one or two files from it instead of the whole thing, but they shouldn't need to. I am not trying to insult you, by any means, but you insult someone for not knowing something and yet you didn't even read my post correctly. I did say I will be using an autoextractor afterall. Well, lets hope this discussion is over.
        Yours in gaming,
        ~Luc

Comment

Thanks for misjudging me!

I am glad I know I can not make any comments to you at all. I will also remember that you act like a very arrogant individual that I will certainly avoid in the future. I thought I would just add that comment. I am 47 years old and I do not appreciate being talked to like that nor being referred to as a non-intelligent type person without using the words you used. Again, thanks for letting me know how you are, for myself, and everyone else.
          Thanks ~ Desert Fox (Real Nickname)
          Fleet Admiral - NeoTech Games Network - Game News & Game Modding Community

Comment

Working...
          X