No announcement yet.

LEADERHEADS: Sween32's leaderhead collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• certain members of certain other forums, eh... well... time to sharpen my bayonet and go old-school...

dunk, I would love to make the kitten-eating monster as a leaderhead but unfortunetly my flic animator program expired. Thanks for the compliments. They may be only stills (except for Ike) but I take alot of pride in the images I choose and the graphic manipulation to make them a better quality or to look like a painting.

Comment

• Evita never was president. You must be mistaking her with Peron's second wife, Estela Martínez ("Isabelita"), who took office in 1974 after peron's death and was overthrown in 1976. Evita died in the '50s, and wasn't even vice-president (as many people wanted her to).
      His Majesty the Emperor Augusto I

Comment

• Could you post a pic of your Robert the Bruce and King David animations. Your preview pics are nice and all, but I'd like to see the actual merchandise. Thanks!
        The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
        "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
        "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
        The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

• why can't i download it.????

Comment

• i'd like to know if sween 32 's site has been closed or if it has changed of adress

and where can i download his leaderheads ?

Comment

• check this...his site seems to be down..
              here

Comment

• thanks

i'd like to know if i can post a file request in this forum?
                Last edited by black_imperator; July 22, 2004, 09:38.

Comment

Working...
                X